Explain your username/avatar.

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
My user name is from my nickname Ed, and the 130 is due to me being the 130th Ed on TradeMe. (New Zealand version of Ebay)

The Avatar is the Imperial Aquilla from Warhammer 40000 universe.

KuwaSanjuro

Dec 22, 2010
Username: my name is a shortened version of Toshiro Mifune's character in the films Yojimbo and Sanjuro by Akira Kurosawa, the characters whole name is Kuwabatake Sanjuro (which means nothing its just a random few words).
Avatar: on a similar note my avatar is Toshiro Mifune from Yojimbo.

Count Igor

May 5, 2010
Username: I played Dracula in a play, but always preferred Igor in the range of humanoid monster(ish)s
Avatar: I saw it and liked it, because I was feeling slightly un-loved. Tried to change it a few times, but I can't seem to >.>

Flackster

Feb 21, 2010
Username: I was a freshmen in High school when a friend introduced me to this site and the 007 is just tacked on for no real reason.

Avatar: Favorite food of course!

Dr. Paine

Oct 26, 2009
Name: Nickname I've had for several years now and is ripe for interpretation/mockery/humor.

Avatar: I enjoy Portal, and for a while, I frequented four forums, using a different core for each. The Escapist got the red one.

RandallJohn

Aug 21, 2010
It's my first and middle name put together. My avatar is just a guy I'm a fan of (Nostalgia Critic ftw.)

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Username: An old alias and character I used to draw in highschool, I adopted it as my online alias because it's easy to remember and almost nobody has it.

Avatar: Red Knight from Castle Crashers. Red Knight is just my favorite knight from one of my favorite games since he looks cool and uses the best magic (IMO).

GrimTuesday

May 21, 2009
Grim Tuesday was the second book int the Keys to the Kingdom series which I rather enjoy, and it was my favorite of the books, I just made it one word.

My avatar is Sandor "The Hound" Clegane from the upcoming Game of Thrones tv show (only 62 days 16 hours and 40 minutes til it premieres)

Simon Pettersson

Apr 4, 2010
User name: My name so it´s boring, my nick on Steam/PSN and Xbox is Evil-Gaidin wich is inspired by Wheel of time.

My Avatar is Sephiroth.

Seraniel

Jan 26, 2011
My name comes from a D&D role playing campaign (ever since the campaign i've been using the name on forums and games)

my Avatar is a pic i found on the net by accident, and i found it perfectly reflected my personal insanity :p

Sandjube

Feb 11, 2011
Username: Ummmm...I don't even know.

Avatar: He's Wario....and he is my splitting image.

Wait...

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Username - TimeLord because of my love of Doctor Who

Avatar - Current one is my Valentines avi

Normally it's this:

TheDandyHighwayman

Nov 18, 2009
Username: I'm the dandy highwayman(actually I just quite like Adam and the Ants)
Avater: see above (well it's a cartoon facsimile)

WolfEdge

Oct 22, 2008

Username: Wolves are cool. Swords are cool. Wolves and swords together? Now you're makin' MAGIC.

Fredrikorex

Sep 25, 2009
Username: My username is based of a company my father used own called Orexis. I was going to use Fredrikorexis as a name, but it was too long so I had to short it down. That's why I changed it to Fredrikorex. (I think it's better)

Avatar: Nothing fancy, it's just the kid from IWBTG.

Scizophrenic Llama

Is in space!
Dec 5, 2007
My username is the result of me leaving my user control panel for the forums open for about five minutes unsupervised with one of my friends over. Frankly I don't mind the username, but the typo in it is what bugs me. My fault though, so I can live with it.

The avatar is just to go with the name, I figured why the hell not?