Favorite Let's Player

noble cookie

Aug 6, 2010
Oh, theres JX23 and Seananners, but unfortunatley they mostly do CoD. I love their personalities and their CoD videos aren't bad. Although i would prefer a wider varietey of games. Pieceofpiesoftware is funny, found that guy a few years ago, only watched a few videos.

Fishtie

Sep 19, 2010
Ooh, this is tough for me.

I do think I have to say HCBaily though. The Dark Id comes in a close 2nd though for pure hilarity.

I would of course be remiss if I didn't mention Spoony or Pokecapn and his gang of Sonic sufferers.

joecool5000

Nov 1, 2010
Why the heck is no one mentioning Chuggaaconroy or ProtonJonSA?!! They're the best LPers ever!

Oh, and TheRunawayGuys...AWWWWsome.

Wuffykins

Jun 21, 2010
darth.pixie said:
KotOR 2 player on the Let's Play site.

I read it about three times and I still laugh at it.
If you're talking about the Jedi Jeebus playthrough, I wholeheartedly agree. That is a hard one to top.

As for video LPs I'm definitely a fan of Kikoskia on YT, his X-Com Superhuman Antarctic challenge had quite the fun commentary in it.

Jetut

Jun 11, 2010
Like two people said Chggaaconroy(oh well). BlueXephos(yogscast) got a few fans here.
And a few Tobuscus followers. No matter who you are you can find something to like about the three of these. Chggaaconroy's many catchphrases and fails, The Yogscast's voices and fails. And with Tobuscus if not his let's plays, Then his literal trailer's or his CUTE, WIN, FAIL videos and fails.

EDIT: I like the other of the runaway guys(Proton jon and NCS).But the others above are my main favorites.

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
ShotzRox for his habit of lapsing into a 'Soul Man' dialect.
ProtonJon for hilarious exclamations during his Kaizo Mario run. ('Spackle! Damn you Bill Cosby!')

CleverNickname

Sep 19, 2010
I don't know about favourite, but I truly deeply hate this guy [http://www.youtube.com/user/RaithGuy]. He's a clueless idiot who started playing old games nobody cares about just because he was whining about how the easy-to-LP FPS genre was "dying" or somesuch nonsense.
I'm glad he quit. He was only good for Serious Sam anyway.

okay, my real answer would be mikelat - except that all his best ones aren't up anymore...

ZombieGenesis

Apr 15, 2009
Quadraxis14 is still my top dog.
His best videos are Dead Space, Silent Hill 4 and Silent Hill Origins, because he does them with his friends/girlfriend/brother. Team LPing is tops.

GeneralSeasick

Feb 3, 2011
I like Darksydephil for his way of thinking (AKA I don't care what you think, I'm going to say what I want) and his funny playthroughs (even though I skip like, half because he's either just looking for bonuses, lost, or not doing the main quest.)

And Tobuscus.

GongTheHawkEye

Feb 10, 2011
I love SSoHPKC, but also DSP.
Sonikdude101 was good, but then he got bogged down by his personal life and had no time left.

jmibo

Apr 14, 2011
Registered just to give Raocow a mention, ProtonJon sent me his way years ago and I never left.