Fallout: New Vegas Gets the Ultimate Treatment

The_Healer

Jun 17, 2009
So is this the version that doesn't freeze every hour?

No?

Then why did they bother with all the DLC if they still can't make it fucking stable?

Woem

May 28, 2009
Tactical Fugitive said:
Hmm.. I currently have PS3 New Vegas without any DLC. I'm interested in selling the one I have currently and buying the Ultimate Edition. This way it would be cheaper than buying DLC's separately. The question is, will my saved games transfer from the normal New Vegas to the future Ultimate Edition one?
I'm curious about this as well. Also, what happens to the trophies and achievements? Do they count towards the same game, or is this Ultimate edition treated as a completely different game?

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
What is it with me and this game? I borrowed it, played it quite a lot, then returned it. Then i bought it, played it quite a lot, and sold it in. I thought I was done with it, but every time someone mentions it I just want to buy it again...

But if I do my brother will viscously mock me because he believes buying games I've already owned once again makes me a deranged kind of pod person.

Agent Larkin

Apr 6, 2009
So then I can take it the rumours about future DLC (like letting you go to the NCR) are officially rejected now?