Escapist News Network: XBox Platinum

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
I would likely pay a little extra if it meant having to deal with less little kids and annoying people online. I know it was a joke, but honestly, I think something like that would actually make Xbox Live worth something. But this is one of my favorite ENNs so far.

Dr. Awesome Face

Jan 11, 2010
ciancon said:
I know that it's because Arkham Asylum has failed and all the prisoners has escaped to the city. But not calling it Batman: Gotham City is just wrong.

PS Bring on Catwoman!!
Actually, I believe the premise for Arkham city is that Arkham Asylum got over croweded so they made a walled off area which they called arkham city. It used to be Gotham's slums or something like that.

Anyway. Good episode. I would definitely buy the gold head set with the monocle, cos its just awesome. And Duke Nukem will ALWAYS be a joke. Even then we still have half-life 2 episode 3 as a substitute.

Razvex

Wtb>Good title
Apr 4, 2010
'Personally tracks down people you don't like, drives to their house and punches them in the face'.

Here's my credit card details.. Sign me up! lol

Also, don't forget to send me my monocle.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
Amarsir said:
You forgot "Koreans love Starcraft".
That's actually not a joke. They have channels dedicated to it. They have the greatest players in the world there and people who live for it.

OT:
My PC still can't run Crysis on Maximum. System Requirements lab says go for it. My computer decides to do what it feels like. Usually make a clipshow about what's happening.

Calumon: Starting from zero? Doesn't everyone when making something new?

OceanRunner

Mar 18, 2009
Blue-State said:
Watch out for the Omega Claw!
He forgot the classic "The Cake is a LIE!"
Sonicron said:
That's a mighty big boxing glove. Will there be an option for Uber Platinum users to have the remaining space inside the glove filled with rusty bolts and shrapnel? I mean, if I'm going to pay for someone bringing the pain in my name I might as well make the most of it.
I think that's the Uber Platinum Deluxe package
I'm saving up for the Super Uber Platinum Deluxe service where they whack the offender on the head with their own 360, then force them to watch Twilight.

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
DNF will never stop being funny since my best friend pre-ordered it at full price when it was FIRST announced. We were around 14 at the time, I found out 2-3 years later and just laughed. I've never stopped.

Kuliani

BEACUASE
Dec 14, 2004
Just FYI, the Big O computer from Origin PC STARTS at $7600 and goes to $17,000 at it's high end config.

http://www.originpc.com/thebigo-config.asp

I also LOLed at the Xibit joke. :)

Catalyst6

Dapper Fellow
Apr 21, 2010
KEM10 said:
kouriichi said:
Id get it just for the golden headset.
Hell, I'd get it for the headset with monocle and I don't even have an Xbox
And then you must raise your pinkie while gaming and wearing the headset as it will complete the ensemble.

Azure Knight-Zeo

Jun 7, 2010
snowman6251 said:
Don't know if said already but they forgot "The cake is a lie".
I still don't get that joke. Yes I've played Portal, (three times through) but I never really found that joke that funny...

bakonslayer

Apr 15, 2009
Nobody can repeat terribly silly memes quite as solemnly and wonderfully as Graham and Kathleen - I mean, you see the joke coming from a mile away, but it's just delivered so methodically and un-nuanced that you can't help but chortle to yourself through the entire line. It's like if David Ortiz was playing in a Women's softball league: Here's the underhanded pitch, right down the middle, no strings attached, Ortiz winds up, aaaaand HOME RUN! AGAIN!