Favorite inprovised weapon

MazarTheMad

Jul 7, 2010
I'd would use my super insanity induced rage and rip his throat out with my teeth,
Or snap back to reality and leap for a kichen knife.
whatever...

plux_the_duck

May 25, 2009
I'd either use my half crowbar, or an old skateboard deck I have lying around in my front room...

but if I had time it would be a sonic screwdriver...

Aunel

May 9, 2008
the bass guitar

12 pounds of mahogany with a 34 inch leverage, will hurt!

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
[HEADING=1]TV![/HEADING]​

Mines one of those square ones. Heavy and smashable.

The Afrodactyl

Jul 19, 2010
If I were in my room, then I have my PS2, an electric guitar, a bass guitar, a crap-ton of heavy books, tubes of superglue, a bat, box of scalpel blades, Cities of Death terrain (so damn spiky) and a chair.

If I were in the living room like I am now, I have a large footstool, a heavy lamp, a lot of vases, a really thick bowl next to me (I do like my cheerios), some heavy ceramic coasters, a stone bust of some woman and the mantlepiece (which is a solid piece of timber, which can be ripped off of the wall).

And the Kitchen is 5 paces away.

I think I'm pretty safe.

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
S.R.S. said:
PS3 controller! I choose YOU!

[sub]I'm pretty dead aren't I?[/sub]
Have you ever been hit in the head by one of those? It hurts. xD

I choose you, wooden copy of God of War 1's Blades of Chaos.
[SUB]Yes, I've made a wood copy of the Blades of Chaos, in a somewhat realistic size too.[/SUB]

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
I would use my katana, ok its really not a improvised weapon but still i could do some serious damage with it.

Kakashi on crack

Aug 5, 2009
Thou hast not seen such fury as a dismanteled metal telescope to the head! (litterally, I keep it on hand for that exact purpouse)

Well, that or my walking stick, either one could cause serious pain :p

there's also my broken door hinge I turned into a weapon, it has nails sticking out of it though it is more like a spike club...

Ohh, and the legs on the coffee table!

fleischwolke

Feb 8, 2010
Fire extinguisher, rusty crowbar, box cutter...all at hand in my little storage den. A pretty heavy lamp if I don't have the time to get there.

C'mon gitsum, hararar.

jultub

Jan 18, 2010
Hatchet! Or knife, though they're in the exact same place, so both is a pretty good idea too :p

Trippy Turtle

Elite Member
May 10, 2010
Throw a bag of nuts!! .....he might have allergies.... its possible...... fine then ill use a ski pole pokey pokey