Fable III Accidentally Announced

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
Well I for one don't really care since Fablee 2 wasn't very good and I traded it in within two days of beating it..... I wan't my 30 dolla back...

TsunamiWombat

Sep 6, 2008
Lawl.

Avida said:
Like hell was this game ever assumed to be not coming out XD, anyway, Ross and Brooker, awesome!
That sums it up. They've already been talking about what they'd do different in interviews.

Alex_P

All I really do is threadcrap
Mar 27, 2008
Fable 3, huh? Now we know what they were doing instead of finishing up Fable 2.

(Then again, it's not really the finishing that was the problem. It was starting the damn thing. The game had good art and acceptable coding, it was just a massive turd as far as game design and writing were concerned. Blame Molyneux, not his team.)

-- Alex

cannot_aim

Dec 18, 2008
No suprise the games have sold well enough that it would be a stupid move not to make another one. But it's really funny that we already know about it because someone screwed up!

stormcaller

Sep 6, 2008
I have a boycott on the Fable franchise until 2 and the rest of them come to the PC (The boycott is mainly because I can't buy them, gofigure)

Why does Molyneux care? it just gives him more time to set up false expectations.

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
Ross? Fable III?

I'm sorry, I'm fairly certain I'm on crack right now. Wouldn't have expected that. Hope they keep Zoe on as Theresa, she pulled the character off well.

And Ross didn't exactly give away much, everyone bloody knew anyway. I suppose it's reasuring though.

Dejske

Mar 23, 2009
i hope they release it in 20000028,thats when i'll need a new shot of fable i guess

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
Mabey I dont understand Advertizing, but whats the big deal, im mean its kind of expected

capnjack

Jan 6, 2009
zralbot said:
Joy of joys. I'm waiting with bated breath for another installment of muddy textures, button-mashing combat and brain-dead AI. Wake me up when Molyneux runs through his usual list of awesome gameplay innovations that mysteriously won't make the final release.

The sarcasm meter just blew up.
I feel like a comment about REAL TIME WEAPON CHANGE and GIANT ENEMY CRABS belongs somewhere here.

antipunt

Jan 3, 2009
I'm going to be -real- skeptical about the story this time around

that said...this is like what. 1000 years down the road?

Nicholas Traill

Apr 5, 2009
Ah twitter - this is good because I saw a show earlier on this week with Jonathon Ross on it - praising twitter as a great way of posting what you're up to - then there was some boring stuff about it ruining the future for people in PR but still - hahaha, I bet he doesn't like twitter all that much now, eh? :p

GodsOneMistake

Jan 31, 2009
I new it. My only request more customization Armor and how your character actually looks more quests larger map more spells seriously no Ice spell in Fable 2 common

Hey Joe

Dec 23, 2007
You know, with the amount celebrities know about games as a medium, he could have been talking about some DLC.

SmugFrog

Ribbit
Sep 4, 2008
So funny when people that aren't into games don't really understand the following behind them.

I heard that in Fable 3, you can plant a tree and watch it grow...