Fallout: *Insert City Here*

MidloRollin

Mar 7, 2008
Fallout: Chicago would be interesting. They went there in that terrible brotherhood of steel game. It'd be nice to see what they could do with it.

hydroblitz

May 15, 2009
Well, since I live in Colorado, I'm going to vote that. also, they have fleshed it out before:
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Denver

Starke

Mar 6, 2008
TriggerHappyAngel said:
Fallout: Chernobyl, think about it, that town is perfect for a post-apocalyptic game!
I think I've already played that one, actually. Brutally difficult, but amazingly fun. :p

Starke

Mar 6, 2008
MidloRollin said:
Fallout: Chicago would be interesting. They went there in that terrible brotherhood of steel game. It'd be nice to see what they could do with it.
No, Brotherhood of Steel was LA, Tactics had Chicago, and it wasn't nearly as bad. Still weird, and un-Fallouty, but not bad.

Jim Sturtridge

Jun 22, 2011
Fallout: Moscow isn't needed they are making a whole series out of Metro 2033 with the sequel Metro: Last Light- to be released in 2012. I think the next step for fallout is going to be middle of the USA or Pre-war, or even a sequel to New Vegas because they've covered east coast post- apocalyptic america for several games/ expansion packs

dark_mist34

Nov 24, 2009
Fallout: Surrey.(B.C) not much here not like Vancouver anyway I know
Fallout: lower mainland. oh! wait to big.

Quazimofo

Aug 30, 2010
well, fallout: chicago has already been done, though a revisit tie together the stories of the east and west would be interesting. i wonder what the canon ending would be. i think it could be pretty interesting if they had the canon good ending, but then the ncr comes and starts to mess things up, while the DC brotherhood makes a return, and simultaneously trouble brews from within (some kinda separatist group from within the chicago society. cannot remember any names atm since i never played it and only read the story once or twice).

could be an interesting clash of ideologies. everything depends on what the canon from Tactics, New Vegas, and 3 are though. still something i would play.

MispeledStalion

Jul 24, 2011
Fallout: London. No need for a wasteland area, tons of variety, and quite frankly, games are always better when the characters are English.

The Sandvich

Jul 17, 2009
It really does kind of suck that Los Angeles was already in Fallout. Imagine all the popular landmarks and places that could be in there in the new game format. Like the Hollywood Bowl being some kind of small town like Megaton, the Dodger's Stadium being taken over for some kind of homebase for raiders or something, the player being able to climb up to the Hollywood sign to get a good sniping position on some attacking Super Mutants, etc. It could have some sort of cinema/movie theme to it, which would fit pretty well with the 50s theme that Fallout already has. I would totally play that

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
fulcran said:
Fallout: Rural Maryland

Either the best or worst thing possible.

On second thought, just worst.
Isn't that basically what Point Lookout already is?

OT: Anyway, I'm from 'Ronto. Gets talked about occasionally, and could provide an interesting location.
I'd like to see more exploration of the East Coast, though. The Commonwealth should probably get some sort of follow-up after FO3.

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
PrinceOfShapeir said:
Fallout: Canadian Rockies. Mountainous terrain with snow would make for an interesting change.
It could. Only reason my area of it wouldn't work would be because there's nothing of note. And the only place anywhere near here that people might have heard of is Fernie, and then only if they're skiers or snowboarders.

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Fallout Johnson City New York. It is already pretty run down, and the surrounding towns are already toxic plumes and scars upon the landscape. But not for the area of big cities. I am actually kinda interested in think of what it would look like around here now if the Great War did happen.
Now for a different place, though not where I live it is a place in my state which I have thought about more:
Fallout New York City. We don't really know how hard the city was hit so it is an option. As well as since this is an alternate timeline, the Trade Center may have not been destroyed and if it somehow survived the nuclear hell fire that was the great war, it could make an interesting and huge dungeon for the game. It could work, if they made the city like they did DC but on a larger scale, and instead of small settlements on the outside, use different blocks and/or Subway Stations for where people have started to rebuild.

Captain_Fantastic

Jun 28, 2011
fallout grande cache hmmm a small isolated canadian town at least an hours drive from anywhere else yeah i think we would do fine lol

seryoga

Aug 15, 2009
Well they already did a Fallout in california but ide love to c one where they go up to Yosemite and Mammoth, hell there are probably still hippies backpacking back and forth between them might make a good faction

Realitycrash

Dec 12, 2010
Fallout Gothenburg, nothing but irradiated fishermen and mutated crabs! Oh joy!

..On second thought, let's not go to Gothenburg. It is a silly place.