Escapist News Network: XBox Platinum

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Nickisimo said:
Tag Zero said:
Paul Saunders,

Please quit, you can't act and your voice is awful.

Kathleen, cool. Graham, cool. Jeremy, cool.
You guys are awesome and do a great job, convince Paul to quit, he?s holding you back.
He has a deep voice kinda like mine, not much you can do about that. He's still funny as hell on Unskippable and I think he does fine on the show.

On topic: One of the better shows in a while, I thought. XBL is such a moral wasteland that I enabled virtually every privacy feature on it a long time ago(no voice, hide my online status, etc.). The monocle was amazing, should have included Dr. Evil-esque pinkie ring too. Even after DNF is done...it's still a joke, and unless the game is the best of all time(and probably even if it is) people will still laugh at it.

Paul Saunders is THE MAN.

It wouldn't be the same without him!

OZITOMAI

Jul 8, 2009
man this is wasnt as good as your last one although it wasnt bad to say, i liked it just was hoping alittle bit more

kozmo

Mar 1, 2009
what anout the cake being a lie? or is that joke so incredibly old it doesn't count anymore?

Xelien

Oct 22, 2008
SandroTheMaster said:
I never understood why don't just call Arkhan Asylum 2 to be Gotham City. Why Arkhan City? Why?
Cause its not Gotham City. Arkham City is a sanctioned off place away from Gotham. They leave all the criminals and villains to live in there own quarantined city away from the people, since the original Arkham Asylum and jail where getting too crowded.

Ishadus

Apr 3, 2010
Can't believe I'm going to actually bother to make a post about this, but at 0.52 in the video in the banner at the bottom, absolute zero is -273 degrees Celcius (0 degrees Kelvin), not -237. :p

...Sorry, I know no one cares, but it's like when you think of a terrible pun that you just have to say.

The Clinger

Dec 30, 2009
I just threw together a computer on newegg with the best possible components, UPS, gaming headset, 3 mid range monitors, mouse and keyboard, 24 gigs of ram, (tri sli and unlocked cpu [I could go on]), and even with Washington sales tax, it was around 6k. I mean, you have to overclock the components by yourself, but still...

Full disclosure, I am not going to buy it (paying for college).

ETA: Admittedly I didn't add water cooling to it yet.

teknoarcanist

Jun 9, 2008
Yknow, I could see a special 'platinum' tier of XBL that you have to get invited to by being civil, and that other members can easily boot you out of for being a dick.

actar411

Apr 14, 2010
I refuse to believe that Duke Nukem: Forever is coming out. Until I have physically played the game I will insist that the game does not exist.