Extra Credits Needs Your Help (+$60,000 Reached!)

Dr_Horrible

Oct 24, 2010
Just as a note: please keep donating even now the minimum was reached, it's estimated to cost up to $20,000

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
To the people who are saying "It's not like they can't find another artist" well, maybe they can. but why not be wonderful people and help save somebody's dream. Not fixing the girl's shoulder means an end to her art career. And if you've seen her regular drawings, you'd know she's quite good and that would frankly be a shame.

subject_87

Jul 2, 2010
Wow... within just a few hours, they've already raised 104% (and counting!) of the money necessary. Great job, Internet!

Dense_Electric

Jul 29, 2009
This is really sinking in now, they just raised OVER FIFTEEN SIXTEEN HOLYDEARLORDINHEAVEN TWENTY-TWO FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS in less than twelve hours (I assume this went up around noon EST) six hours. I am seriously impressed, and it's good to know that so many people besides me support Extra Credits and what they stand for. I vote we give these guys a TV show with a full production staff.

Dr_Horrible

Oct 24, 2010
Ghengis John said:
To the people who are saying "It's not like they can't find another artist" well, maybe they can. but why not be wonderful people and help save somebody's dream. Not fixing the girl's shoulder means an end to her art career. And if you've seen her regular drawings, you'd know she's quite good and that would frankly be a shame.
This is pure truth, as an artist myself, I find the idea of not being able to create extremely chilling.

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
Dense_Electric said:
This is really sinking in now, they just raised OVER FIFTEEN THOUSAND DOLLARS in less than twelve hours (I assume this went up around noon EST). I am seriously impressed, and it's good to know that so many people besides me support Extra Credits and what they stand for. I vote we give these guys a TV show with a full production staff.
I don't know when the project was set up, but they only announced it on Twitter about 2-3 hours ago. I am genuinely amazed at how much has been raised in that time.

Ipsen

Jul 8, 2008
They've made the 15k mark by now, but hell, if it helps, I've tossed in 20$. A speedy recovery to you, Allison.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
WEWT! GOAL IS HIT! CONGRATULATIONS, GUYS! If you need more just say the word, I only just got off work so I'm sorry I couldn't contribute to that, but I'll get some donated as soon as I can.

EDIT: Done and done. Anything to help out a fellow artist. I don't know what I'd do if I were told I may never be able to do art again. I'll be praying for all of you!

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
RavenCrush said:
Alright, who's the awesome guy or gal that just donated $5,000? :D
I had to look at the hub for that....

Sweet Jesus your right...

Uh....whoever he his...his or hear heart is as big as the sun, and twice as warm.

Dense_Electric

Jul 29, 2009
Impluse_101 said:
RavenCrush said:
Alright, who's the awesome guy or gal that just donated $5,000? :D
I had to look at the hub for that....

Sweet Jesus your right...

Uh....whoever he his...his or hear heart is as big as the sun, and twice as warm.
Damn, seriously. I'd love to collaborate with James on Tension (the mod I'm working on), kudos to whoever donated that kind of money.