Favorite Discontinued snack/drink?

Tonythion

Aug 28, 2010
Bugles....BUGELS! Because I could put them on my fingers and pretend to be a t-rex...oh and someone ninja'd me...SURGE

TrevorGruen

Jan 5, 2011
MystryMeet said:
Bugles....BUGELS! Because I could put them on my fingers and pretend to be a t-rex...oh and someone ninja'd me...SURGE
Those still exist too. I can get em at my local gas station mart.

TrevorGruen

Jan 5, 2011
HailtotheKing said:
TrevorGruen said:
Lol what could they think other then maybe that the orderer is a fatty? Its not like you're ordering several pounds of dry ice or a crate full of rotten tomatoes =P
Then they'll be shocked when they're greeted with a scrawney, 120lb guy, lol. Or maybe I could throw them a curve ball and have them deliver a load of cowls and fake bat ears to my basement...
rofl you wanna talk to me about scrawny? I am 15 and weigh 95 pounds (fully clothed).
PS: its not me being unhealthy, its genetic.

Tonythion

Aug 28, 2010
TrevorGruen said:
MystryMeet said:
I will freakin' pay you two hundred dollars all you have to do is buy me one hundred twenty dollars worth of Bugels....or other arrangements can be made....

TrevorGruen

Jan 5, 2011
MystryMeet said:
TrevorGruen said:
MystryMeet said:
I will freakin' pay you two hundred dollars all you have to do is buy me one hundred twenty dollars worth of Bugels....or other arrangements can be made....
Lol or i could just tell you their adress =P

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
TrevorGruen said:
rofl you wanna talk to me about scrawny? I am 15 and weigh 95 pounds (fully clothed).
PS: its not me being unhealthy, its genetic.
Don't feel bad man. I'm 21, and I eat nothing but junk food and deep fried, heavily salted crap basically designed to make me obese, and I've never been over 128lbs. On the one hand, it makes me self conscious for being to small at my age (I'm only 5'8" on top of everything), but with a blossoming acting career and the state of Hollywood as it is now, I figure it'll play to my advantage someday soon.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
Not sure the true name but it was basically Holiday Spice Pepsi. I'm told it's available still but I've yet to see it again since ...2005-6 or whenever I saw it in college and that stuff was damn good.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
Mountain Dew Pitch Black II

*cries*

Captcha - "Diatton was"... was what!? Damn you annoying ass thing and now I'll never know what Diatton was...

*cries more*

Tonythion

Aug 28, 2010
TrevorGruen said:
MystryMeet said:
TrevorGruen said:
MystryMeet said:
TOUCHE MY GOOD ESCAPIST! touche. I guess since I have the mentality that everyone is a DOUCHE wanting MONEY I figured it would be the easiest route to take.

Now about that address...GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME NAO!

TrevorGruen

Jan 5, 2011
Snotnarok said:
Not sure the true name but it was basically Holiday Spice Pepsi. I'm told it's available still but I've yet to see it again since ...2005-6 or whenever I saw it in college and that stuff was damn good.
saw that on Brad tries. I wanna try some now =D

Kimarous

Sep 23, 2009
I know they still have it in the States, but this Canadian REALLY misses Vanilla Coke. :'(

micky

Apr 27, 2009
TrevorGruen said:
micky said:
TrevorGruen said:
micky said:
i know there around somewhere but i can never find any "hot fries"! there so good, i always ate them at my local pool.
You mean the andy capps fries? yeah those are good, and while i hate to sound so lucky, those still exist where i live too. I get them at my local gas station store =D
arg! you are very lucky, at least i can get my favorite drink down the street!
Lol whats ur favorite drink? Personally, i drink plain old coke more then i can say is healthy.
i drink moxie, its a great soda and the best part about it is that no one likes it! so no one asks for a sip.

TrevorGruen

Jan 5, 2011
MystryMeet said:
TrevorGruen said:
MystryMeet said:
TrevorGruen said:
MystryMeet said:
TOUCHE MY GOOD ESCAPIST! touche. I guess since I have the mentality that everyone is a DOUCHE wanting MONEY I figured it would be the easiest route to take.

Now about that address...GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME NAO!
Lol its not even the money, i just dont feel like doing the work of getting that many bags and shipping it somewhere, too much effort =D. Anyway the gas station i see them at is on Palmetto Park Road across from loggers run middle school in Boca Raton, florida.
heheheh now you know where to go for your next vacation =D!

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
For me it's those little wax bottles that had the juice inside. I know you can still get them online and in specialty candy stores, but that's going way out of my way to get something that used to be sold at most gas stations. I would also have listed Vanilla Coke, but my university somehow managed to get a supply of it. And then there's Surge, but if SomethingAmazing is right in saying Vault is the same thing, I have all you can drink access to it at any dining hall on campus.

TrevorGruen

Jan 5, 2011
micky said:
TrevorGruen said:
micky said:
TrevorGruen said:
micky said:
i know there around somewhere but i can never find any "hot fries"! there so good, i always ate them at my local pool.
You mean the andy capps fries? yeah those are good, and while i hate to sound so lucky, those still exist where i live too. I get them at my local gas station store =D
arg! you are very lucky, at least i can get my favorite drink down the street!
Lol whats ur favorite drink? Personally, i drink plain old coke more then i can say is healthy.
i drink moxie, its a great soda and the best part about it is that no one likes it! so no one asks for a sip.
Hmm il have to look for it sometime =D. In the mean time, can i try some of yours Xp teehee.

Stammer

Apr 16, 2008
I know it's not "discontinued" completely, but it's been off the shelves here in Canada for years already: Vanilla Coke.

I'm more of a Pepsi guy myself, but when it comes to Vanilla Coke, I can't get enough of the stuff. Any time any of my friends or family go down to the States, they always pick up cases of the stuff, as do I.

Which really begs the question... why the hell don't they sell it in Canada? Everyone I know loves it. It wouldn't be a waste of time or money for Coka-Cola.