Explain your username/avatar.

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
Explain what your username means, or what it's significance is, as well as what you're avatar is/what it's from.

Username:

From Blazblue. One of the character's moves involves riding a sword made of ice, which was dubbed Ice Car for obvious reasons. I picked the gamertag after wanting to change it, while having no idea of a good gamertag to use, and that was the best-sounding name to use that I thought of.

Bridget from Guilty Gear. Does he turn you on? I hope not. If you're wondering why, read the sentence over again carefully. There are no typos in it.

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
Username: Completely random. No idea what i got it from.

Avatar: Federated Suns Faction, Battletech/MechWarrior Universe.

SonicKoala

The Night Zombie
Sep 8, 2009
Username:

I'm a Sonic Koala (who likes both the word "sonic" and koalas)

A drawing done by my girlfriend which I thought was awesome.

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
Username: It's my xbox live name
Avatar: Bridget from Guilty Gear. Why? Because he's the third sexiest man alive. And the cross dressing makes him WAY sexier.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
Username: An abbreviation of Phazon Flakes, an inside joke from Metroid Prime 2D, which I helped work on.

Avatar: The Bunchedic, or Medibunchie if you prefer.

TerranReaper

Mar 28, 2009
Username: Although I had several names in the past, I've always had "Reaper" somewhere in mine, ranging from "The Reaper" to "TerranReaper" as you see now. Simply put, I'm a big fan of the Starcraft series and I decided to slap on "Terran" in front of Reaper because my main race in Starcraft 1 was Terran. Now this part you won't believe, but someone pointed it out to me that there was a unit with the exact same name, which leads to....

Avatar: The Reaper from Starcraft 2.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Username:

Marter is a name that my sister and I came up with back when we were really young. I've kept it.

It's Brie Larson in character as Envy Adams. She's smiling. That is all.

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
spartan1077 said:
Username: It's my xbox live name
Avatar: Bridget from Guilty Gear. Why? Because he's the third sexiest man alive. And the cross dressing makes him WAY sexier.
Damn you. Not that there are many people who don't know of Bridget's manhood, but still, there might be...

Daniel_Rosamilia

Jan 17, 2008
Username:
My name. Not much else.
Me also. Not much else.
I'm a bit lazy.
EDIT: Also, Happy Forever Alone Day!

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
Username: It was a character thing i was doing at the time.

Avatar: A drawing of ICP,Twiztid, ABK and Blaze Ya Dead Homie of Psychopathic Records. A showing of my being a Juggalo.

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
Name:
it's a alias of my alias Drake Mire=Drakmeire just switch the e and m
also if by some insane fluke of nature I have a son I will name him Drakmeire Livardemus E**** (my last name is secret)
One of my favorite cosplays is my Demyx (Kingdom Hearts II) cosplay which I have used for 2 conventions and one halloween party (I built that sitar) My friend said "Demyx is just like you" I said "Bullshit" I played the game and came back to say "Damn you for being right!"

Ladette

Feb 4, 2011
My username comes from TvTropes, and I believe the article says it best.

She likes sports, beer, cars, swearing, fighting and sex. She is crude, rude, often hygienically challenged and cheerfully ignorant and aggressive. If you are a guy, she'll probably challenge you to a fight or a drinking competition, win both and then take an aggressive lead in anything sexual that happens, before kicking you out the front door the following morning or teasing you mercilessly if she lets you stay some more.

In short, she is a young woman with the personality of a frat boy. She is the Ladette.

My picture is Chii from the anime Chobits. Partially because I love Chobits and partially because she is the complete opposite of my username.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Username: In high school it was my nickname because I transferred there in the middle of the year so I didn't have a locker... instead I had a bag that I carried around and referred to as my "Rucksack" as a nod to the beginning of KH2 where the struggle champion calls Roxas Rucksack on accident... and hence my nickname became Sacman...

Avatar: It's the main character from my favorite anime show...<.<

Drummie666

Jan 1, 2011
Username: Ok... I was just going to change my name... but it just tells me "There was an error." Whatever. My current name is simply my PSN ID. If I have changed it by this point, my username is Awesolot. That's the name I gave my character in Metal gear online. Paying tribute to Revolver Ocelot, whilst calling him awesome. It could also be used as a short form for "Awesome a lot."

Avatar: I hate Other M. What more do you want?

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
My username just came to me one day. I like the way it sounds. And yes, I know it's actually spelled "omicron", but I think it looks better with a K.

My avatar is Boone, from Fallout New Vegas. I have a pretty big problem keeping one avatar for any significant period of time, so I've vowed not to change it until I reach 5000 posts. I probably won't make it. My most popular avatar was probably my Hank Hill one, so I might go back to that.

Sprogus

The Lord of Dreams
Jan 8, 2009
SonicKoala said:
Username:

I'm a Sonic Koala (who likes both the word "sonic" and koala bears)
It's just Koala, they aren't bears. They are related to the wombat.

Username:

I made it up. Originally I used it as a word for wet sand because as far as I know there isn't one.

Is Dream from the Sandman series.

[Kira Must Die]

Incubator
Sep 30, 2009
Username: I was playing Devil May Cry and watching Death Note at the time, and there' a mode called Dante Must Die in DMC, so I just replaced Dante with Kira. Of course it's pretty easy to come up with without a DMC reference, but that's how I came up with it.

Avatar: It's a scene from Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. It's an okay anime, but I just thought it was cute. I even edited it to make it look like she's shooting a star from her eye. But honestly I'm getting a bit bored of it.

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
Name: The name I always use, only in like 2 places did someone else get it first...

Avatar: it's a slime, if you don't like slimes well... you don't deserve to look uppon my magnificence! BEGONE!