Extra Credits Needs Your Help (+$60,000 Reached!)

NellNell

Feb 11, 2011
I gave what I could. Get better soon Allison. The show won't be the same while your gone.

Tim Mazzola

Dec 27, 2010
Donated $50, and praying for Allison to get that surgery and have a speedy recovery. It's all I could give (maybe more than I could give) but I had to.

Chappy

May 17, 2010
It's to late tonight to donate any and I don't have an account I can do so later this week however.

My question to the forum though is payment methods available? As I have a lack of a paypal account what options are available to me?

TheOtter

Ottertastic!
Feb 5, 2010
I donated what I could. It's the end of the month and my funds are stretched. I'm happy I could donate something though!

AgentBJ09

May 24, 2010
Chappy said:
It's to late tonight to donate any and I don't have an account I can do so later this week however.

My question to the forum though is payment methods available? As I have a lack of a paypal account what options are available to me?
It's only through a service called TrialPay. It seems to work like PayPal, but it's a direct payment service, not a middleman service like PayPal.

EDIT: Holy Cow. 92% already. I can't say I'm shocked, but I'm smiling widely right now.

Lightning Delight

Apr 21, 2011
Help is on the way!! Good luck with the surgery, Allison! Remember, when the doctors tell you not to do stuff, they don't really know what they're talking about!

Extravagance

Mar 23, 2011
Raise a couple of grand, fly her to the UK, get it done for free :3

When I get paid, I'll see what I can do.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
95% finished. Sadly, I haven't any space cash in my Paypal right now, but I offer my full sentimental support to Allison for what its worth.

scienceguy8

Sep 1, 2008
The Spartan E1337 said:
Help is on the way!! Good luck with the surgery, Allison! Remember, when the doctors tell you not to do stuff, they don't really know what they're talking about!
I hope you are joking. Always listen to your doctors, but never be afraid to seek a second opinion. If that second doctor agrees with the first, listen to the pair of them!

DarkRyter

Dec 15, 2008
Gettin me a t-shirt, secret episodes, AND a publisher's subscription.

Easiest charity ever.

Jatyu

Insane Faceless Stranger
Sep 1, 2010
It is amazing how much money you have raised in such a short time. It just goes to show how good Extra Credits is. At time of writing youve raised $14,730, you know, 99% of the goal.

You guys are awesome and deserved to be paid this much just for making your show. Even if you make your goal, which you already have, I'll donate $20 when my wages come in today.

Best of luck with the surgery.

Filiecs

May 24, 2011
At first I wasn't going to donate anything,
then I saw the rewards...

Damn you Extra Credits, y u make me spend money I don't have!

Hope Allison gets better soon, she's an AMAZING artist.

Dense_Electric

Jul 29, 2009
I could only drop $10, but I guess every little bit helps. And might I say damn, they pulled that sort of money in less than one day. It's at 99% right now, based on the rate it's been going it should roll over into 100% any second now. Way to go, Escapist community! :) Here's to many more years of Extra Credits!

EDIT: I refreshed from 99%, and it was at 101%. Nice going, guys!

Superior Mind

Feb 9, 2009
Website sucks, trying to sign up to donate. Must be lots of traffic.

Oh great, I signed up and it's already gone over the mark. Meh, gave a couple of bucks anyway.