Favorite Quote

Asuka Soryu

Jun 11, 2010
"People are stupid." ___Pain

"It's not how you lived, but how you died that defines you."__Jiraiya, the "Pervy Sage"

"Crimson tears fall from lifeless eyes and mingle with the endless sand that fills the chaos inside me."__Gaara of the Desert

"You pressed the wrong button!"__Deadpool

"Do you have someone who is precious to you?"___Haku

"Why don't you give up... on trying to make me give up!" ___Naruto

"My god. Bees"___Batman

"A hero can live on their own, but a hero never dies alone"

"I may not be a man of God, but I have the good graces to know the difference between right and wrong"__Nicholas Angel

"An Elemental Hero and a warrior of light who proficiently wields many kinds of armaments. His Shining Surge Flash cuts off the path of villainy"

"A winged Elemental Hero who wheels through the sky and manipulates the wind. His signature move, Featherbreak, gives villainy a blow from sky-high"

"A flame manipulator who is the only woman among the Elemental Heroes. Her Burstfire burns away villainy"

"An Elemental Hero with a clay body built-to-last. He'll preserve his Elemental Hero colleagues at any cost."

"A new Elemental Hero has arrived from Neo-Space! When he initiates a Contact Fusion with a Neo-Spacian his unknonw powers are unleashed."

"Assure me it's okay to use my heart and not my eyes to navigate the darkness."

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
"Let's do it...Diggity... FUCK, SHUT UP!"

Toby Turner

"Objection!"

Phoenix Wright

And various anime related quotes, that are to various to list

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
"Yo buddy, you still alive?" - Pixy (Ace Combat Zero)

"Did we have some fun though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye!' and you were like 'NO WAY!' then we were all 'We were pretending we were going to murder you!'.... That was great..." - GLaDOS (Portal)

"The Murry!" - Murry (The Sly collection)

"I'm the leading man." - Baltheir (Final Fantasy XII)

"Hey! They got pants!" - Daxter (Jak 3)

"What a load of bullsh-" - Clunk[footnote]Clunk - the robot Dr.Nefarious made to impersonate Clank[/footnote] (Ratchet and Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal)

"Now I'm better at whatever it is that Wolverine does!" - DeadPool (Marvel Ultimate Alliance)

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
Nick Stackware said:
I have one from the Portal comic someone mentioned earlier.

"You know that thought experiment with the cat in the box with the poison? Well I tried it a few dozen times and the bad news is that reality doesn't exist, and the good news is that we have a new cat graveyard"

Followed a few pages later with a flashback which has this:

GLaDOS: I have a wonderful idea for "Bring Your Cat to Work Day."

Scientist: Really? What do you need?

GLaDOS: Just a bit of neurotoxin...

Scientist: Well, as long as it's for science.

I laughed at this for a good ten minutes.
Yeah that was referencing Schrödinger's cat[footnote][link]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schr%C3%B6dinger's_cat[/link][/footnote]

gundamrx101

Nov 19, 2010
"Yes, in fact. . . .you're already dead" Kenshiro
"Looks like the upper hand. . . . is on the other foot!" Hot Shots Part Duex
"GET THE HELL OUTTA MY WAY!" Banagher Links
"HAHAHA! Numby Nutkins!" Phil Ken Sebben
"I. . . . . fight for the Users!" Tron
"A giant wwwwwwoooooooorrrrrrmmmmm? . . . . . bored face, kill it with fire. SUCCESS!" Me trying to play WoW and annoying everyone in vent cause I didn't take the game serious

Judgement101

Mar 29, 2010
Arnoxthe1 said:
There are so many so I'm just going to say these three.

It's just good business.
- Cutler Beckett

My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
- Inigo Montoya

A living being above all else seeks to discharge it's strength. Life itself is will to power. Nothing else matters.
- The Jackal

AC10 said:
God is dead. God remains dead.
I disagree with this but I disagree in a civil manner.
You are aware that is a quote so disagreing with person who posted it is a bit....pointless

OT: I better get the cover of the next Street Fighter for this! You hear me CAPCOM!-Deadpool from MvC3:FoTW

AngryViking

Jan 18, 2010
"But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace sobriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona.
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V."
-V for Vendetta

Guybrush: Can I call you ?Bob??
Murray: You may call me ?Murray?! I am a powerful demonic force! I am the harbinger of your doom! And the forces of darkness will applaud me as I stride through the Gates of Hell ? carrying your head on a pike!
Guybrush: ?Stride??
Murray: All right then, roll! Roll through the Gates of Hell! ... must you take the fun out of everything?
Curse of Monkey Island

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
"ENEMIES OF THE IMPERIUM HEAR ME. YOU HAVE COME HERE TO DIE, THE IMMORTAL EMPEROR IS WITH US AND WE ARE INVINCIBLE.

HIS SOLDIERS WILL STRIKE YOU DOWN. HIS WAR MACHINES WILL CRUSH YOU UNDER THEIR TREADS. HIS MIGHTY GUNS WILL BRING THE VERY SKY CRASHING DOWN UPON YOU.

You cannot win.

The Emperor has given us his greatest weapon to wield, so make yourselves ready.

We are the first Kronus Regiment, and TODAY IS OUR VICTORY DAY" - Governor Militant Lukas Alexander

It's a shame I kill him after that, but oh well. And I typed that speech up from memory, so I can tell it was important to me somehow.

Ooooo, or maybe:

"ELDAR! The Cadian 412th have faced doom before. We bested it then, and we will best it today. Die well." - Gen. Sturnn

OOOOOO, OR:

"To each of us falls a task, and all the emperor requires of us Guardsmen, is that we stand the line, and die fighting.

It's what we do best.

We die, Standing." - Sturnn again.

Fucking Dawn of War Imperial Guard has the best quotes.

Here, have the videos:

noxymoron19

Feb 4, 2011
If you believe god creates miracles, then you gotta believe Satan's got a few up his sleeve.
- Dexter

Underneath this mask is a man. Underneath this man is an idea. And an idea is bulletproof
- V for Vendetta

This kitchen is bitchen.
- Accepted

Brownie101

Feb 10, 2009
Most of Magicka.

"And remember: The safe word is: BANANA!" ~One of the wizards after you fall into a hole.

"A full assault? This is madness!"
"Madness...No...Actually, yes. That does seem very stupid. Alright then."
~A commander speaking to an underling in front of a large pit.

InnerRebellion

Mar 6, 2010
"An old hag who talks too much." The dragon lady from DA:2 (only played the demo.) It made me chuckle.
Oh and anything HK-47 from KotOR says, especially if the sentence involves "meatbag".

Frotality

Oct 25, 2010
"If you are to truly understand, then you will need the contrast, not adherence to a single ideal."
-kreia, KOTOR 2

alot of what kreia says could go up here; shame the game was half-finished and most of her ingeniously manipulative writing doesnt make much sense in context...

Bravo 21

May 11, 2010
"today is a good day for you to die!"-Sarge
also the entire "Inches" speech by Al Pacino

Someone Depressing

Jan 16, 2011
1.:) "I'm sorry, Paul... I'm so sorry..."
-That FBI Guy from BURIED.

2.:) "James, you made ME HAPPY."
-Mary from SH2. More games need voice-acters like Her's.

3.:) "Do that again, and I'll bury you alive."
-Nick, being his asshole self.