Escapist (Or Other Online) Couples

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
Kim Jong-il said:
I'm so ronery...
That is basically how I feel right now.

[/Team America Reference]

Seriously though, I don't even have a girlfriend yet alone one on the internet. Thus why I'm so ronery.

Mockingjay

Mar 3, 2009
Yuhuh, my boyfriend is on here, 'Scythos'

But yeah we're a couple on Escapist, not an Escapist couple.

konkwastaken

Jan 16, 2009
berethond said:
Major_Sam said:
berethond said:
Major_Sam said:
berethond said:
PurpleRain and Larenxis are quite deeply involved.
And no, sadly, I do not.
One is the loneliest number...
I thought of them too. Very very cute.
And I don't either...two can be as bad as one, its the loneliest number since the number one...
No can be the saddest experience you'll ever knowwwwwww.........
It's ok. *cries* We can be lonely together. *hug*
*hug*
*sobs uncontrollably*
If you are crying together then you are together...so you are no longer lonely and shouldn't cry anymore! :D

neuromasser

Jan 20, 2009
Yeah, with the help of manga I tried that "Real life relationship" thing once, but it seems that I made a mistake somewhere along the way :/
And she said she never wants to see me again :'(

Larenxis

Dec 13, 2007
Varchld said:
Larenxis and PurpleRain got together a little before I started posting and I think I missed a little of it due to how new I was. But talking to Purps and occasionally Larenxis on IRC I found out that they were really good people and seriously the best of luck to them.
From my understanding they actually met through the escapist and are making the most of things despite the continental gap, that I believe recently closed. (i'm not sure about the accuracy of that however)
I am incapable of going on IRC, and I never have. I dare say I'm extremely confused...
But yeah, I have the nerdiest 'how I met my boyfriend story' ever. On the forum of an e-magazine about gaming, he sent a message about how he just realized I was a girl, and that perhaps he shouldn't have made my character in a Starcraft lynching RP on the forums male (and the conversation kept going from there by talking about DnD, I believe). But yeah, in about 44 days he'll be moving up here for keeps, to the great chagrin of Zenny.

Ophiuchus

8 miles high and falling fast
Mar 31, 2008
Not related to The Escapist (because I'm pretty much unknown on here) but I was in a relationship for a year and a half with a woman I met on the internet. We were friends for a few years before we got together, so it was a good natural progression. The distance was annoying but not a big problem, just a few hours by train, so I went to see her almost every weekend for a year. Good times. It all went wrong when we both went to university at opposite ends of the country but, after a lot of drama, we're friends again now.

I'd do it again.

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
Varchld said:
Joy! Yet another reason why the Escapist is great! It brings people together!
The best of luck to both of you!

Also, we now have 16 couples currently known that are Escapians.

Berethond

Nov 8, 2008
Major_Sam said:
Varchld said:
Wow. I've always found it amazing how you can fall for someone from just what they have to say. It has happened to me. Best of luck to you and I hope everything works out well. I really do mean it.

berethond said:
*hug*
*sobs uncontrollably*
Me and Berethond will get our fairy falling in love tale one of these days. One day...
Eventually. Maybe. If we're lucky.

MrSnugglesworth

Into the Wild Green Snuggle
Jan 15, 2009
I'm best friends with Twisted Zombie. I actually got him to come to the forums (Although, he got me onto the site, I just got him onto the forums. Odd.)

Edit: If that counts. Other then that no.

SecretTacoNinja

Jul 8, 2008
I met up with Amnestic after some e-flirting, but unfortunately we're both massive introverts. :p

(Also I'm not sure if he likes me in that way)

Berethond

Nov 8, 2008
Higurashi said:
The Grey Wolf said:
No one will care anyway, I'm not even known on The Escapist nor do many people like it so I don't know if I'm worthy to be mentioned.
Worth shall not be determined by fame, but by how much I love you. And also, people who don't like it can go fuck a rake. The very subtle disdain I have been met with makes me sick, but I muster the motivation to avoid confronting people about it through sheer force of hoping they will come to their senses.

And yeah, thanks for that outing, Nuke. I was not expecting that. x)
Knowledge is to be had... in Escapist IRC, as always.
Disdain?
I have nothing but the utmost respect for you.
Though I may say I wasn't expecting Nuke's little statement there. I was a tad surprised.

elbryan108

Feb 10, 2008
My wife and I game together in everything from TF2 and CoD:WaW to the dreaded WoW (In which we started a guild together that has 5 married couples).

Higurashi

Jan 23, 2008
berethond said:
Disdain?
I have nothing but the utmost respect for you.
Though I may say I wasn't expecting Nuke's little statement there. I was a tad surprised.
That's mutual, and good to hear. Like I said, it's subtle, and it's pathetic. I suppose jealousy might be part of it. *shrugs*
I'm just going to focus on what I have now, for it is more than ever.

Varchld

is drunk and disorderly.
Nov 8, 2008
Larenxis said:
I am incapable of going on IRC, and I never have. I dare say I'm extremely confused...
But yeah, I have the nerdiest 'how I met my boyfriend story' ever. On the forum of an e-magazine about gaming, he sent a message about how he just realized I was a girl, and that perhaps he shouldn't have made my character in a Starcraft lynching RP on the forums male (and the conversation kept going from there by talking about DnD, I believe). But yeah, in about 44 days he'll be moving up here for keeps, to the great chagrin of Zenny.
Oh, I am really sorry. I would have sworn I saw your name once in IRC (possibly on the same comp as PurpleRain) but I guess I am mistaken.
I cut that out of my first post :)