Fallout 4 Is Fully Complete, Awaiting Deployment

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
BiH-Kira said:
I loved New Vegas but 3 was a real disappointment.
Seeing how Bethesda pretends that NV never happened and force 3 with all the shit it had into 4, including the dialog wheel, I kept losing all the hype with every new information we got.
Now I'll wait and download a demo to see it or wait until it's $5 on Steam.

Captcha: sausages
What are you trying to say captcha?
What did you like on NV that you didn't like from 3?

Totenkreuz

Aug 31, 2013
It's impossible to find all bugs in a game before people have had the chance to play them. There are so many combinations of situations which will cause problems that no developer can know of before they happen. Like a combination of keyboards, Operating Systems and what is installed on it, latest drivers for several kinds of plugins, and much, much more.

But they know that and are probably ready to help everyone with their problems.

Cheers.

AngryPuppy

Feb 18, 2010
It will be a broken mess. They will release a patch or two before rolling out3 or 4 DLC's and than they will never touch it again, like every single game they ever released. Don't expect the bugs to be fixed until an unofficial fan patch is released sometime towards the end of 2016. (Still pre-ordering though. I can't help it.)

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
wulfy42 said:
Why don't they just release it now then? I mean....it's ready to go, we paid for it already (alot of us at least), so give it to us.
Distribution. It takes time from "final build" to "available in stores". In digital you can magically copy them, im physicall it takes a bit more than that.

Vault101 said:
Something Amyss said:
Pretty much any franchise that doesn't involve annual iterations has this. And if it's a major studio, it has it in droves. It's not just Bethesda.
I know but there seems to be a "thing" with Bethesda games, maybe because they're a "legacy" studio, I mean when Skyrim came out the furore was palpable
Its a thing with bethesda is because they use GameBryo (and make no mistake, skyrims engine is just updated gamebryo) engine that is horrible and causes all kinds of problems.

Kaymish said:
wow 27 i would freak if we had like 10 skus of something like that where i work
Its really just 3 versions. the 9 times the number comes from region splitting for release. for example Europe is split into two regions when it comes to pricing. China is a region on its own. ect. they are likely identical or very close to identical, probably only changes for local laws (germany censorship, Australian hatred of naked bodies, ect)