Every State in the USA goes to war with each other, who wins (you can't say your home state)

imgunagitusucka

Apr 20, 2010
voetballeeuw said:
Texas, obviously. Don't Mess with Texas. Also no "the only things in Texas are steers and queers."
Agreed...they gotta have the most rifles right?...they'll camp it up and pick you off as you try to attack.

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
Hawaii

Their so far away from the mainland no one can touch them. They have all the time in the world to build their navy while the sole victor of the mainland is fighting for survival.

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
Texas. The average citizen has a home armory anyway :/

I would have said California because they have such a huge economy, but then I remembered that the state is full of blonde bimbos and Hollister models, not exactly soldier material.

Quazimofo

Aug 30, 2010
emeraldrafael said:
um... I'd say Alaskans. cause the states would march up there and freeze to death, Like Napoleon and Stalin did in russia.
you mean napoleon and hitler?

but anyway, if war broke out i would steal a boat and sail straight into canada while we wait with the elite segway cavalry unit from my loyal family in ohio to charge back in through wisconsin to anihilate you all.
but in all reality it would most likely be a toss up between texas, new york, and california. illinois wouldnt go down without a fight though
(since i feel obliged to give my hometown of chicago some credit)

That_Swedish_Guy

Aug 9, 2010
Being non-American, I shall say Claifornia, simply due to Arnold Scwar-howererthehellyouspellit.

He'll terminate everone's ass.

ArcticSquirrel

Nov 12, 2010
Maine.

Seriously, these guys can just hide while everyone is fighting and surprise attack the last guy standing. Maine really isn't the first state you think about when you talk about history or nukes. They will be that small little child in a death game that nobody attacks because they can just finish em off later. But that little child turns into a monster and kills everyone.

Jackpot524

Certified Canuck
May 24, 2009
Greenansatsu said:
Then Europe would come over and steal all the useful stuff and reclaim us just like they did in the 1500's or so, cause we all know excluding Quebec, Canada really wants nothing to do with the U.S. even if it was just free land.
Excluding Quebec? Quoi? (What?)

I can definitely envision the whole Canada not wanting American land, we would feel bad about taking it and give it back, apologizing the whole time. Worst case scenerio: We'd burn down the white house and write a song about it or something... Cause no one's done that before right?

snoopy7393

Mar 9, 2009
zombiejoe said:
The question is in the title.

I say North Dakota.

I mean think about it. Does anyone know what REALLY goes up in there?

I say they are working with Canada to nuke the rest of the USA.

lol jk

but what do you think?
ok, north dakota, I thought we had a deal, you let us burn down the white house AGAIN, and we let you keep whatever barley you want. But no, you just HAD to leak to this guy... Good luck dealing with texas on your own.

bl4ckh4wk64

Walking Mass Effect Codex
Jun 11, 2010
Let's see, CA is trying to ban guns. They lost, sadly I live here...
Hawaii has a Navy, yet they hate guns. Another loss
Illinois has gangsters, but they won't fight for the common people. Loss
Florida has some NASA brains but is overshadowed by many other places. Loss
Pennsylvania, Amish. 'nuff said

For the winning team: I have it either Texas, Nevada, or Utah. Utah because there aren't crazy gun laws and people actually know how to fire, clean, and use guns. Nevada because they're one of the few states that allow citizens to own fully automatic firearms, and thus they also have the best SWAT teams. Texas for much the same reasons as Utah, but there's also no waiting period for shotguns and most rifles. Texas also has NASA, so they could make a space laser.

Texas wins.

GreyKnight3445

Nov 2, 2010
Gudrests said:
all im saying is...NYC alone has a police force big enough to destroy most country's army's.....and armed to the teeth....just sayin...and thats not even the whole state...thats just the city...and yes...we do have tanks...and planes and WW2 era battleships docked here....sooo yeahh yes my home state.
dont forget the mob and the mafia

s0m3th1ng

Aug 29, 2010
Not many people are thinking about actual military power in this very real scenario.
My money is on either California, Texas, or North Carolina. CA has the most naval bases, Texas has a smattering of each branch and so does NC.
This is assuming nukes are prohibited.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Colorado. Without NORAD the rest of the states won't coordinate properly or have access to some of their most destructive weapons.

Not Good

Sep 17, 2008
California because we have the resources and manpower. Also impposible as fuck to get in here.

Vicarious Vangaurd

Jun 7, 2010
Rewdalf said:
Whichever state we've stockpiled our many many nukes in.
Wasn't Utah one? Yeah. Utah will win.
I agree with this man, not because of nukes but because Mormons are strapped to the teeth.

In a real all out conflict it'd be whoever has the most Air Force bases. Either that or Alaska because Alaska is cold like Russia and not to mention they have a very nice military base there.

Not Good said:
California because we have the resources and manpower. Also impossible as fuck to get in here.
California is also full of hippie liberals who would be opposed to any war >_<

Nexoram

Aug 6, 2010
astrav1 said:
I would say Hawaii. Think about it.
Haha. That's genius! Hawaii has the majority of the navy as well doesn't it? I'm not American so don't kill me.

Turbulenssi

Apr 6, 2010
Commissar Sae said:
Canada, we get rid of the noisy protectionist neighbours to the south!
I think Robin Williams said it the best:

"Canada is like a loft apartment over a really great party."