Ever re-watch a whole series for nostalgias sake?

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
I bought The Prisoner, starring Patrick McGoohan, on DVD. That show ruled!

[sub]*unnecessary zoom!*[/sub]

NickCaligo42

Oct 7, 2007
Mcupobob said:
Darkwing Duck. Just bought the first season. On one hand, the puns were insufferable, and there was a lot less plot and a lot (a lot) more slapstick than I recalled. On the other, a TON of jokes just went way, WAY over my head back then and I get a great laugh out of hearing them from a fresh perspective. :D

andriod

Jun 3, 2010
me, im rewatching Pokemon whith my brother and Rurouni Kenshin, Beyblade, Crush Gear just because i use to watch them when i was younger

IDIifferentname

Jan 8, 2009
I go back and watch Firefly and Cowboy Bebop episodes all the time, but right now I felt extra nostalgic and am now watching the entire Invader Zim series.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
I usually re-watch series just because they're awesome, nostalgia or otherwise. However I do admit that it was nostalgia that made me re-watch Courage the Cowardly Dog. That's one awesome cartoon.

But I usually simply don't have the time to re-watch old shows. There's just so much stuff out there that I haven't seen yet!

mkg

Feb 24, 2009
I've watched the Hajime No Ippo series a few times, probably my favorite anime all around. I've watched Trigun a few times as well. Not that it's a series, but I rewatch The Waterboy constantly, not my favorite movie, but one of my guilty pleasures. Tackling fuel.

Gigano

Whose Eyes Are Those Eyes?
Oct 15, 2009
I'm currently rewatching Death Note, although that's mainly to introduce it to a friend. I've gone back to some early episodes of Family Guy purely for nostaligia though, as well as Futurama episodes from all seasons (sure is nice they've revived it).

Also sure to rewatch Baccano! and Excel Saga at some point, to pick up the last bits and pieces (both are hard to get everything from the first time, though for different reasons).

drdamo

May 17, 2010
I've re-watched all 9 seasons of the X-files, the entire Star Trek: Next Gen/Deep Space Nine/Voyager series, The Tick, Freekazoid, Duckman & GitS a few times now, ghehe.

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
I did it several times, Sabre Rider, Thundercats, the first Transformers, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Darkwing Duck, etc etcetc

Vet2501

Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger
Nov 9, 2009
Yeah, I re-watched all of Digimon last year. This year it's Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers (hence the avatar).

sansamour14

Jul 16, 2010
i went and watched all of loveless(shhhhhh dont tell ppl i watch shounen ai) and haruhi suzumiya cuz i loved them both

thahat

Apr 23, 2008
i re-watched gundam wing.. but thats only 50 episodes or smething in total so thats not so bad XD

Mr Cwtchy

Jan 13, 2009
I'm watching all three Lord of The Rings films, back to back with all the special features. Something I've been meaning to do for a while but never got round to it.

Death916

Apr 21, 2008
yep, just got done re watching the whole rurouni kenshin series. Loved it all over again

Edit: I also just watched dvd of seasons 1-5 of futurama