Fallout: When the Bull came (Starting)

Captain Anon

Mar 5, 2012
"I'll deal with Saturday tonight. If you're following, you'll need a passport, can't help you there."

"don't worry I had Mick make a fake, should do the job" he said and turned his attention back to Bob "now that wasn't nice I'm sure you mean no harm but you'll have to apologize to him later, but anyway you still haven't answer my question "what business do you have with us?" he said glaring at him with one eye as his other was covered up by his hat

Superlative

May 14, 2012
Bob was immediately reminded why he never took a student. No matter how much positive energy he put out, trying to work with others always backfired. He had tried to explain the principals to chi before but in the wasteland science ruled the day. how do you tell someone who spends their days in fear of their fellow man that they are all connected? how do you tell the stalwart soldier or the grizzled prospector the barren soil beneath them is alive? Meeting John's glare with a look of saddened frustration.

"I never understood why people need such complex reasons behind their actions. I know your good guys, I know the big guys were not. my business is to stop bad men wherever I go and improve the Wu Tang Sword and Shaolin Shadowboxing in the process. I do not betray my allies, I do not try to profit from other's misfortune and I win in battle. If you could key into the flow of life around you like I could there would be no question whatsoever."

Not Matt

Nov 3, 2011
"I never understood why people need such complex reasons behind their actions. I know your good guys, I know the big guys were not. my business is to stop bad men wherever I go and improve the Wu Tang Sword and Shaolin Shadowboxing in the process. I do not betray my allies, I do not try to profit from other's misfortune and I win in battle. If you could key into the flow of life around you like I could there would be no question whatsoever"

"just let it go ninja boy" Tom got up and took a last shot of whiskey before looking back down at Bob.
"if you wanna help kill the baddies you can report to ol' twitchie down there"
He pointed a shivering finger at the door and started walking, slowly. And wobbly. The pills may have boosted his brain out of the sluggishness of alcohol but his body was still a wet blanket. He steadied himself on the jukebox and looked back at Howard and Bob.
"uhmm, can you boys give me a hand here? My legs are malfunctioning, I promise to return the favour tomorrow.... If my brain haven't exploded by then offcorse. This should still be accepted" he said and pulled the NCR passport and rubbed it on his throbbing head.

Captain Anon

Mar 5, 2012
"uhmm, can you boys give me a hand here? My legs are malfunctioning, I promise to return the favor tomorrow.... If my brain haven't exploded by then offcorse. This should still be accepted"

I had one final drink before standing up "here you can lean on me mate" I said walking over to Tom and lifting his arm over my head, straightening up I support Tom as he flops all over the place "where to Tom?" I ask him

Clade-170

May 25, 2013
After everything was said and done I approach Bob, "Ehhh, don't take it to heart kid, I'm sure they mean well but in today's world you kinda have to be on edge of everybody...In my case, I'm an old man, ben around a long time and I know trouble when I see it". I smirk a little, "And something tells me your not the average lying, Thieving, murdering sort...I...trust you wont prove me wrong, hmmm?".

Captain Anon

Mar 5, 2012
""Ehhh, don't take it to heart kid, I'm sure they mean well but in today's world you kinda have to be on edge of everybody...In my case, I'm an old man, Been around a long time and I know trouble when I see it, And something tells me your not the average lying, Thieving, murdering sort...I...trust you wont prove me wrong, hmmm?"

I walk over with Tom hanging off of me "you know I'll just assume him wants to join our company of outcasts, ghouls and lawmen, and just leave at that to be honest" I said before turning to Bob "and I hope you will be an excellent comrade in arms and a good friend, allow me to reintroduce myself I am John Matthews probably known best as "The Guitarist" or "The Man in Black" to our two friends here and twitch who just left" he said sounding friendly and comforting

Clade-170

May 25, 2013
"probably known best as "The Guitarist"

"speaking of which" I turn my attention to John, "just where on Earth did you learn how to play a guitar? Last time I saw someone actually playing one was a time I still had skin" I somewhat chuckle. "I mean...its not like people are just so keen to learn something of that nature, probably worry more about survival or ways to earn a quick buck".

Captain Anon

Mar 5, 2012
"just where on Earth did you learn how to play a guitar? Last time I saw someone actually playing one was a time I still had skin"

I fall silent thinking back on memories of my childhood "it was a long, long time ago in my old hometown there was this old man and he was always playing this guitar when I saw him, I asked him over and over again to teach me finally he said "ah what the hell, could be interesting fine kid, I'll teach ya" for that I learned all of it and the old man was very surprised" I said looking back on the past

The Harkinator

Did something happen?
Jun 2, 2010
The journey was quicker than I thought, always expect the worst when travelling through the Mojave. Legion patrols seemed lighter than usual, are they distracted by something? Still, killed one Legion Explorer. Clean shot through the chest, destroyed his message. I took off his mask, they don't look how I expect them to look. It's difficult to picture them as humans under that gear. Maybe they think the same about others.

James had made it to Freeside with a minimum of worry, remnants of the Legion's advance still littered the land. Piles of bones lay on the ground accompanied by scraps of NCR armour. Nothing worth salvaging of course, that had been taken long ago when the bodies still had flesh to rot. Crosses dotted the horizon, marking the site of a former settlement now overrun. James didn't want to think about that much.

Could the Courier be one of these skeletons? Nobody remembers what they looked like, so it's possible. To have come so far and still end up here... or anywhere.

Then he was there, Freeside. The gate loomed ahead of him much, sturdier than in the past. Occasional bullet holes and scorch marks scarred the exterior. Securitrons at the gates turned away all who could not enter. Houses lined the street leading to the gate. Before the Legion had come, most provided a home for wastelanders who had nowhere else to go. Who could not afford to live in Westside or Freeside and feared trying to make it anywhere else. Now they were packed with refugees who could not enter the safe haven of Vegas.

James did not stop for them, their struggles went unanswered. Instead he continued onto the gate and presented his documents. The doors opened into another world, a word where the Legion did not live.

These are the people living in a dream world, with their houses and their food and their walls and shelter. It's not real to them, they don't know what it is like out there. This place is a bubble just waiting to burst.

Time for the Wrangler, once considered dangerous and seedy, now a safe gathering place. James opened the door and strode into the bar. The 'friends' were immediately obvious. They didn't look like residents. They knew what it was like out there. James strode up to them, "You are the ones I was instructed to meet. One of you bring me up to speed."

Captain Anon

Mar 5, 2012
"You are the ones I was instructed to meet. One of you bring me up to speed."

I turn to this guy that just suddenly approached us with the most confused look so far on my face "I'm sorry uumm what? I think you're confused us for the wrong group of people but you have interested me in what you said" I said confused but a little interested

Clade-170

May 25, 2013
Fallowing Johns gaze I too see the man who had seemingly just appeared.

"You are the ones I was instructed to meet. One of you bring me up to speed."

"Sorry to say son, but I'm inclined to agree with John here ummm we wernt expecting to meet anyone" after saying this I study the man a little. He seemed like he just went through hell, didn't feel right to just idk, shoo him off like so.

"but perhaps maybe we can help you out? and maybe in turn you can perhaps help us? Nothing illegal I assure you, but it may get a little crazy if you know what I mean" I shrug and hold out my hand, "Deal?".

Not Matt

Nov 3, 2011
Tom leaned towards john and whispered quiet enough that only the two of them could hear
"You seriously think this is going to be legal? cause I've started doubting that"
before trowing the hand not hanging over john's shoulder towards the newcomer's chest and saying.
"the more the merrier, welcome to the team." and the mumbled to himself "congratulations pal. you just got roped in to manual labor"
man, tom thought, we could start our own faction if this keeps happening.

Captain Anon

Mar 5, 2012
"You seriously think this is going to be legal? cause I've started doubting that"

I turn my head slightly "nothing is legal not anymore, just we few who still have some morals and lines we dare not cross, which that we can actually use to change something in this world's current sorry state" I replied quietly

The Harkinator

Did something happen?
Jun 2, 2010
This was not the welcome he'd expected. The group had questioned him about his arrival then decided to question each other. One of them had asked James to come along, perhaps this one knew more than the others.

"I'll accompany you, deal." James took the outstretched hand and shook it. "When do we start?"

Captain Anon

Mar 5, 2012
"When do we start?"

"well, a friend of ours called Twitch just left to go deal with a Drug-running Cult called "The Sons of Samedi" and their leader some guy called "Brother Saturday", anyway he's gone over there and I'm going to join eventually after I drop Tom here of at his place" I said to James and gestured to Tom

Clade-170

May 25, 2013
I take a smoke from my pouch and light it, "yea...two men started trouble with us earlier. had to put em down" I exhale a cloud of smoke "were merely trying to work things out with this guy, as in, trying to reason with him so he dont send people after us" I shrug. "of coarse people these days dont quite choose to be reasonable so..." Takes another puff.

Captain Anon

Mar 5, 2012
"of coarse people these days dont quite choose to be reasonable so..."

"well we won't kill them then besides Dead or Alive they're coming with me" I said Lighting my own cigarette

Not Matt

Nov 3, 2011
"I am sure that he'll sit down and listen if we all come to talk to him. There's power in numbers... And all the numbers are carrying fire power so I am sure he'll atleast be a bit intimidated"
He skewed his head and looked at John "yeah, which is why I am coming with. I can still run my mouth and since we're going for the diplomatic solution, that's all I need"

Thomas took a breath and looked at all the other members of this newly improvised militia "and I suggest we get going. Otherwise we're just gonna have more of this guy's gorilla like goons are just gonna come knocking on our door again"

Captain Anon

Mar 5, 2012
"and I suggest we get going. Otherwise we're just gonna have more of this guy's gorilla like goons are just gonna come knocking on our door again"

"I agree" I said standing up as I pull out one of my revolvers checking if it's fully loaded after that I spin the chamber and flick my wrist and the chamber goes back in the gun, after putting that one back in the hostler I then do the same with the other revolver.

I pick up my bottle and finishes it off before slamming it on the table "I'm good, Let's get moving before Twitch has time to kill everyone"