Fallout: New Vegas Patch Coming "As Quickly As Possible"

Teh_Doomage

Jan 11, 2009
Well, while the game does have it's bugs, even in it's released state, I only had one major game stopping CTD, other than that it's been smooth sailing. I'm playing it on the PC. And post-patches, I haven't had any issues at all.

deonte9109

Sep 8, 2010
You know ive realized that most of these bug problems are on the PC platform.

OT: I nearly crapped myself when I saw this. Like WTF? is my gas leaking again.

Xerosch

Apr 19, 2008
Flauros said:
Is it me, or would that video make an AWESOME intro to a game.....
Actually... with the music and visuals... it felt like a dark fantasy game. for me the bug created a very captivating atmosphere in those 2 minutes. I like it! ^-^

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
I'd suggest that if we all waited 6 months before buying games, and of course, then buying games for $30 instead of $60, they'd probably try to repair their damaged image.

All the time we're willing to queue up at midnight knowing that we're probably going to get broken goods with no chance of a refund, I guess we're the ones to blame as much as them.

I sense I'll do what I did with Fallout 3, pick up the GOTY edition when I see it for about £15

Of course I accept that a huge game with so many things going on, so many things that also affect other things in the game, will have some bugs, but, it's not good to see the same bugs that riddled F3.

Trouble is, if we DID mostly leave it a few months for bug fixes, it'd be blamed on 'piracy'.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
thenumberthirteen said:
OMG that is the scariest bug ever.

I knew it was going to be really buggy and that's why I'm waiting a while before buying it. Next month at very earliest.
That?s very optimistic of you. I seriously doubt that any of the real game-breaking bugs will ever be worked out. They eventually released a patch for F3 months after release but that only fixed the things like bouncing deathclaws, stretchy cadavers, floor drops, and other entertaining things like that which looked weird but didn?t mess up the game. That one still has problems with freezing and annoying things like that.
So far with this one I?ve noticed that the music shuffle system is broken (I keep hearing the same 5 songs over and over again), the REPCONN factory mission has a bunch of glitches that can render it unfinishable, and I also had an autosave get corrupted on me and I had to go back to the last hard save.
Like F3, it is a lot of fun but needs a lot of work.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
I don't get bugs in my fallout games, I just crash to desktop.

Yes, this still includes Fallout 1, 2, 3, Brotherhood of Steel, and new Vegas.