Fallout: *Insert City Here*

Treaos Serrare

Aug 19, 2009
Texas would be a good place to have a Fallout game happen, LOTS of guns, and lots of crazies to shoot, probably fill the place with deathclaws

jFr[e]ak93

Apr 9, 2010
Fallout Sydney would be sweet. Or Fallout Toronto... basically anywhere other then the States (it's been done, let's move on to a new country)

Orcus The Ultimate

Nov 22, 2009
"Fallout: Renegade Town", "Fallout: Sentinel Outpost" (expansion), "Fallout and the Supermutant Trail of Tears", "Fallout: Ghouls got Glow", "Fallout: The Wannamingos Rampage", "Fallout: the return of the Horrigan"

etc...

can be used either as city names, or game license names... lol

David Abrams

Mar 30, 2010
gotta go philly, its an easily navigateable city surrounded by both urban and rural settings. the DLC would be pretty easy, either NYC or New Jersy. Camden would make a good place for thugs, UPENN Prinston or Swarthmore could be a good place to put the some sort of original BOS colony, esspecially on account of all the steel and ironworks nearby. and King of Prussia is just 30 min away the King of Prussia mall or Valley Forge Park could be one of the key enclave locations as they plot to take back philly. Broad street could make an intresting mini-city (like newvagas strip) and plus south philly with its many warehouses and old buildings could house a hell of alot of vaults. plus if you own fallout 3 they could throw in The Pitt just for the sake of old times

Kimarous

Sep 23, 2009
There seems to be an awfully large amount of support for Toronto. I'm curious how many of you played "The Pitt" and heard Ashur mention that a place called "Ronto" was a military powerhouse. :)

Febel

Jul 16, 2010
Fallout: Cleveland. It's perfect! We've already got the polluted water and everything!

Also, I would love to see a Fallout game set from a Chinese perspective.

TheJesus89

Aug 4, 2011
Fallout: Kansas

Avoid radioactive corn
Talk to radioactive corn
Join the brotherhood of corn
Kill radioactive corn
Level up to learn new corn related perks
Upgrade your farming equipment to gain more corn
Trade caps for corn
Trade corn for corn
Corn and corn to corn with corn

I would buy the shit out of that game.

David Abrams

Mar 30, 2010
maybe not a game but I would like to see a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame DLC with at least 3o diffrent types of weaponized guitars

The Sandvich

Jul 17, 2009
TheJesus89 said:

Avoid radioactive corn
Talk to radioactive corn
Kill radioactive corn
Trade caps for corn
Trade corn for corn

You win the thread

Mr.Gompers

Dec 27, 2009
TheJesus89 said:

Avoid radioactive corn
Talk to radioactive corn
Kill radioactive corn
Trade caps for corn
Trade corn for corn

I dunno sounds a bit.... corny

OT: If they did on of Florida as a whole that would be pretty epic, Florida is filled with crazy as it is, would make a good setting for a Fallout game.

TheDooD

Dec 23, 2010
Mydogisblue said:
Houston, Texas, but I doubt that would make an interesting Fallout game. Hell that wouldn't make an interesting setting for any video game.
That's basically the Brotherhood of Steel games since they have a huge base in Texas

Mar 5, 2011
jFr[e said:
ak93]Fallout Sydney would be sweet. Or Fallout Toronto... basically anywhere other then the States (it's been done, let's move on to a new country)
If there's a fallout from any other country's prospective it should be Chine... no wait an Australian would be pretty cool. Fighting mega poisonous giant spiders from the backs of mutated kangaroos would be intense.

Suncatcher

May 11, 2011
Fallout: Equestria is definitely best. You kow it to be so.
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/04/story-fallout-equestria.html

Theron Julius

Nov 30, 2009
Fallout: Chicago

Interesting I suppose. I imagine it would be fun to go on top of the Sears tower with a gauss rifle, a folding chair, and a case of nuka-colas.

Personally I think they should do a game based in Alaska. It would be nice to get away from the arid desert environment. Plus you could base the plot around leftover military equipment from the reclamation; maybe something along the lines of a Brotherhood of Steel sect battling natives for control of it or something like that.