Favorite Let's Player

Dana22

Sep 10, 2008
The Wykydtron said:
Come on no Tobuscus? (Tobygames if you want to be specific) He managed to make the pile of mediocrity that is Homefront entertaining... That takes some skill
Toby is a nice guy, but his one-liners are becoming repetitive :D

MGlBlaze

Oct 28, 2009
oplinger said:
...Slowbeef and Diabetes.

Why haven't they been mentioned already?
No clue. I like Diabeetus better, honestly - his style (based on what I've seen in Metroid Fusion and Battletoads) appeals to me more. That and a few bits of Slowbeef's run through the Metroid Prime series (while usually pretty good) really annoyed me. He really fucked up some of the bosses, especially Grapple Guardian.

Anyway, another would be somestrangeflea - he did a pretty funny Let's Play of Super Mario World 2+3: The Essence Star. Yes, it's a mario romhack, but don't jump to conclusions, he makes it work.

TheScottishFella

The Know-it all Detective
Nov 9, 2009
The Wykydtron said:
Come on no Tobuscus? (Tobygames if you want to be specific) He managed to make the pile of mediocrity that is Homefront entertaining... That takes some skill
YAY, a Tobuscus fan on the escapist. That and spoony from spoony experiment you should see swat 4 freakin hilarious and to people who know what I am talking about

"Your in my spot sir"

Fanta Grape said:
Spoony. Come on, guys!

1. PHANTASMOGORIA 2!!! 5 hours of pure genius!

2. You're in my way sir...

3. Not so much a let's play but... Final Fantasy VIII. Come on
Phantasmagoria was really good I think I might just watch it again

Chewster

It's yer man Chewy here!
Apr 24, 2008
TheAuZZieGamer is the only one I've really watched, but he is pretty decent. The insults he levies at the targets in Blood Money always make me laugh.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
All I watch is Yogscast and ProtonJon, which reminds me, I should check their channels again because I haven't visited them in a while.

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
Jefmajor and GrimithR. No one else can make watching two guys play a crappy Wheel of Fortune game for an entire hour fun.

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
Fanta Grape said:
2. You're in my way sir...
"YOU FOOL!"

Also, not sure if he counts as a lets player so much as just a general game playing dude with random commentary, but I really enjoy SeaNanners. [http://www.youtube.com/user/seananners]

Vkmies

Oct 8, 2009
If myself wont count, probably the other guys from gamerworldhub, Spoony, Tobuscus, Plantgrowth and Amadeusss3.

Spygon

May 16, 2009
chip and ironicus when they find a game they can really get on with they are hilarious

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
I know somebody else has said The Runaway Guys, but I have to say it as well. They are dynamite together.

SamStar42

Oct 16, 2009
need to check some of these out later.

anyway, LtMkilla for his pure angryness at stuff and noregretzz [aka Kevin from How To Annoy People] because his voice is love

Evil Tim

Apr 18, 2009
I am my favourite Let's Player because I keep coming around my house and buying me dinner.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Mine would have to be HCBaily. He uploads on a daily basis, and he is both proffesional and enthusiastic about the games he plays.

Second place would have to go to SlimKriby. While he isn't as enthusiastic as HCBaily, I still find his LP's fun to watch. My current favorite so far is his Mystical Ninja LP.

The Runaway Guys are also awesome. I can't wait to see what they'll play next.

AugustFall

May 5, 2009
Not really let's play but I love BlueXephos or the Yogscast as they are known. They do an amazing minecraft lets play and their Magicka one is very funny.

Also they're FFIV series is hilarious. I watch some Chuggaconroy but not a huge amount.

Edit: Forgot about Shamus' Let's Plays of Champions Online and WoW (pretty sure it was Shamus) many, many laughs.