Favorite DDO race/class combo

Shyv

Mar 19, 2009
Da_Schwartz said:
Shyv said:
Da_Schwartz said:
I have a question. I've tried multiple classes and have never hit the level cap yet. Cause i keep takign time away from the. SO.

If i start again will i have to hit 20 to get my extra buildpoints for a new character?
And me being a bit anal Whats the "best" class i can level to the cap and not really need those extra points. So im not really missing much. And or the easiest class. Im going to guess and i shoudl just roll a Warforged barbarian blaze to whatever the level cap may be then build what id actually want to play with my nex xtra points. KNow what i mean?
Cleric or Warforged Wizard are the quickest and easiest to level if you're new to the game. Once you get 1750 favor on one of your characters your account becomes flagged for 32 point builds from then on.
whoa is this the same SHYV from AtD?
Guilty as charged.

Whippo

Mar 27, 2009
I love DDO, and all the classes have their merits and are fun to play, however my absolute favourite is my tempest ranger, she is versatile and does nice DPS. I also enjoy my 2 sorcerers for the power and insta-kill factor, and my dwarven warchanter bard is a hoot to play!

Da_Schwartz

Jul 15, 2008
Shyv said:
Da_Schwartz said:
Shyv said:
Da_Schwartz said:
I have a question. I've tried multiple classes and have never hit the level cap yet. Cause i keep takign time away from the. SO.

If i start again will i have to hit 20 to get my extra buildpoints for a new character?
And me being a bit anal Whats the "best" class i can level to the cap and not really need those extra points. So im not really missing much. And or the easiest class. Im going to guess and i shoudl just roll a Warforged barbarian blaze to whatever the level cap may be then build what id actually want to play with my nex xtra points. KNow what i mean?
Cleric or Warforged Wizard are the quickest and easiest to level if you're new to the game. Once you get 1750 favor on one of your characters your account becomes flagged for 32 point builds from then on.
Guilty as charged.
HAHA sick. It's me Mayre. small world. I just can't escape you guys huh :eek:p

Shyv

Mar 19, 2009
Da_Schwartz said:
Shyv said:
Da_Schwartz said:
Shyv said:
Da_Schwartz said:

Guilty as charged.
HAHA sick. It's me Mayre. small world.
Heh, nice. Post over on our website when you're going to be on this weekend and we'll get something setup. With the +25% xp we should be able to get you leveled pretty well. My new battle cleric is sitting at level 5 and Diamondd has one around the same level so we should be all set.

meatloaf231

Old Man Glenn
Feb 13, 2008
Warforged Cleric, if I recall. I've only played a trial, and that was a long time ago. At least a year and a half.

Da_Schwartz

Jul 15, 2008
Shyv said:
Da_Schwartz said:
Shyv said:
Da_Schwartz said:
Shyv said:
Da_Schwartz said:

Guilty as charged.
HAHA sick. It's me Mayre. small world.
Heh, nice. Post over on our website when you're going to be on this weekend and we'll get something setup. With the +25% xp we should be able to get you leveled pretty well. My new battle cleric is sitting at level 5 and Diamondd has one around the same level so we should be all set.
I actually tried to log on last night only to find my account is inactive AGAIN. *sigh but that can't stop me. Just a matter of getting the house and some time to myself for a change. I don't even play my main mmo's that i've been with for like 4+ years anymore. babies change everything lol. Then i got addicted to battlestar galactica and im like halfway through the 3rd season in just under a month and i usually cant stand anything that has to do with space but by god that show is/was awesome. I wanna come back and be back for good. RL is just madness these days. I feel bad vanishing again like that, especailly cause how cool you guys have been. I even gave the guild a shoutout on one of the other ddo threads in this forum :D. But hey man i just have other things in my life that require my time more then ddo.

Jarka

Mar 20, 2009
Woot! my first post on the Escapist :D

I joined for MM, but have only lurked, seeing as how I do not enjoy flamewars. I have taken the time to look around the site, and have saved it in my fav's. I actually don't post a lot, but I really enjoy reading about things I've never heard about.

Ok, back on topic. The following is a link to my 3 favorite DDO characters:

http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=2089958&postcount=22

Actually, my Warchanter is now almost lvl 15.

If anyone is wanting to try the DDO Sarlona server, look me up on one of my characters in my DDO sig.

ghirmeshk

Mar 27, 2009
Jarka said:

I joined for MM, but have only lurked, seeing as how I do not enjoy flamewars. I have taken the time to look around the site, and have saved it in my fav's. I actually don't post a lot, but I really enjoy reading about things I've never heard about.

If anyone is wanting to try the DDO Sarlona server, look me up on one of my characters in my DDO sig.
A fellow Sarlonan! Glad to hear from you Jarka. Thanks for the great link.

QuantumFX

Apr 1, 2009
My favorite DDO character is a Human 1 Rogue/1X Ranger. I've been playing this combo since March 2006 even though he's gone through a couple revisions.

sisterjinx

Mar 23, 2009
My favorites at the moment are:

WF (warforged)Wizard - Shly
Human barb/fight/rogue - Shlykills
Drow Bard - Shybright

although I'm working on a human build that will be ranger2/rogue2/and the rest barb. I think she will be a very interesting toon to play.

Jarka

Mar 20, 2009
ghirmeshk said:
Jarka said:

Yep ima Sarlonian lol (tho i do have 2 toons on Thelanis, shhh). Who are ur toons so i can add to my friends?

ghirmeshk

Mar 27, 2009
Jarka said:
ghirmeshk said:
Jarka said:

Yep ima Sarlonian lol (tho i do have 2 toons on Thelanis, shhh). Who are ur toons so i can add to my friends?
My non-PD toons are Windsheer, Vernus, Ketterban and Ghirmeshk. My PD toons (in EE) are Kotels, Bajena, Gwak, Junas and Cabot. I also have 3 toons on Thelanis. Look me up some time:)!

Jarka

Mar 20, 2009
QuantumFX said:
My favorite DDO character is a Human 1 Rogue/1X Ranger. I've been playing this combo since March 2006 even though he's gone through a couple revisions.
My favorite is Kedyn, my drow 13 Ranger/ 2 Fighter/ 1 Rogue, that after much researching on the DDO forums back in Dec 06, I rolled in Jan 07. I started playing DDO late Oct 06.

I am really excited to see what will happen to him once Mod 9 hits; will miss out on Tempest III. Prolly the most exciting thing about him (read this as twitchieness lol) is I started him at 9 base con lmao! (still looking for a +3 con tome)

Jarka

Mar 20, 2009
ghirmeshk said:
Jarka said:
ghirmeshk said:
Jarka said:

My non-PD toons are Windsheer, Vernus, Ketterban and Ghirmeshk. My PD toons (in EE) are Kotels, Bajena, Gwak, Junas and Cabot. I also have 3 toons on Thelanis. Look me up some time:)!
Hmm I didn't realize there was a PD guild on Sarlona. Atm I dont have a free slot, but am working on cleaning house on a couple old (read mule) characters. I've actually been giving some thought into trying the PD aspect of DDO.

ghirmeshk

Mar 27, 2009
Jarka said:
ghirmeshk said:
Jarka said:
ghirmeshk said:
Jarka said:

Hmm I didn't realize there was a PD guild on Sarlona. Atm I dont have a free slot, but am working on cleaning house on a couple old (read mule) characters. I've actually been giving some thought into trying the PD aspect of DDO.
extremeexplorers.guildportal.com is our website. Feel free to send me a PM here or on the DDO forums if you every have any questions. WE are are always glad to add talent. I have been with EE for over 2 years.

lerincho

Mar 25, 2009
i am the halfling leader of argonessan.

also help revolutionize rangers on argo.

Jarka

Mar 20, 2009
PhoenixFire31 said:
http://www.ddo1liners.co.uk/archives/002.jpg

=)
LOL yep, toasters are goodfor something ;)
Wait! don't squish this fleshie DDO'ers! I have a WF too :)