Fallout: When the Bull came (Starting)

The Harkinator

Did something happen?
Jun 2, 2010
"All right, I'm on my way. Only just got in here..." James muttered, filing out of the Wrangler with everyone else.

This lot better not get in my way. Any disorganised, uncoordinated group of fools is going to get themselves killed out there. Let's hope this bunch know what they're doing and not some two-cap pack of yokels with more bullets than brain cells. They can't be to get this far, since the Legion came the foolhardy are the ones decorating crosses and lying in ditches.

Not Matt

Nov 3, 2011
"soooooooooo...do we actually have a plan? or just barge in and ask nicely? because Gomorrah have a tendency to not listen to it's costumers... or managers or authority." Tom said looking at twitch with the creepiest puppy-eyes in history. The band of mismatches made their way down Freeside towards the group of Securitrons. There was a flash of light down there and a body fell to the earth, becoming dust on the way down and blending with the little ash desert in front of the gate. "Oh good, One lowlife less" He said in a frumpy tone and gave a smile. The mentat was wearing of but the booze still had a firm grasp of his brain,at least he had gotten the feeling in his legs back.

Captain Anon

Mar 5, 2012
"soooooooooo...do we actually have a plan? or just barge in and ask nicely? because Gomorrah have a tendency to not listen to it's costumers... or managers or authority."

"it's simple we go in, demand to see this Brother Saturday, if we're declined we clear the place out if and before we start a shootout, if we're taken right to them and nobody dies" I said before seeing Tom got the feeling back in his legs "you OK? think you can walk on your own?" I said to him

Not Matt

Nov 3, 2011
"you OK? think you can walk on your own?"

"Sure. just don't make me get up on stage and dance"
Tom tips over on his own two legs and do a little bit of a trot around on the spot to find balance before continuing to walk. "and what exactly is this Saturday guy up to?" Tom pulled out a cigarette and light it

Captain Anon

Mar 5, 2012
"and what exactly is this Saturday guy up to?"

"well from what I heard and it was very little but I heard he's drug running cultist leader, next thing we learn about him is he sells children" I said comically throwing my hands in the air

Clade-170

May 25, 2013
Upon exiting the wrangler I was greeted by the same sight of refugees all hutling together after probably barely surviving an encounter with the legion, or perhaps maybe even escaped slaves. I fallow everyone till we came to the security check point that led into the strip. Immediately we were greeted by you guessed it, the greeter.

Letting out a sigh I wave my pass infront of it face, "YOU MAY ENTER, PLEASE HAVE A GOOD TIME".

"Yea yea buddy"

I put the pass back inside my pocket and head into the strip, I looked around seeing drunken people even some NCR, no doubt still trying to convince that stubborn Mr. House to help them. I also kept an eye out for twitch, perhaps maybe he was still around close by. I crossed my arms and leaned on a pole of some sort waiting fore everyone else.

Captain Anon

Mar 5, 2012
I kinda of laugh and sigh at Howard as I pull out my own pass and holds it in the gatekeeper's face for it to scan after it was accepted I walked passed him and stood next to Howard, I Pull the cigarette out of my mouth to let a breath of smoke "it might get tricky for Bob and James, I don't know if they just got here or not" I whispered to him

Clade-170

May 25, 2013
I look to John then back to the direction of the other two, "oh yea...I havent thought about that". I rub my chin in thought. After a couple moments I then ask quietly "you think they still sell fake passes at Nick and Ralph's?"

Occ: Yes...I do relies its passports they really sell in the game, but here well just say he sells fake passes.

Captain Anon

Mar 5, 2012
"you think they still sell fake passes at Nick and Ralph's?"

without hesiation I say "hell yeah, I got one made three days by Mick I picked it up just this morning about 8:00am I think" pointing in the direction of the shop and pulls out said pass between two of his fingers

Clade-170

May 25, 2013
I nod in understanding, "well then...go tell them to go and buy some, even if it means scrounging up the money, tell them ill pay them back their loses later and then come right back to me". I take another look around, "Ill go ahead and see if I can find twitch around and see whats up"

With that said I begin walking deeper into the strip. All around me I can hear the pre-war style music which was really giving me a headache.

Captain Anon

Mar 5, 2012
"well then...go tell them to go and buy some, even if it means scrounging up the money, tell them ill pay them back their loses later and then come right back to me"

"Ill go ahead and see if I can find twitch around and see whats up"

I sighed as I nodded as well "alright I'll get going" I said fast walking off to Mick and Ralph's

Not Matt

Nov 3, 2011
"Why can't you just go dry-hump a f***ing pulse mine then! you overcompensating Protectron!"
"access denied"
"Just f***ing listen"

The amazing shade of redish pink ghouls became when they were angry made Tom look like as if he was a blood-red version of the over-irradiated glowing ones. Tom was grinding his teeth in to chalk dust as he tried to convince the securitron to look at his passport.
"It is still me! MEEEEE! for good sake, i have been in Vegas before and you accepted it then." Tom, now having gone tired in his arm from holding the passport up, was now pushing his old NCR passport as hard as he could in to the screen. covering up the cartoon image of a police man.

"access denied"
This was around the time when Tom decided that being polite and diplomatic wasn't getting him anywhere and decided that a hissy fit would suffice.
"I am with them! (he pointed at John and Howard) I have a passport! I am a victim of ghoulification! I am veteran! I am an NCR ranger! i have caps! I hate you"
he kicked dirt at the robots wheel "LET ME THE F*** IN!". Tom started walking around on the spot and swearing like a madman while the robot with the police man face just kept glaring out in to the void above his head. Then something amazing happened. A securitron, even more dented and dustier than these came out of the gate.
But instead of a police man, it had the picture of a cowboy with a fancy hat smoking a cigarette. It took one look at Toms little curse word dance and went "hey'a partner, wha'ch got ya mad". Tom, apparently inspired by the cowboy light a cigarette of his own.

"Don't play dumb, I know you're all hooked up to the same data, hard drive, memory thingy......the same robo brain."
"well no. o' sorta. I'm an anomaly friend. I got ma'h own AI see"
Tom responded to the cowbot's remark with a blank stair of misunderstanding.
"I have ma'h own robobrain lik'e you woould say"
Understanding slightly more, Tom tried his luck with a: "so... are you like....special?"
"yes sir. I'm mr. Houses secon' in command, and what are you friend? i Heard NCR ranger?

Tom's brain fell in to his stomach. He took a few steps towards the cowboy bot standing in the New Vegas gate and stopped momentarily when the securitrons drew their guns. He backed away from the gate till they put them away and said to the robo cowboy:
"yes, yes i am" he said, flashing his passport to the cowboy bot "I am on official NCR businesses from shady sands and i demand to be let inside. but HE!"
He pointed a finger towards the secritron he kicked dust on "Say that i am not allowed in."
The cowboy robot rolled over to the selected securitron and the two stopped and staired at echother for almost 30 seconds. All the while making a strange teknicall squicing noise and somethinjg that sounded like stone cards being shuffeled[footnote]The sound a cumputer makes when you start it up [/footnote]
After the noise stopped, the offending securitron turned to Tom and said in a metallic and somewhat defeated tone: "YOU MAY ENTER, PLEASE HAVE A GOOD TIME"

Tom smiled and walked to the gate, as he passed the cowboy he tipped his head in gratitude and got a "ya'r welcome partner" back. then the cowboy turned his back and rolled out in to freeside. making Tom able to give the police cartoon securitron the finger and disappear in to New Vegas before they noticed.

Inside New Vegas. he saw john and Howard walking down the rode in front of him, Drunk civilians and soldiers, securitron bastards roaming around and prostitutes dancing. He had a pocket of caps, two chips and a brain being half boiled from whiskey.
"today will be a great day" he said to himself in a childish tone. Smiled and sprinted after his two friends.

So the RP survived the winter of busyness. That's good. hopefully more people will come back as we go along.

The Harkinator

Did something happen?
Jun 2, 2010
"I've got a pass, if you're still interested. Alternatively, I'm the illegitimate son of Mr House if it gets me in quicker." Quipped James, flashing his pass at the Securitron. It did indeed grant him entry to Vegas and he saw the others not far ahead of him.

Ah Vegas, a shining beacon of light in a dark desert. As strong as this place is, if the Legion breach Freeside it'll only be a matter of time before this place goes with it. The food would run out very quickly in a place like this, then all the schemers and social climbers who ass kissed and yes manned their way to the top will come crumbling down in days. Still, Caesar can't truly claim the Mojave, or be confident in moving through it towards the NCR without taking Vegas.

Word of advice, stay out of the fountains. Screwing, drinking and throwing up are three things you don't want happening in the water.

"Hey don't get too far ahead. By the way, what was all that cowboy robot stuff about?"

Not Matt

Nov 3, 2011
"Hey don't get too far ahead. By the way, what was all that cowboy robot stuff about?"
Tom turns and walks backwards while looking at James.
"Apparently i look a little bit old for my age" Tom flashed the NCR passport with a picture of a relatively average looking man with black hair, blue eyes and an aquiline nose. "personally, I'd say i aged pretty well" he said as he gave a psychotic, rotten, decayed smile.

(like the little narration there harkinator, intriguing and funny)

Captain Anon

Mar 5, 2012

seeing Thomas and James entering through the gate "ah screw it I'm sure Bob will find a way in" I said turning around and joining the others "well hurry up then, no idea but anyway onward" I said before some drunk gets up in my face and says "hello buddy remember me? we were best friends as kids" I put my right hand on his left shoulder and shoves him out of the way causing him to fall over "then you're dead and I'm starting to see fucking ghosts" I said intensely as I give him one scaring looking death glare

Not Matt

Nov 3, 2011
The blood red veins in Tom's face faded back to their normal purplish state

"Nice to see you've gotten friendly the locals" he smirked at John and strides over the pushed over drunk as he muttered "Fucking tourists"

[small]"Short term memory, mod swings, ah the wonders of the many perks of the alcoholic" [/small] said the small voice in Tom's head with a snicker, which was silenced and replaced with a full out verbal "Urghh" when a securitron passed them by.

captcha: "Wake up"

i hate to be that guy but. YEAH! wake up people!!