Escapist News Network: Blizzard Warning

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
I love the conspiracy theorist. Can we see more of him?

And by the way, I have never heard that many metaphors for masterbation in such a short amount of time.

WaderiAAA

Derp Master
Aug 11, 2009
The best thing is that many would have believed this kind of conspiracy if it didn't come from a comedy show.

Prince Regent

Dec 9, 2007
Wow.. I'm a fan of ENN but this is the first time I see a show that combines good humor and good acting. Way to go new guy! :)

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Can we get every episode hereafter to end with Kathleen saying several euphemisms for masturbation and masturbatory behavior? Because that's an absolutely astounding way to finish anything.

Adventurer2626

Jan 21, 2010
hudsonzero said:
part of me thinks that a blizzard employ is watching this and thinking "we could do that"
This ^ I hate the Corporate States of America. I miss the United ones :*( Activision Blizzard is fast turning into another Microsoft. Why must we addictively feed their moneylust?! And to think I own both Diablo II and Starcraft I. I am ashamed. *anxiety pill*

I love me some good satire. Also, yea 30% is a very conservative figure.

ShrooM_DoughKiD

Jan 14, 2010
210 million... A month.. Damn.. Now I want a job at Blizzard.

Seriously though, it was a good episode, with a great actor, he's been in other episodes but I'm glad to see him as a reporter now, and it does raise some questions as to what Blizzard is doing with all that money..

DeAvatar

Mar 27, 2009
Sapient Pearwood said:
Why do I just feel like I've had a conversation with a particularly awesome hobo?
You also? Glad I wasn't the only one!

33% for molesting that donkey! Just don't ask WHAT they're slapping the weasel to. >.>

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
"Have you ever seen a map of Florida?" was not a line I was expecting. I almost spit out my pop tarts, that was great! I like these indepth special reports, we should have more of them!

Devil's Due

Sep 27, 2008
Now I'm afraid to log onto StarCraft 2, they may be watching me for future experiments into the human mind and playing one of their games. Curse them, I cannot disobey!

<3

PS: I seriously want a tinfoil hate. I've never had one, but I want one.

wonkify

Oct 2, 2009
Funny as always but an episode without a Quickbender report is vaguely unsatisfying.

beema

Aug 19, 2009
That guy was awesome. the Blizzard piece was hilarious... and disturbingly informative
haha

The Big Eye

Truth-seeking Tail-chaser
Aug 19, 2009
stukov961 said:
unacomn said:
He makes a good point, would a map of Florida get removed from Starcraft 2? It is shaped like dong.
Quick, does anyone have a map editor on hand to test this?
Or map of Scandinavia?
But you see, the Scandinavians would never think of that. That's the difference between Europe and the U.S. Americans are always talking about their wangs. Scandinavians have come to accept them.

Anyway, that was remarkably good conspiracy material. Best ENN i've seen since last week, and I mean that in all sincerity.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I'm scared friends, I'm scared.

Time to actually stop procrastinating and dig that bunker!

*looks for shovel*

[sub][sub]People are lowballing that number.[/sub][/sub]

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Dr. Awesome Face said:
Ha Ha Kathleen's hair is still blue.
That wasn't the part that seemed off to me. The part that seemed off was that her hair was parted differently in the previous episode.