Fable III Accidentally Announced

curlycrouton

Jul 13, 2008
Charlie Brooker's doing voicing for it? He'd better have a big part. Maybe he could play a sardonic, cynical barman or something. This is fantastic.

Cousin_IT said:
They approached Charlie Brooker? My Screenwipe Fanboi senses are tingling :D
Screenwipe is the best television show ever made in the world ever in the history of time. I congratulate you on your good taste.

scarbunny said:
Cousin_IT said:
They approached Charlie Brooker? My Screenwipe Fanboi senses are tingling :D
Charlie Brooker the thinking mans Yahtzee?
I think Yahtzee sites Charlie as one of his influences.

bluerahjah

Mar 5, 2008
ShadowKirby said:
Wow, some people must be pissed right now hahaha.

But anyway, who didn't see a third Fable coming ?
That's like not seeing that there'll be another Mario Party game, as long as it makes them money, it's inevitable.

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
They should have Yahtzee do the voice of one of the antagonists. That would rock so hard. Also, I hope that if Fable III truly is in the making, it actually lives up its fucking hype.

Alone Disciple

Jun 10, 2008
Based on the sheer sales numbers and how much press Fable II got, at least in mind, it was inevitable that Fable III was going to be made anyway....not sure I understand why this is a big deal on whether this was 'leaked' or not. Seriously, did any of you say "OMG...I can't Beleive it...Yay!!!"

It would have been more surprising to me if they announced that no Fable III would be made, or the franchise was to be nixed.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
Every game is the last one with several things improved. Fortunately, I love Fable.

Also, Jonathan Ross has a twitter?
My mind is completely blown

Zersy

Nov 11, 2008
ShadowKirby said:
Wow, some people must be pissed right now hahaha.

But anyway, who didn't see a third Fable coming ?
We all saw a third Fable game coming :)

bad rider

The prodigal son of a goat boy
Dec 23, 2007
Wow every time, if it isn't one debacle it's another when it comes to Jonathan Ross.

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
Yeah, you could see that one coming from miles away.
I'm still waiting for my copy of Fable 2 PC.

Avida

Oct 17, 2008
Like hell was this game ever assumed to be not coming out XD, anyway, Ross and Brooker, awesome!

d2max

Mar 11, 2009
I never gave a toss about the series, as it just looked like they were going to rip off everything else that had ever been made, and fail at anything they didn't steal.

My only response is "Oh goody, another thing for me to poke fun at this year!"

MarcusStrout

Sep 20, 2008
HA. Yahtzee's persistent annoyance with sequels is enough deterrent, not to mention his seeming opposition to popularity, and that fact that it is FABLE for chrissake, to keep him from being a part of it.

Not that I am not crossing my fingers.

orangebandguy

Elite Member
Jan 9, 2009
Not another Fable.., I enjoyed the 2nd one until i completed it, which didn't take long. Then it got boring.

Reaperman Wompa

Aug 6, 2008
This pleases me. Now they have to work on the fucking "plant an acorn, grow a tree" thing and I want bigger worlds. He promised so much for the first two, he better throw it all in for the second. And like others have said, this game was coming, there was very little doubt as to the future of the Fable series, it's the new Final Fantasy.