Ezio: "Salute, Claudia."

MasterMongoose0

Nov 3, 2009
While killing banditos in Red Dead Redemption:

"Mi nombre es JOHN MARSTON!"
"I'm gonna kill you, you piece of mierda!" Good ol' Spanglish.

Every line John Marston says is goddamn awesome.

Hussmann54

Dec 14, 2009
Isnt there a line in Gears of War where somebody says "Dont Piss on my cupcakes!"
I find it memorable, because it so well encompasses the overbearing machismo that series tries to produce with laughable results.

And also: RAMIREZ!

willard3

Aug 19, 2008
Cheesus333 said:
BS is Bioshock, the vending machines - specifically, 'the Circus of Value' ones - yell that at you when you use them. And when you leave, I swear -

I swear.

- they say "Kill your friends!"
It could be "kill", but it definitely finishes with "your cravings at the Circus of Valuuuuuuues!" I always thought it was "fill", by the way.

I think that Louis' "grabbin' peels" line from Left 4 Dead is hilarious but probably never should have hit meme status.

Hader

Jul 7, 2010
Anything Nihlus or Jenkins says in Mass Effect 1. They so so little it makes what little they do say quotable and funny. To some of my friends at least. Quite often we will say random things like "I move faster on my own!" or "Gas bags, don't worry they're harmless."

Magicman10893

Aug 3, 2009
Saints Row 2 -

You - "The fuck you say?"

Dane Vogel - "You don't have the kind of connections Ultor has."
Johnny - "I don't know, Shaundi's fucked a lot of guys."

You - "Hey Shaundi, you ever date anybody that works at the Pyramid?"
Shaundi - "No."
Pierce - "For real?"

Shaundi - "Pierce, heads up!" *passes hacky sack to Pierce who bats it down* "What the hell Pierce"
Pierce - "Sorry Shaundi, but no self respecting brotha plays hacky sack."

Pierce - "I'm tired of sitting around waiting for one of the 600 guys that Shaundi used to fuck to call!"

Shaundi - "Look what I got for you"
You - "A lightbulb? Just what I always wanted."
Shaundi - "You really think I'd just get you a lightbulb?" *Smashes bulb*
You - "A face shredder? Just what I always wanted."

You - "Listen, Sunshine, I don't care how fucked up your face is, I ain't scared of you, or that other asshole." and slightly later, "You're a general? You hear that? That asshole thinks he's a - SHIT!"

While sitting idle, "I want a tattoo of a two-headed, three-titted pirate."

You - "And you're sure this big tattooed guy is Mearo?"
Shaundi - "I'd bet my life on it."
You - "Deal"
Shaundi - "Wait... what do you mean 'deal'"

These can be heard while streaking:
"You're hung like my husband!"
"I want your balls!"
"Man, you ever hear of a razor blade?"
Old Man - "I think my nuts are less shriveled than yours!"
"You shouldn't be proud of that!"
"What, were you sitting in a tub of ice water before this?"
"Look buddy, I don't need to see your sack!"

Ultraman950

Oct 17, 2010
Mass Effect 2:
Shepard: "Just once, I'd like to ask someone for help and have them say, 'Sure. Let's go. Right now. No strings attached.'"

Random Sargent: "SIR ISAAC NEUTON IS THE DEADLIEST SONUVABITCH IN SPACE." That whole speech, really.

AC: Brotherhood:
Guy dressed up as Jesus: "Who are you...?"
Ezio: *Beat* "Your savior." I imagine he's trying not to crack up at that one.

NeoDeath90

Feb 11, 2009
"Nobody shoots my buddy but me!"- Random enemies in Borderlands

"Hungry? Thirsty? Horny? Head on down to the Atomic Wrangler!"- Atomic Wrangler Crier in Fallout: New Vegas

"If by 'something to do' you mean a job. Otherwise I'd tell you to go talk to Nova."- Lucy West, Fallout 3

"And that's why I hate politicians"- Ashley Williams, Mass Effect

"Eat my dust, slimeball!"- Anikin Skywalker, that one N64 podracing game

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
in Gauntlet Dark Legacy (and Legends), Sumner says "CONGRATULATIONS!! YOU HAVE FOUND A RUNESTONE!!" everytime you find one, and me and my friends always thought it sounded funny.. in fact "CONGRATULATIONS!! YOU HAVE FOUND A *random object*!!" has been an idiom of ours for years.

Cj Vanek

Nov 12, 2010
Celtic_Kerr said:
lolmanxe said:
who can ever forget: ''its time to kick ass and chew bubblegum. and im all out of bubblegum''

Duke Nukem forEVER
Misconception. Duke Nuken 3D had the quote, and Nukem himself was not the first to say "And I'm all out of bubblgum" I believe it was added to later games BECAUSE people got so hooked on the ending of that line.

It came from the old movie They Live which is about almost all rich people are aliens that control our minds through subliminal advertising, which is figured out by a small group of people who then create special glasses to see the aliens and the real appearance of the earth. For example: everything is black and white, Money says "THIS IS YOUR GOD" on it and nothing else, and many high status, powerful people are aliens who look like Griffon from fallout 3.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Wig

Anyway, the main character says it when he busts into a bank with a shotgun and the special sunglasses on and sees 10 of the aliens.

Who can forget "No no no he'll just said in some special ops douchebags with pussy ass heartbeat monitors on their guns."

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
Cj Vanek said:
Celtic_Kerr said:
lolmanxe said:
who can ever forget: ''its time to kick ass and chew bubblegum. and im all out of bubblegum''

Duke Nukem forEVER
Misconception. Duke Nuken 3D had the quote, and Nukem himself was not the first to say "And I'm all out of bubblgum" I believe it was added to later games BECAUSE people got so hooked on the ending of that line.

It came from the old movie They Live which is about almost all rich people are aliens that control our minds through subliminal advertising, which is figured out by a small group of people who then create special glasses to see the aliens and the real appearance of the earth. For example: everything is black and white, Money says "THIS IS YOUR GOD" on it and nothing else, and many high status, powerful people are aliens who look like Griffon from fallout 3.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Wig

Anyway, the main character says it when he busts into a bank with a shotgun and the special sunglasses on and sees 10 of the aliens.

Who can forget "No no no he'll just said in some special ops douchebags with pussy ass heartbeat monitors on their guns."
For clearing that up, you just became a great man in my eyes. I am renting it shortly

Cj Vanek

Nov 12, 2010
Anything said in Dragon Age is pure gold.

Oghren: The ladies love my beard, especially when I shake my chin like this, tickles 'em in all the right places.

Morrigan: Why do you call Alistair a "little pike twirler", its a curious description.
Oghren: Curious? Its entirely true, you haven't seen him twirl his pike? He goes at it when he thinks no ones watching. Knocks em out in the trees like there's no tomorrow. Caught him just the other day, blushed all the way down to his navel. He couldn't even find his shirt. I swear he's gonna hurt himself one of these days, the way he works that thing.
Morrigan: I don't want to hear this anymore, do I?
Oghren: I keep telling him pikes are for sticking things at long range, horses and such. Not for twirling like a sissy girl.
Morrigan: Wait, you're talking about an actual pike, like a spear?
Oghren: Obviously, what else would I be talking about?
Morrigan: I can't imagine.

Oghren: Yup, a lot of tension around here.
Alistair: You think so, do you.
Oghren: you know what I do to relieve tension?
Alistair: I hesitate to wonder.
Oghren: I polish the old weapon.
Alistair: Really.
Oghren: Yup, give it a good shine with a dry rag, then with a little grease.
Alistair: Thats disgusting!
Oghren: You're telling me you never gave your blade the old spit shine?
Alistair: I think thats private.
Oghren: Really? Sodding Chantry and its rules, I like to do it right out in the open.
Alistair: Where people can see you?
Oghren: Yup.
Alistair: Wait, what are you talking about?
Oghren: What are you talking about?
Alistair: Nevermind.

Shale: So here is a question for the painted elf.
Zevran: Painted elf...Oh, thats me! I do like that!
Shale: Am I to understand correctly that the painted elf is a crow?
Zevran: Not literally but yes, I am a Crow.
Shale: As in a bird?
Zevran: Is there another sort?
Shale: So the painted elf soils helpless statuary with its feces?
Zevran: If given sufficient cause, why not?
Shale: That is outrageous! The painted elf will stay away from me, or else!
Zevran: Heh, I get a lot of that.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
"Soul of the mind; key to life's ether.

Soul of the lost; withdrawn from it's vessel.

Let strength by granted so the world might be mended.

...So the world might be mended."

NeoDeath90

Feb 11, 2009
Altorin said:
in Gauntlet Dark Legacy (and Legends), Sumner says "CONGRATULATIONS!! YOU HAVE FOUND A RUNESTONE!!" everytime you find one, and me and my friends always thought it sounded funny.. in fact "CONGRATULATIONS!! YOU HAVE FOUND A *random object*!!" has been an idiom of ours for years.
I've actually been known to make myself a meal while saying "Green Archer needs food badly!"

On the topic of the Gauntlet games:
"Oh, sustenance!"- Archer

L3m0n_L1m3

Jul 27, 2009
Not-geth enemies in Mass Effect 1 screaming "ENEMIES EVERYWHERE!!!!!11!!11" in some insanely desperate sounding voice. They did it quite frequently, too.

CJMacM

Mar 21, 2010
"Can I get you a ladder, so you can get off my back?" -Dragon Age The first time it was actually kinda funny, but now it's etched into my mind from the repetition.

"Are you just gonna stand there like a lemon?" -Fable

I'm pretty sure I need sleep, because when I saw the title of this thread I thought it said "Salute, Canada", and I got excited about Assassin's Creed in Canada. Ah well.

BirchSama

Aug 18, 2011
I registered just to add this, I can't believe no one mentioned that.

Enchantment? ENCHANTMENT!

And "DWARVEN CRAFT. FINE DWARVEN CRAFT. DIRECT FROM ORZAMMAR."
Die.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
"vai a farti fottrere" (go fuck yourself)
ACII Ezio to the Pope

"I like Shaundi, I just don't know if I LIKE Shaundi, oh I need a drink!"
Male voice 1 Saint's Row 2