Famous Last Words

Omnidum

Mar 27, 2008
"Superman, what are you doing with that whale? [http://superdickery.com/index.php?view=article&catid=28%3Asuperdickery&id=239%3Asuperman-hates-whales&option=com_content&Itemid=24]"

000Ronald

Mar 7, 2008
You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is "Never get involved in a land war in Asia," but only slightly less well known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

That was a good movie.

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
"My God, I must be getting fat. It seems my shadow is growing by the second! Although it seems to be taking a rather unusual shape... do I really look that much like an aeroplane turbine?"

Wewt

Sep 3, 2008
''Maybe they only had one rocket..''
This one is actually FOR REALZ.
The sodlier was named Lawrence Beeter and was killed by the second volley. :p

TheKnifeJuggler

May 18, 2008
"Using my understanding of quantum theory, I have developed a method for making me live forever.

I have this gun hooked up to a device which measures the spinning of a single quark. If the quark is spinning clockwise, then the gun will fire, but if it isn't, I remain safe.

Every time this machine reads, two realities will be created: one where i am shot, and one where I am not.
In one reality, I will have never been shot at all!"

Lord_Ascendant

Jan 14, 2008
"Don't worry, they could hit the side of a barn."
A soldier before getting hit by an RPG

"I'M AN ATHEIST!"
*Lightning Strikes Person*

"Don't worry, we just need to cut the red and green wire at the same time."
"Spencer there is no red or green wire."
"Then were screwed."
Best Episode of Psych EVER!

Sigenrecht

Mar 17, 2008
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine..."