Escapist News Network: Games for Pets

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
Lady Kathleen said:
Secondly, the boobs thing... I forget a camisole ONCE... oh well. I think everyone had a nice day due to the error, but I won't be repeating it anytime soon.
Considering it appears to be the focus rather than the jokes, it's now easy to manipulate a good chunk of users if writing is slow that day.

steven937595

Jan 21, 2010
GrahamS said:
Lim-Dul said:
Graham: Kathleen! The view count on ENN is going down! What can we do?
Kathleen: I have an idea!
I can assure that we have never, ever had a conversation even remotely close to this.
We strive for funny writing, foremost. Anything else is a pleasant bonus.

We were shooting two episodes worth that day due to skipping town for PAX East and Kathleen got her outfits muddled.
I mean, we're not... saddened by this development (hurr, jokes), but it certainly wasn't intentional.
Wait... Sweet! Next week will have boobs if I'm not mistaken lol.

GLo Jones

Activate the Swagger
Feb 13, 2010
I'm not gonna lie. The boobs were very distracting (not that I'm complaining).
kathleensboobs said:
We're more visible in this episode because Kathleen is wearing a slightly different outfit than usual. Here is a screen shot showing Kathleen from the most recent episode, as well as the first episode. Usually, Kathleen is covering us up with that little black mesh thing depicted in the right hand section of the picture.

Seriously, you created an account just to point this out? Are you actually gonna post under that name now or leave that ID to die?

MatsJn

Battlefield control, terminated.
Nov 30, 2009
Serafis said:
Yes new account. Lurked for too long I guess.

Hope you get better Graham. Be sure to load up on vitamin c (like OJ or something) as well.

I just noticed this (from the comparison picture), but Kathleen that hairstyle looks better than before. I'm guessing it just grew naturally longer over time, though.

While I'm at it: KITTIES! OMG SO ADORABLE! :D
Really? I'm more of a fan to the old hairstyle. I find it sleeker and more "office-like".

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
That was great episode. I rarely use my Wii anymore since I got my 360 last summer. I guess I could give it to my cats so they have something to do.
concupiscentcrustace said:
esteban138 said:
I have never seen a family resemblance like Graham Stark and his dad... is it possible Graham is actually a clone?
paul too http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/231/The-Season-4-Finale
That is one of my top ten favorite LRR videos to date. When I first watched it, I wasn't sure how they did it, I actually thought that they had gotten a really good makeup artist to make them look older. It is awesome that they got their dads involved.

Shut_up_Flanders

Mar 24, 2010
I think Kathleen's wardrobe malfunction is what we straight optimists call a "Happy Accident". How did Graham keep from looking down and to his left the whole time? That man is a true professional. And yes, I stopped lurking on this site and finally signed up just to comment on Kathleen's lovely 'accoutrements'. You guys totally got to mention this on the next episode. News flash! Dudes like boobs! Just Kidding...You're a dream Kathleen!

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
God damn, it's like a freaking Russ Meyer flick. Thanks, Kathleen for you are the one with the excellent tits. Now to replay jiggly part at the end over and over.

Sjakie

Feb 17, 2010
Very entertaining. Cool to see a cat and 2 puppies in this weeks episode.

In other words: nice dress Kathleen.

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
pigmy wurm said:
GrahamS said:
Lim-Dul said:
Graham: Kathleen! The view count on ENN is going down! What can we do?
Kathleen: I have an idea!
I can assure that we have never, ever had a conversation even remotely close to this.
We strive for funny writing, foremost. Anything else is a pleasant bonus.
Um, what about Commodore Hustle: Viral? You actually posted a video on youtube of Kathleen (rather unsuccessfully) flaunting her chest for the very reason of drawing traffic to the site.

And no in the next ENN we do not need to see your balls getting destroyed, you have served the internet enough.
Well, for one thing, that was a joke :)

I'm just saying we've never intentionally tried to increase viewers with boobles.

ramox

Mar 11, 2010
CK76 said:
I really don't think people should discuss Kathleen's "great tits" as Graham maybe reading and as we know his, like most us, are simply average.
I see what you did there! ;o)
Nice episode, cheers!

pluizig

Jan 11, 2010
Shut_up_Flanders said:
How did Graham keep from looking down and to his left the whole time? That man is a true professional.
They're dating IRL, right? Draw your own conclusions.

Moriarty

Apr 29, 2009
Wow, already three people stopped lurking and started to post because of Kathleens boobs. Thats serious marketing potential!

Mumorpuger

This is a...!
Apr 8, 2009
Tenmar said:
Lady Kathleen said:
hey, those two cats are my cats. If they really were in danger I would probably freak out in a similar manner.
Secondly, the boobs thing... I forget a camisole ONCE... oh well. I think everyone had a nice day due to the error, but I won't be repeating it anytime soon.
I don't really hear anyone really complaining as they are commenting on the beauty of your body and I'll probably won't be the last person to say this that you are quite the dame with or without the camisole.

Now obviously I'm not saying to repeat this lack of wardrobe but you gotta admit that when it comes to boys or men, we notice this stuff because we do focus on the physical features.

Just remember we focused on today's splendid breasts because we admire your beauty, not because we noticed you didn't wear a camisole.

EDIT: I may be a guy but I say why not, next episode let's see Graham go topless for the ladies. Not too late to make comedy out of an error and let the ladies enjoy some of the Graham cracker :p.
I think there is something of a mix between mock-horror and stifled laughter at the mention of Graham cracker.