Fallout Conversations Become Absolutely Disturbing in Real Life

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
I would have waited a bit more and saw if the "Lets have sex" Speech challenge chance went up anymore. I mean it went from 5% to 25% to 50%. Chances are the next one would have been like 70% or something which is pretty good chances.

I thought the soft Karma meter sound was great though. Lovely juxtaposition. But maybe that's just me and my black sense of humor...

And this is why you put more points into Speech or Sneak. He probably dropped it all into Big Guns or something...

adderseal

Nov 20, 2009
How is this morbid in any way? It's well done and pretty damn funny. For Christ's sake you don't even see anything after the camera goes out of the house! Who knows, she might have been an essential NPC and only got knocked out. The karma hit could be for assault!

Truehare

Nov 2, 2009
DMonkey said:
Friggin' hilarious.
Love it. But you can never win a real speech check against a woman. Never.
That is why I put all of my points into sneak.
That was actually funnier than the video itself. Besides being the absolute truth.

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
This reminds me of the last time I tried playing a dating sim Bioware game.

But shame on all of you for thinking this is disturbing. Murder is always an option.

[You've lost karma]

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Bah, everyone knows you can't just stop a conversation midway to kill your interloper.

And if no one would know... who took away his karma?

Pip boy knows. NONE OF YOU ARE SAFE.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
Ugh the fallout 3 speech system instead of the new vegas one. There's your problem.

Creepiest part of all. The way he smiles before the karma loss.

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
He was the only one who could see that right? I mean, if she just stood up or tilted her head, she could have seen the options.

I thought it was funny though. Especially the evil smile.

Tiamat666

Level 80 Legendary Postlord
Dec 4, 2007
DMonkey said:
Friggin' hilarious.
You just earned the perk "Feminology".
- Loose all speech options with women.
- +50 pts sneak when around women.

HappyDD

Jul 14, 2009
That wasn't disturbing, dunno what the "dark subject matter" was in here that we didn't see worse of in Fallout.

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
So fake.

Her head moved and her face showed emotion. This isn't Fallout 3. This isn't Fallout 3 at all!

Rocketboy13

Oct 21, 2008
See, we assume he picked the "Kill her option" when in fact he chose the "Have sex" option, he lost karma because he forced the tiny statue to watch.

zombiestrangler

Sep 3, 2009
Jymm said:
DMonkey said:
Friggin' hilarious.

Exactly, don't get caught in the first place! :)
He obviously didn't put enough in there so he probably put the rest in Melee weapons. He shoulda just killed unambiguously evil mooks to get points and karma.

AndrewF022

Jan 23, 2010
The dude should have saved before he came inside, that way he could have kept trying the 'Lets have sex' option until he passed the speech check. Then again, she obviously had some pretty sweet loot that she was worth killing over I guess.