Favorite Discontinued snack/drink?

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
emeraldrafael said:
Aylaine said:
I'm not sure if it's discontinued, but they don't sell it around here anymore and that's close enough for me:" Mountain Dew Code Red. That was a gooood soda. x.x
Its still sold here too. And its not even season like Live or whatever the orange one is.

its not pepsi crystal, but pepsi blue. It was the only pepsi I ever drank except for cherry.

EDIT:
for those that have no idea what i'm talking about (because appearantly its a myth or soemthing):
http://yuzuriha.seesaa.net/image/pepsi_blue.jpg
I went through a giant bottle of that on my own when I was 8 and nearly threw up afterwards. It was good, and I regret nothing.

They stopped cream'n'cheese knick-knacks. WHYYYY??? I can't think of anything better, at the moment.

PureLocke

Jan 18, 2011

These wonderful things. Because of this thread I looked them up and found out that they can be ordered from Amazon though, so that's my next purchase.

As for Dunkaroos, Kraft has some similar things but they are in stick form, they taste pretty much the same though. Vanilla coke is still around in Alaska at least, and of the coke family it's my favorite(root beer and Eli's Strawberry/blueberry soda take the cake though).

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I miss the following food/drink so much

Doritos 3D's Texas Paprika flavour

Walkers Crisps Cheese and Chives (that was far too addicting even my mum ate a lot of those.)

Winner Taco ice-cream (I order this ice-cream so much from the ice cream van at my high school that the guy handed one in ready when I approach the van).

Chewits ice cream flavour

Chupa Chups lollipop strawberry and cream flavour (I think they still make those or not)

Twix Top

Coca-Cola with Lemon (Again not sure if this is discontinue or not)

Dammit I now got a craving for those now thank you very much.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
binnsyboy said:
emeraldrafael said:
Aylaine said:
I'm not sure if it's discontinued, but they don't sell it around here anymore and that's close enough for me:" Mountain Dew Code Red. That was a gooood soda. x.x
Its still sold here too. And its not even season like Live or whatever the orange one is.

its not pepsi crystal, but pepsi blue. It was the only pepsi I ever drank except for cherry.

EDIT:
for those that have no idea what i'm talking about (because appearantly its a myth or soemthing):
http://yuzuriha.seesaa.net/image/pepsi_blue.jpg
I went through a giant bottle of that on my own when I was 8 and nearly threw up afterwards. It was good, and I regret nothing.

They stopped cream'n'cheese knick-knacks. WHYYYY??? I can't think of anything better, at the moment.
Edit: hit quote instead of edit. sorry.
Cidona. It's like a cider version of shandy, but they don't sell it in England. Not exactly discontinued, but yeah. I had some in Belfast, recently. I was so happy.

Bobipine

Jan 22, 2010
well... it's part of the "snack" so I'll place this here..

Lipton's Poutine sauce.....

One, or maybe 2 place I knew about used that sauce, and now it's gone, never tasted the same ever since....

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
Cadbury's 'Dream'. I don't eat Nestle products because they're one of the most evil forces on the planet so Dream was the only white chocolate I could get my hands on at a reasonable price. Sad times

Numina Infuscata

Aug 24, 2010
Rednog said:
Doritos 3D, how I miss thee, your jalapeno version stuffed with gummy bears was the king of gaming snacks!
I was waiting to see if anyone mentioned them.
People tried to tell me that I imagined them... I knew they were real!!!
Thank you for confirming that I'm not as mad as people think!!! =D

SpiderHam666

Apr 17, 2009
mistergobbles said:
delanofilms said:
mistergobbles said:
Mountain Dew Game Fuel. Oh my GOD that stuff was good.
Ninja'd SO hard.
And they brought it back for a while just to toy with us...apparently Pitch Black is coming back this year but I don't really remember how that tastes.

As for snacks, I don't remember the taste of Doritos 3D either, but something kind of recent was that extra hot Flamin' Hot Cheetos that were like twice as spicy as the normal ones. Those were pretty good.
Yes they brought game fuel back but it wasn't the same formula as the original just like pitch black has 2 formulas. It had a grapey flavor (of course it was supposed to be grape) And i have 2 cases of Distortion and 9 20 oz bottles that i cleaned out of a Giant just after they discontinued it.

Krafty_Krocodile

Jul 6, 2010
i remember the old "BN" biscuits, im not exactly sure if they are discontinued but i loved them, they were like big biscuits with smiley faces with strawberry jam or chocolate inbetween the two.

Bender Rodriguez

Sep 2, 2010
SomethingAmazing said:
Dags90 said:
I guess I'll go with the easy choice, Surge.
Look for a drink called "Vault" It is the exact same thing.
Its being sold in Norway, I'm drinking it right now.
There are people exporting it to people like you, i can help you out :)

My pick is San Sao.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
MisterM2402 said:
DTWolfwood said:
Every soda thats no longer made with SUGAR. man sugar based sodas just taste sooooo much crisper (not that they are any healthier, they just taste better.)

fucking corn farmers pushing their bullshit government subsidized cornsyrup making sodas taste bland! >.<
I understand your pain, my friend XD Over here in Scotland, EVERY soda (soft drink) is made with sugar - my brother brought back some American drinks (Mountain Dew, Root Beer and Cherry Dr. Pepper) for me to try and in comparison to UK drinks, they were REALLY dull-tasting, not refreshing at all, just sugar-water really (I mean "corn-syrup-water" :p).
BOOOOOOO i say BOOOOOO!

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
I would have said Captain Crunch's Oops! All Berries, but recently I found that my Target still sold those.

But I remember this Cinnamon Cereal Sponsored by Tony the Tiger, and I used to eat it a lot during One Summer (It was also marketed heavilly that summer), but it seems to have vanishes off the shelfs and I don't remember it's name. Can anyone help tell me what that is?

Joshroom

Oct 27, 2009
The Wispa Gold chocolate bar. I don't know if its discontinued but I certainly can't bleedin find it anywhere. Chocolate, caramel goodness.

GiglameshSoulEater

Jun 30, 2010
captaincabbage said:
Mr. Omega said:
Vanilla Coke. I think it's still continued, but it's almost impossible to find. I just found a case of it yesterday, and there were only like 2 cases of it.
You think that's hard to find? I haven't had Cherry Coke in about four years and every time I see a bottle of Coke I start jonesing for it.

OT: Either Cherry Coke (discontinued in Australia) or Dr. Pepper. Dr. Pepper is so damn hard to find in Australia it's almost unbearable. The first time my mate went to America he tasted Dr. Pepper and immediately bought a slab of it to bring back and I've been hooked ever since.

Luckily there is a tiny candy store in Greensborough Plaza on the first store that sells lots of candies and goodness from across the seas, chief of which is Dr. Pepper.
Theres plenty of cherry coke where i live... and dr pepper is everywhere next to coke. HOw odd.

This will sound odd, but... Milka happy cow chocolate. That stuff was delish.

Damn. Image aint workin'. What did i do wrong? hmmm...

nomadic_chad

Feb 12, 2010
I miss Smurf Berry Crunch cereal.

I have fond memories of eating it while watching Superfriends and talking to my Pap while he rolled his cigarettes in the morning.

Now that I think about it, I probably just miss my Pap. But the cereal was delicious too.

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
Those chocolate coated pretzels didn't do well in the UK so here they are technically 'discontinued' but I know they still exist in the US.

I miss them, they were delicious.