Favorite game narrator

Ace of Spades

Jul 12, 2008
Who is your favorite game narrator and why? My favorite is the one from Little Big Planet. He actually made the tutorial kind of interesting.

L.B. Jeffries

Nov 29, 2007
Before Bungie was bought by Microsoft they produced a little game called Myth and a sequel. The narrator was interesting because he was just a common soldier watching you and the other main characters. So his perspective was unique.

The other thing was that he had this weird tone to his voice. It was an English accent but he always had this weird element of being scared. Given that the narrator was a solider watching the world go to s***, it really created the setting well.

Haven't a clue what the actor's name was...

j1-2themax

Jun 30, 2008
Well, from the little I've heard of it, the lady from God of War. She sounded exactly as I would want a narrator for that game to sound like.

Sombra Negra

Nov 4, 2008
Ron Pearlman in the Fallout series. Either that or Atlas in Bioshock, if he counts. Fist fulla' loightnin.

Angron

Jul 15, 2008
LBP man is called Stephen Fry and he is a legend, i dont own the game (cause i cant :( ) but he would still be my favourite, i even wrote my GCSE English paper on him and got a B for it :p
(B is good for me :p)

altho if glados counts she is a close second...