Favorite current actor?

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
PrinceOfShapeir said:
We need a movie starring William Shatner, Christopher Walken, and Jeff Goldblum. This is totally unrelated to the topic at hand.

Favorite actor? Probably...Liam Neeson, actually. Something about him is just awesome.
He has the greatest voice ever!

Dark Link

Jul 27, 2009
Gary Oldman, Jeff Bridges, Matt Smith, David Tennant, Robert DeNiro, and as mentioned above, Matt Damon has been in a hell of a lot of good movies.

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
http://www.wildsound-filmmaking-feedback-events.com/images/natalie_portman_hat.jpg

After her: Edward Norton, Leonardo DiCaprio, Aidan Gillen (The Wire & Game of Thrones), Michael Kenneth Williams (The Wire, Boardwalk Empire)...

Launcelot111

Jan 19, 2012
Christian Bale is a champion. I've never seen a movie in which he's been bad, and American Psycho is just fantastic, mostly because of him.

My other votes go to Joseph Gordon Levitt, Sam Rockwell, George Clooney, and Steve Carell

My votes for actresses go to Charlize Theron, Anna Kendrick, Ellen Page, and Rachel McAdams

Reynard Wrecce

May 15, 2010
Michael Sheen. His range is extraordinary, his physicality flawless in any role, the intensity he can bring, and his utter emotional believability.
Other than that, Michael Fassbender has never been less than jaw-dropping in recent years.

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
Hazy992 said:
OT: Edward Norton. I think he's a great actor.
I'll definitely jump on the Ed Norton train. I've idolized him since I was a teenager, and he's a large part of the reason I decided to pursue acting professionally. Upon moving to New York I was even fortunate enough to study with his acting teacher. I'm still waiting for Ed to casually drop by the school to say 'hi'.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
lRookiel said:
Nicolas cage or Sean bean have always been favourites of mine.

To post an image.

[ img]then place the images URL here[/img ] (just get rid of the spaces in the brackets)

I will add Peter Dinklage as well, just for being a motherfucking boss in Game of Thrones.

Edit: Your welcome :3
I agree with Sean Bean and Peter Dinklage, but I find Nicholas Cage to be bland and uninteresting.

But yeah, I came on here to say Sean Bean. Awesome actor, I love the fact that he's a classy guy with a Yorkshire accent (you'd think the two would never have any mutual inclusion).

Fuck yeah, Sharpe.

Washboard

Dyslexics of the world...UNTIE!
Dec 17, 2008
Ron Perlman! cmon he did the voiceovers for fallout and is hellboy. You cant get more geekcred if you try!

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
EeveeElectro said:
Hazy992 said:
ToTaL LoLiGe said:
I quite like Sean Bean, his Yorkshire accent is awesome. "Strong int arm thick int head" Lancashire FTW.
I hope you realise you've just committed blasphemy by comparing us Yorkshiremen to those Lancashire scumbags! :p

-snip-
My Yorkshire senses are tingling!
Wiki says he's from South Yorkshire That still counts, unfortunately :p

OT: I agree with Hardy, he's epic.
Nya, there's loads of actors I like. I watched Spy Hard last night so special mention to Leslie Neilsen.
Christopher Lee, his voice alone is enough.
Patrick Stewart. I love him in American Dad too.
Christopher Walken
[sub]I have a thing for voices[/sub]
Robert Downey Jr, Johnny Depp and Liam Neeson are high up on the list too. I'll usually go see a move if they're in it. (Not sure If I can see past my hate of Rihanna to go see Battlefield though...)

Captcha: Hairy Eyeball. Wtf??
Oh, tell me that guy did not just compare Yorkshire to Lancashire. I... shit, hold me back, guys!

Look at it like this: Ask Sean Bean to count to ten. You will never hear him say "fahv" instead of "five". I can't wait to kill you guys when that War of the Roses game comes out! :D

Larmo

May 20, 2008
I have a personal tie between Michel Fassbender
http://cdn.screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/michael-fassbender-magneto.jpg

and Tom Hiddelston
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-QpEpEWjPO3k/TvFQ8undIXI/AAAAAAAABZY/kCH63z7sXkw/s1600/tom+hiddleston+thor+loki.jpg

Both are very talented actors with good range and they keep popping up in my favorite movies witch is always a plus. Also I find them rather cute but maybe I'm just into the 'bad boys'.

Gitty101

Jan 22, 2010
Currently mine are Robert Downey Jr, Sean Bean and Nathan Fillion. All classy and attractive, not to mention very good at what they do.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
EeveeElectro said:
Hazy992 said:
ToTaL LoLiGe said:
I quite like Sean Bean, his Yorkshire accent is awesome. "Strong int arm thick int head" Lancashire FTW.
I hope you realise you've just committed blasphemy by comparing us Yorkshiremen to those Lancashire scumbags! :p

-snip-
My Yorkshire senses are tingling!
Wiki says he's from South Yorkshire That still counts, unfortunately :p
what I was on about was how he said he liked Sean Bean's Yorkshire accent then said 'Lancashire FTW'

theparsonski

May 29, 2010
I've gotta say:
1.Micheal Caine
2.Sean Bean
3.Ewan McGregor
4.Matt Damon

Actresses would have to be:
1.Ellen Page
2.Kate Winslet
3.Cate Blanchett