Favorite lets play? Tell us about who you love to watch or what makes somthing fun to follow.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
Lately I've been watching DanzNewz and TheRadBrad. TheRadBrad can get pretty silly, but there is one ultimate reason why he is fun to watch - he doesn't talk during cut-scenes. GameSocietyPimps are pretty amusing, their Fallout 3 play-through is still one of my favorites. I also find myself watching PBG's game-play channel. I'm sure I'm missing someone.

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
Strain42 said:
I'm a Game Grumps fan, and the associated stuff like Steam Train.

I know this puts me in the minority, but I actually like the series better with Danny in it. Jon-Tron is still really funny, but I think he works better with his own show. Also I feel like since Danny joined they seem to finish a lot more of their games, which is something I really appreciate with Lets Plays (still waiting for the rest of Secret of Mana...)
You're not alone. Both in finding Dan to be a breath of fresh air (yes it is actually possible for two guys to run out of geeky things to talk about after 100+ videos) and hoping that Secret of Mana comes back after Christmas/they finish Wind Waker. Of course Jon was not without his moments:

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
Mine would probably be Nintendocentral's Resident Evil 4 walkthrough. It was the first videogame walkthrough I ever watched and it holds a special place in my heart, even if he did use the chicago typewriter and infinite rocket launcher throughout the entire game.

Another one would be Vash12349's walkthrough of Godhand. I like Vash anyway, as he is really funny and is very good at guiding you through difficult areas of the game. Any time he does a co-op walkthrough is always very entertaining as well.

Giantbomb's endurance runs of Persona 4 and Deadly premonition. I really like the rapport in the team, and Jeff and Vinny are very funny together.

Adeptus Aspartem

Jul 25, 2011
Northernlion / Bisnap because of "The Binding of Isaac". I watched some other stuff NL does, but mainly i watch BoI stuff.

Else i don't watch anyone frequently - watched some Game Grumps though, but to be honest their videos are more comedy than actually playing the games most of the time :D

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
Look, an opportunity to pimp Spoiler Warning.
http://www.shamusyoung.com/spoilerwarning/
It is by far the best LP series on the internet. Watching Shamus, Rutskarn, and Josh slowly descend into madness while playing Fallout 3 was beyond priceless.
Edit:
Strain42 said:
I'm a Game Grumps fan, and the associated stuff like Steam Train.

I know this puts me in the minority, but I actually like the series better with Danny in it. Jon-Tron is still really funny, but I think he works better with his own show. Also I feel like since Danny joined they seem to finish a lot more of their games, which is something I really appreciate with Lets Plays (still waiting for the rest of Secret of Mana...)
Absolutely. Arin and Danny play off each other even better than Arin did with Jon. Steam Train is also an awesome addition. My biggest complaint about the old show was that they were way too Nintendo-oriented.

Snograt

rattus rattus
Jun 18, 2013
Lizard Wizard's SSLPs, in particular the double-header where he sequed magnificently from Morrowind to Fallout 3, in-character...

Dyan

Nov 27, 2009
Pretty much the only let's player I follow regularly is Christopher Odd. The guy has everything I look for in a let's player.

Good voice, an emphasis on the story, takes his time and doesn't rush through, and pretty funny when he wants to be.

Seriously it's kinda sad that more people don't know about him, but I suppose his style isn't for everybody.