Favorite Anime character?

KSarty

Aug 5, 2008
<-- Char Aznable from multiple Gundam series'. Grimmjow from Bleach is a close second, he is a total badass.

Edit: Whoops, I forgot about Kamina from Tengen Toppa, one of the coolest character designs ever!

mjolnir_babe

Aug 16, 2008
hmm

Jin from Samurai Champloo
Bato from Ghost in the Shell
The Forest God from Princess Mononoke
and if i have to pick a newer series, Shin Chan

-m_b

GloatingSwine

Nov 10, 2007
Too many to mention, but recently Nanoha Takamachi and Fate Testarossa. Bringing pragmatic fighting and extreme firepower to magical girl shows since 2004.

CasualZombie

Mar 14, 2008
Jamash post=18.69083.652776 said:
I haven't seen much Anime but I'd have to say Devilman.
Hats off to you good sir! Akira Fudo (after possession) is Awesome!
everyone agrees Spike Spiegal is also very high on the list (or they should be shot...twice preferably)
and Gieve from "Legend of Arislan" just because no-ones said about it yet

Liam Wolfy

Nov 21, 2007
ICHIIIIIGOOOOOOOO KUROSAKIIII!!!!!

AND!!!!!

RUUUUUUUUUUUUKIAAAAAA KUCHIIIIIIKIIIII!!!!!

My faveroute charecters ever.

Eiseman

Jul 23, 2008
Noznin post=18.69083.651644 said:
Wow...and no one has mentioned any one from Beck... and you guys say you like anime...
Well to be sure, I'm not sure if I really like Anime that much. I just know that I love Big O.

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
Hellsing:aucard; funny and ridiculously powerful
Hitman reborn: Reborn; funny
Hitman reborn: Tsuna; ridiculously powerful
deathnote: Kira/light; the're the same person, it is one of the few animes done form the villans point of view and that makes them awesome him because he is a great strategist
Soul eater: Professor stien; hilarious
Code geass: lelouch; it is one of the few animes done form the villans point of view and that makes them awesome him because he is a great strategist

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
I haven't seen much anime, especially the tv shows, mostly movies -

Ashitaka from Princess Mononoke - he's a paragon of virtue, but not in an annoying or ridiculous way - he's honorable, wise, kind, and an incredible fighter. There's just a lot to admire about him.

Jubei from Ninja Scroll - he's a badass swordsman, and is always ready with a sarcastic quip.

The whole crew of The Bebop from Cowboy Bebop - that's just an awesome show.

Lord Harrab

Jun 24, 2008
Anarchemitis post=18.69083.652815 said:
Surprising ain't it? I liked Ghost in the Shell for a while;
Major Mokoto Kusanagi.
Bad ass man-eater. i agree she's cool, BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON"T PISS HER OFF!

SargentToughie

Jun 14, 2008
X3heartless post=18.69083.654396 said:
SargentToughie post=18.69083.650765 said:
I like Leloush de Bretania from "code geass" he's awesome
God Finally someone!
yeah, the character design does take some getting used to, but under that rather odd surface lies a well written story, memorable characters, and the best battle of wits this side of death note

AyaReiko

Aug 9, 2008
"Call me a devil... it just means I'll have to use my hellish powers to get you to listen!" - Nanoha Takamachi

Nanoha series: Nanoha Takamachi and Fate Testarossa

Frosk

Mar 12, 2008
RufusMcLaser post=18.69083.650579 said:
Batou, second fiddle to Kusanagi in the various Ghost in the Shell titles.
Close second is Ein from Cowboy Bebop.
Honrable mention goes to Spike, from the same. He would've gotten second place if he hadn't gone with the self-destructive path to honor at the end, and had stuck around to work things out with Faye instead.
Some how I just don't think it would work between those two.

Spike is just too obsessed with Julia and will never let her go. If I remember correctly, Spike states something to that effect in the last Session. It would be a good story line because it could go on forever, but it just wouldn't work. Spike is too stubborn.