Fallout: *Insert City Here*

Treaos Serrare

Aug 19, 2009
A Fallout Game Based in Space, or specifically a space station. pretty much a Vault in space, but have the entire game be just in the vault, since those things are supposed to be basically city sized bunkers. Have defunct old areas that are infested with experiments gone awry some captured aliens, Ooo and some brains in jars that oversee everything,keeping only a small group of the total "in the loop" while the rest are left to roam like tribes in the massive station

Adventurer2626

Jan 21, 2010
Zantos said:
J_Monsterface said:
i heard that theyre gonna make a fallout: detroit, and its gonna be set in the present day
Nice one, it reminds me of this.

Hahahaha! That's an amazing clip. On a related note, I think Detroit could be a good spot for a story arc. getting freshwater to the Midwest from the Great Lakes. Maybe you're part of a Project Purity team from the northeast coming to harness the vast resources. Fear our mutant deer, squirrels and opossums!! WoooOOOooooOOOO!

Chaucer345

Aug 5, 2009
Well, Fallout Equestria has already been done... How about Fallout Israel? It would be interesting to say the least.

Doctor Brobotnik

Feb 26, 2011
Fallout - New Zealand.

The maps are getting big enough, I'm sure someone could just have the whole country, downsize it a 'lil, and mutant sheep blasting ahoy!

coolkirb

Jan 28, 2011
Dawns Gate said:
Odbarc said:
Yeah! Nuke Canada! We're to blame.
In the Fallout universe Canada was technically part of the United States (it was annexed) and contributed greatly to their war effort, so I wouldn't be surprised if we got nuked as well.

But I'd say Fallout: St. John's.
Just read the wikia Fallout Ronto could actually work but if any canadian city were to make it I would chose Montreal

Calbeck

Bearer of Pointed Commentary
Jul 13, 2008
Fallout: Phoenix...didn't really end well. Unless you're a fan of eternally-warring tribals followed by the Legion.

edy131

Feb 5, 2010
Fallout: Tijuana!
Ride on ghoulified zebra-donkeys!
See the sights of a mile-high border wall!
Feast on radroach tacos!
Listen to interesting characters with sombreros, tequila and a thick mexican accent!
It will be glorious!

KafkaOffTheBeach

Nov 17, 2010
Fallout: New Zealand
The player character wakes up on a plank of wood drifting through the ocean, with only his pip-boy, a knife, an empty pistol, and 700 caps on his possession - an ex wasteland king, a liar, a cheat, a vicious thief who managed to con and kill his, or her, way to the very top of a pile of riches - enough to fund a secret expedition out of America to try and find any land that survived...not because of any kind of altruism, though.
Eventually he is picked up by what he, or she, thinks are primitive fishermen in a wooden boat, but when our protagonist gets to land, they find out it was merely a waka regatta.
Churrr bro, why have you got so many bottle caps? Do you collect them or something bro?
No-one noticed that there was a nuclear apocalypse.
Everything continues as normal.
They just think that the rest of the world is giving them the 'silent treatment' while Australia is playing a practical joke on them by sending them distress messages 24/7.

A masterpiece! It's like first-person Sims crossed with a boredom simulator!
10/10 IGN

I can't believe no-one had thought of this before! I can't believe Bethesda managed to make the post-apocalypse dull, boring and brightly coloured simultaneously! I dare you not to enjoy the 'Go out for some Brews, bro." side mission...
5/5 Escapist

Sabrina Devonic

Apr 1, 2010
Fallout Vancouver. Seems like a good place for a video game. A city surrounded by mountains to the north and east with a highway leading from a gap which would be a good natural barrier and we would get to see some pretty mountains. Also maybe the California republic could be going into Canada from the south.

Also we could fight bears or ride them with guns. Totally awesome.

Ninja Tank

May 19, 2009
Well my city was done in fallout 3 well not really cause I'm near the Bethesda area which is the other side of DC

KafkaOffTheBeach

Nov 17, 2010
But on another note - Fallout: El Paso/Juarez - whatever - would work if they simply changed the border attitudes.
If, say, in the past, the Americans built a nigh-unscaleable, almost indestructible wall to stop all immigration and trade with a deadly, incurable virus wracked Mexico - and so that wall remained throughout everything, surviving the nuclear apocalypse etc. - until, eventually, its reason for being was forgotten - and instead it was just...there.
You would have to start on the Mexican side, because otherwise it wouldn't work as a Fallout game - we already know the state of America, so the wild conjecture about what lies on the other side of the wall becomes a nod to us, a sly nudge under the table as we explore this paranoid community of survivors, unsure about what the wall is there for, but determined to not find out at any cost, paralysed in fear for their own pathetic livelihoods.
Or something.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
TestECull said:
BOOM headshot65 said:
To bad it will never happen because when people think of Nashville, they think Country Music, with, IMO would be a huge turnoff to some (not me!)
It is for me. I fucking hate country music, and that may be partially because there's SIX COUNTRY STATIONS ON AIR HERE! TIBJretihjryihjjrsyihjrsygihjyjyu

Thank god there's a good rock station. I can drown out the twang with Metallica whenever I want.

The music wouldn't turn me off of Fallout: Nashville though. I can't stand the music in all of the other Fallout games, but instead of not playing I simply replace the music with metal. Does it fit the setting? Not really. Do I care? NOPE!
Yes, 102.9 (if we're thinking of the same station) is Jesus's gift to those of us who prefer Rock in Middle TN.

OT: Fallout: Volgograd

Because who wouldn't want to re-enact the Battle of Stalingrad against raiders?

Blatherscythe

Oct 14, 2009
I think Berlin would be cool. Considering that two German citizens made Communism and Nazism. We could see those two factions duke it out. The rest of the factions would fall inbetween the specrum. Also Germany makes many differant guns and in Fallout lore they created Gauss weapons, they're also known for technological breakthroughs, that's why we get crap like Nazis having alien allies, many of the things they had back then was superior to what the Allies had availible.

We have a country that has created the two extreames on the political spectrum, makes many fine guns and has lead the way to many scientific and engineering breakthroughs. Add on top of that a chance to shape the lore of what happened to Europe after the great war and we have the perfect spot to have a Fallout game.