Fable 3 Coming to Steam

2theAJ

Mar 15, 2011
paynexkiller said:
Dawn of War without GFWL = Canceled Pre-Order.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-04-21-steam-switch-boosted-dawn-of-war-sales

Some gamers think otherwise

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
There's only so many times I can spend money to let Lionhead eventually disappoint me...

Both Steam and Windows will not be getting my money.

Delusibeta

Reachin' out...
Mar 7, 2010
And the award for the Most Obvious Troll of the Day goes to this guy:
paynexkiller said:
Dawn of War without GFWL = Canceled Pre-Order.
If you played Dawn of War 2's multiplayer, you would have been praising to high heaven that Relic was changing to a multiplayer system that actually worked. Retribution is also evidence that shipping with GfWL costs sales. [http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-04-21-steam-switch-boosted-dawn-of-war-sales]

On topic: Ultimately, it's pretty much like Microsoft's holding its hands up and admitting that Games for Windows Live Marketplace is toast. Giving up an exclusive just like that is a bad sign for that. I assume the Steam version of Fable 3 will come with GfWL AND SecuROM, so they're trying to murder the Steam version with DRM. Then again, I'd expect them to include GfWL and SecuROM in the GfWL Marketplace version, so it's

ELD3RGoD

Apr 23, 2010
I have a question, do you think Fable 3 will be heavily modded? If so, I may consider it, if not, then no.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
GFWL included.

No thank you on either. DOW2:Retribution instantly became 100% better when they got rid of that shit and straight up used steam.

itf cho

Custom title? Bah! oh wait...
Jul 8, 2010
So, a free game on GfW or some throwaway crap on Steam - what's it going to be, internet?
Steam... some months from now, when it's on sale. I'll never use GFWL willingly.

jackpipsam

SEGA fanboy
Jun 2, 2009
Well I seem to be the only person here who doesn't mind GFWL, well I have got it on 360 so unless there is mod support I will say no.