Fallout 4

John the Gamer

May 2, 2010
The Brotherhood of Steel was hunted out of california by the NCR. That's where the hidden valley BoS from New Vegas come from. I'd rather have a game set in the Midwest, around Chicago. Or maybe in New york.

Edit: And they would never release, or even announce it, before running out of NV DLC, of which there are at least 2 more on the way (a background story and a trip to a pre-war-mutant-infested-military base)

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas_add-ons

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
Fake, and I'd like to see the next Fallout set in China. Show the other side of the story.

Also, incorporating a frozen wasteland in there would be cool, too.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
It's a well-made fake. That song is from New Vegas. I'm sort of dreading Fallout 4. They'll probably use the Skyrim engine. I've said it before, but I really don't want Ghouls to look any more detailed (and the same goes for zombies in The Elder Scrolls).

electric_warrior

Oct 5, 2008
So clearly not real. If they had announced it and released a trailer there would be significantly more fanfare. I mean, just think about how much fuss was made about Skyrim.

Serving UpSmiles

Aug 4, 2010
Particulate said:
I'd like to see a different area entirely. Why not China? That could be an interesting take for the series and be able to show the non-american side of the aftermath.
That won't cause any racism at all.....

DustStorm

Oct 30, 2008
The engine appears to be the GameBryo engine(the one used in F3 and NV) which it shouldn't because Bethesda said that their new in-house developed engine will be used for all future games such as Skyrim. This is, therefore, a fake, although a well-made fake I will admit.

Brazilianpeanutwar

Jul 29, 2010
Serving UpSmiles said:
Particulate said:
I'd like to see a different area entirely. Why not China? That could be an interesting take for the series and be able to show the non-american side of the aftermath.
-sigh- please tell me you didn't just say that -_-

Jazoni89

Dec 24, 2008
xMelior said:
I call fake. Bethesda would certainly wait for E3 to announce a new game.
It could be a leak, but i doubt it very much.

It would of been Zenimax'D by now over wise (Zenimax are notorious for removing leaked footage from youtube).

Also notice the date, January. If it was a E3 leak the video would of been incredibly new, as E3 is only a couple of days away.

Who Dares Wins

Dec 26, 2009
So obviously fake it hurts. I'm going to list some points why.

1. It's in Gamebryo, Bethesda made the Creation Engine that will be used in all of their games
2. They're already making Skyrim, no way they can juggle two big projects
3. It's obviously just made in the GECK and then just filmed
4. Doesn't follow the Fallout trailer tradition
5. San Fransisco is fucking THRIVING, seriously, it was going great in 2 and after the GECK it only got better
6. The fact that the road sign points to Washington and Las Vegas is ridiculous
7. Fallout 3 and 4 won't be released so close together (5 years difference between ES IV and V)

HassEsser

Jul 31, 2009
This is absolutely, positively fake. And I'm very glad it is. Neat idea, but now? And like that? No thank you.

Irriduccibilli

Jun 15, 2010
I dont think Bethesda are working on Fallout 4 now, I believe they are all busy finishing Skyrim right now

mad825

Mar 28, 2010
It looks too "old".

Going by logic's sake, It would use the same new engine that is used in Skyrim.

Particulate

May 27, 2011
Serving UpSmiles said:
Particulate said:
Well think about it. If the game was set in China, after the war and during the same period as Fallout 3 and New Vegas.... then the main character would be chinese as well. Fallout 3 had racism, look at all the propaganda and that would hardly change by setting things in China. And DLC could take the player to Japan, the jungles of south asia (Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, etc), or even Russia.

But it wouldn't be like Homefront which, aside from being an utterly preposterous scenario, painted the Koreans as one step short of the Galactic Empire and provided no alternate viewpoint.

Spygon

May 16, 2009
A well made fake the music is just a remix and Bethesda always make really good trailers sadly this is good just not that good

adamson1000

Aug 23, 2009
Fallout New Vegas was not Fallout 4, it was a spin off. Kind of like how Battlefield Bad Company 1 and 2 are both spin offs of the Battlefield series.