EU says it's illegal for children to blow up balloons

Loner Jo Jo

Jul 22, 2011
Treblaine said:
"I cannot possibly sway you to at least see the validity of a warning label on balloons."

Logical fallacy HOOO! Yeah, just call me delusional, don't for a second actually consider I may have a point and that you may be wrong.
What I meant was that I cannot sway you. I do not have enough knowledge or effective points about balloon hazards or the EU in order to change your mind. I do not know enough about the effectiveness of warning labels, nor what sort of laws are already in place within the EU or the countries that compose the EU. I have nothing more to say on the subject that I haven't said before and the points I made before you did not find substantial enough to change your mind.

Like I've mentioned, I can see some of the points that you make. I just don't agree with them, and none of your arguments have been enough to sway me from my position. Considering that this debate is going nowhere and all the points I could make to refute your rebuttal I have made before and do not need any more restating, I will end this now.

Good night.