EXP: ScrewAttack's Worst EVER: Sexy Chick

loa

Jan 28, 2012
God forbid we have variation, "sexy chicks" need to be of the blandest possible homogenized variant lest they be labeled the "worst ever" because you're so insecure that "you feel bad for getting a boner" over some pixels and concepts.

Skaven252

Apr 7, 2010
I suppose Valerie Cardinal from Far Cry deserves a mention. She felt kinda forced and tacked on, striking teh sexay poses while she and Jack Carver were discussing their next move. Felt like, "look at me, I'm selling the game to you, you're male so you're supposed to find this forced sexy posing attractive". I was just like, "This isn't what I bought this game for, stop shoving yourself in my face".

Fuh.

I've nothing against sexy babes, but I just get this uncomfy feeling someone's trying to sell me something. You know?

Playful Pony

Clop clop!
Sep 11, 2012
Poison doesn't really belong on a list like this, cause she IS sexy... I certainly think so, wouldn't mind looking like her (only, you know, a more real version, and I'd wear more clothes...), especially if the badass fighting moves came with! That long, pink hair... Her being transgender is a stupid justification for calling her a "worst EVER sexy chick", surely there are better candidates... There are no reasons (that we can see) why she can't be considered just plain sexy... Maybe I'm biased, I happen to think pre-op M2F transgenders are kinda hot...

MinionJoe said:
Definitely a lot of phallophobia at ScrewAttack.

"Might have a penis" doesn't change a person's outward physical characteristics.

Seriously, its not like you're ever going to get her pants off anyway.

So just get over it and enjoy the eye-candy.
"But penises are scaaawy!" Seems to be what most of my male friends think anyway, which I find rather strange considering they all have one of their own!

Playful Pony

Clop clop!
Sep 11, 2012
Smilomaniac said:
I hope you enjoyed my list :)
I certainly did! If you expanded a bit on it, and added a few jokes here and there it would feel right at home on cracked.com =3.

Edit: Ohw no, a double post D=.

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
"She may be the most disgusting thing in the world."

That's pretty damn harsh and unnecessary. I mean, come on.

Denamic's not wrong:
I'm secure/flexible enough in my sexuality to say that I would still tap Poison if she existed.

DrOswald

Apr 22, 2011
ExtraDebit said:
I don't get the why people are angry about the transgender comments on the video, it's not about being intolerant. It is something a guy can 100% comprehend. Imagine you're getting the hots for a girl and just suddently been told she got a dong, how would you feel? I imagined it'll be pretty much how the guy in the video felt.

This isn't about being intolerant or discrimination, it just is how we would naturally react.
I certainly understand why someone might feel that way and I agree it is probably a natural way to feel, but "it's natural" has never been an acceptable excuse for any behavior. Fear and hatred of the unknown or unfamiliar is natural. Killing another of your species for personal gain is natural. Even prostitution and rape are natural. We see all these things all the time in nature, but that does not make us indulging in these behaviors alright.

But the fact that he had these feelings isn't the real problem. Issues to do with gender identity are difficult. It takes time to come to terms with these ideas. Even if he can never come to terms with this and never feels comfortable about the whole transgender issue I am not going to hold it against him so long as he is willing to show respect to these people.

The problem is that he went on the internet to a place where thousands of people would see and basically spent two minutes explaining that transgender people are disgusting. The message sent, whether he means it this way or not, is simple: "You are repulsive. The thought that people like you exist sickens me." That is not ok.

PirateRose

Aug 13, 2008
EDI in Mass Effect 3 has got to be to me one of the worst sexy chicks in a game. Her robotic body is based on the Illusive Man's dead girlfriend Eva Core, and it's apparently capable of oral and sexual intercourse. She literally is a sex bot that has been shared between two men and I seriously wonder if she's ever been cleaned out or if the robotic body is designed to convert the semen into energy. Or something.