Everybody Poops.

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
Hero in a half shell said:
green_dude said:
This thread should be about poop instead, what time do you normally poop?

I normally do a big poo when I get back from uni, at like 5pm. I don't do poos any other time really.
Just a heads up, derailing threads doesn't work as well here as it might on other internet forums.
Depends on how good you are at it. Me and a few other people, well, we are quite good at it.

Now this thread is almost screaming for a derailment.

DJDarque

Words
Aug 24, 2009
I had one sub (on multiple occasions) in high school who would just ignore teaching class. Instead he would spend the entire time telling us how to beat and manipulate the healthcare system.

Apr 28, 2008
manaman said:
Hero in a half shell said:
green_dude said:

I normally do a big poo when I get back from uni, at like 5pm. I don't do poos any other time really.
Just a heads up, derailing threads doesn't work as well here as it might on other internet forums.
Depends on how good you are at it. Me and a few other people, well, we are quite good at it.

Now this thread is almost screaming for a derailment.
I know, they've obviously have never seen me or Goat at work.

Swollen Goat said:
Must you always throw that in my face?

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
green_dude said:

Yeah, I go around 4pm every day. Except weekends.

But yeah, OT: my grade 8 teacher was epic awesome. for about 6 billion reasons.

Cheery Lunatic

Aug 18, 2009
Ugh, the Japanese PICTURE BOOK it was based off of made my head hurt.
I cannot erase it from my mind.
MINNA UNCHI.

thelonewolf266

Nov 18, 2010
My English teacher was hot as fuck and when the sixth year people(I'm in Scotland so that's their last year of school if you didn't know) went on their trip to Malawi accompanied by a few teachers one of which was her she was allegedly found in bed with one of the students and then when they got back she left the school like 2 weeks later and never came back so was presumably fired over it.

Raven's Nest

Elite Member
Feb 19, 2009
Pariah87 said:
Another day in GCSE Maths, our teacher was a big Celtic fan. That's a Glasgow football team for all you non Brits. Anyway, a couple of the football fans in the class got him talking and instead of quadratic equations we spent an hour and a half listening to him waffle on about Celtics season so far and the English leagues and blah blah blah. Most boring 90 minutes of my life.
Wow, epic win and epic fail struck at the same time... Rare that...

Apr 28, 2008
Swollen Goat said:
Irridium said:
Must you always throw that in my face?
Since you felt it necessary to smear it all over the dresser, yes I do.

So you don't like it when I throw your poo in your face? XD
I told you, I tried painting, ran out of paint, and used the next best thing.

Gaal!

NLS

Norwegian Llama Stylist
Jan 7, 2010
Hmm, his name was Bjørnar Pettersen. Among several funny comments about other teachers and students, getting phone calls from his wife during class (she would always tell him to buy potatoes for dinner on his way home), derailing a maths or physics class about some previous student of his that he had met on vacation/at the dentist/at the hair stylist/shop. He once also shot another teacher with an airsoft gun "to demonstrate the laws of physics, and that the other teacher was a pussy".

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
Johnnyallstar said:
You know what pisses me off about this post? The knowledge that this A-hole probably makes double what I do, and I work 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year, and don't have a 3 month vacation. And I don't get paid while off duty but on call like someone in the teachers union does.

That pisses me off.
They'd get paid the same if they worked those months... Hell their pay is spread out from what they actually earned while doing their job...

But rage at teachers for going to school and getting a good job. Rage, you're doing it right.

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
Wadders said:
It's safe to say that I lol'd at that, I'm just mildly concerned however, that kid looks pretty fucked up :|

Also, I hate to be the person to re-affirm your fears, but seven times a day is pretty odd. Most people I know who are willing to tell me how much they poop, poop twice a day, max.

I'm enjoying this poop-related derailment far too much for someone who is supposed to be a mature member of society.
Just to be weird, I believe a lot of kids will play with their poop if they're left alone with it long enough, it's just a warm playdoh really to them :) I'm not saying it's good, but if I remember right, it's not anything to worry about psychologically. I'm wondering how real that is tho, he's sure got a lot of 'paint' from a tiny supply.

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
green_dude said:

I find it bizarre when I hear people talking about bathroom schedules(usually on TV).

I can't say I have ever had a regular time when I go, I go when I feel like it. I would say that in the past few months, I have experienced going to the bathroom at least ones at every hour of the day.

Every AM and PM for every BM. Ha!

Johnnyallstar

Feb 22, 2009
Plurralbles said:
Johnnyallstar said:
You know what pisses me off about this post? The knowledge that this A-hole probably makes double what I do, and I work 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year, and don't have a 3 month vacation. And I don't get paid while off duty but on call like someone in the teachers union does.

That pisses me off.
They'd get paid the same if they worked those months... Hell their pay is spread out from what they actually earned while doing their job...

But rage at teachers for going to school and getting a good job. Rage, you're doing it right.
It's not that I disagree with him going to school and getting a good job. Hell, I'm paying my way through college to get my doctorate.

The problem is, he's a teacher who teaches... about pooping? Seriously, he makes his wages from tax dollars and instead of teaching students about the subject at hand, he burns the entire class talking about pooping. He's stealing his wages from the tax payers who expect him to do a job, not dally about.

How would you feel if you took your car to a mechanic, paid him for doing the job, but instead of fixing it he just talked about pooping for a few hours? That's not doing his job, that's f*&^(#g around and wasting money.