Fallout Conversations Become Absolutely Disturbing in Real Life

Abe_Z

Aug 13, 2009
That was hilarious, and anyone who thought otherwise, maybe you should put your time into investing in a sense of humor! XD

Kunzer

Press R to cause ragequit
Jul 14, 2008
ionveau said:
Did he rape her?
Did you bother to read the post? Or read anything?

On topic: Awesome video, super creepy. Good atmosphere with the low light and music.

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
Mcoffey said:
Irridium said:
And now I'm reminded of Doomsday Arcade.

Still pretty funny though. And pretty much why I loath Bethesda's conversation system...
Thankfully it appears Skyrim is fixing this issue.
They are? I have not heard this excellent news. How are they fixing it?
I forgot how...Hold on, I gotten the mag two days ago.

Okay, I just read it: It's the same BUT no more zoom up on the faces and people actually do something while they talk to you.

...Also You have to fight DRAGONS.

Apr 28, 2008
Mcoffey said:
Irridium said:
And now I'm reminded of Doomsday Arcade.

Still pretty funny though. And pretty much why I loath Bethesda's conversation system...
Thankfully it appears Skyrim is fixing this issue.
They are? I have not heard this excellent news. How are they fixing it?
Instead of zooming in and having a fixed face-to-face conversation, you stay zoomed out, and they go about their business while you talk to them. Not sure exactly how the system works, and I don't know if you'll be frozen or not. But I do know it won't zoom in, and the NPC's will have more motion then randomly waving arms.

It was mentioned in the recent Game Informer magazine.

Or you can read it here [http://www.gameinformer.com/games/the_elder_scrolls_v_skyrim/b/xbox360/archive/2011/01/17/the-technology-behind-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim.aspx].

Second page, 4th paragraph.

dibblywibbles

Mar 20, 2009
yeah the sex option seemed like the better choice. and 50% are great odds. the best part is if it didn't work you could try again until it did. thank you fallout 3 for making speech checks useless!though I have to say killing her was probably the third best option. let's talk about this would be more my thing. what? talking is good.

_Janny_

Mar 6, 2008
That was really awesome. I'd love to see an entire series of this stuff. It has a lot of potential, IMO.

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
I love that they know how I end all my Bethesda conversations. Fortunatly I just gave a ton of water to a homeless guy so My Karma just went back to neutral.

D Moness

Left the building
Sep 16, 2010
I laughed my ass off when the karma lost text came into view (might have woken up some neighbours as well >.<.

Very funny

Jymm

Sep 18, 2010
DMonkey said:
Friggin' hilarious.
Love it. But you can never win a real speech check against a woman. Never.
That is why I put all of my points into sneak.

Exactly, don't get caught in the first place! :)