Good-Knight turned Bad-Knight?
Good Night for you!"

-Duane and BrandO

"He who koops, and runs away, lives to koop another day!"

-King Koopa

TP Potatosalad

Sep 22, 2010
This one from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia:

"Christmas is just a bunch of bullshit. You just find out that your dad stole all your presents and that your mom gets fucked by a series of never-ending Santa Clauses. Charlie?s mom is a prostitute, by the way.?

- Mac

willofbob

Aug 22, 2010
the entirety of OOTS' "this is your junk" routine ("why hasn't this ship left port yet?" "when your uncle died, he left everything for you including this boat. This, sir, is your junk" -Roy walks in- "quick, we need to get everybody on Hojo's junk"...."I feel a great disturbance, as if a thousand double entendres cried out and were silenced")

"diplomacy is the art of saying nice doggy until you can find a rock"

from a game, I'd say the fallout classic "did you have your conscience lobotomised as a child!?

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
"So that was the day when Haggard single handedly invaded a neutral country" - Preston, Battlefield Bad Company

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
From Aliens

Hudson: Hey Vasquez, have you ever been mistaken for a man?
Vasquez: No. Have you?

Best. Comeback. Ever. Yeah it's not from a game but it's just too awesome to not add.

Onihoshi

Feb 1, 2009
This was supposed to be game quotes, yet so many stuff posted is from movies etc.

Anyway:

Over time, we became less human and more...divine. - Raziel, Soul Reaver.

I dreamt I was a moron. - Squall, Final Fantasy VIII

And almost everything from 40k Dawn of War.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
"It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get."
-Confucius(Reality)

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
-Inigo Montoya(The Princess Bride)

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?"
-Uchiha Itachi(Naruto Shippuuden)

Euhan01

Mar 16, 2011
Can't pick one, but anything from Glados.

Or Stewie's line (can't remeber exact name but shh pretend its right) from Family Guy:

Brian (Sings song)
Stewie : Who sings that?
Brian : Oh its Nickelback.
Stewie : Yeah lets keep it that way.

The Gnome King

Mar 27, 2011
TP Potatosalad said:
What is your favorite quote? It can be from any character in any game, though I would prefer if it wasn't a catchphrase or a one-liner.

"When was the last time you ever saw a krogan scientist? You ask a krogan if he'd rather research a cure for the genophage or fight for credits, and he'll choose fighting, every time. Its just who we are, Shepard. I can't change that. No one can." - Urdnot Wrex, Mass Effect
"War. War never changes." - Fallout

Jmurray21

Feb 7, 2011
"I find your lack of faith Disturbing".
Darth Vader.

My favourite quote in any movie.

Edit: I didn't add this one

Maria Auditore: "You need to find a hobby too".
Ezio: "I have hobbies"
Maria: "I mean other then Vaginas"
Ezio: "Mother..."

Not really a quote but funny none the less.

Deadyawn

Jan 25, 2011
xXxJessicaxXx said:
Joker: 'This is all Joker's fault. What a tool he was. I have to spend all day computing pi because he plugged in the Overlord.'

That whole is scene is just pure rofl.
EDI: I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
Joker stares at EDI for a second.
EDI: That was a joke.

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
joiny said:
Not from a game, but heres mine:
Politics is the art of delaying a decision until it is no longer relevant.
That's brilliant, love it

OT: Anything said by Andrew Ryan

Eddy-16

Jan 3, 2011
"Don't eat the yellow snow" My Dad

but I like the motto of the ODST troops from Halo "Feet first into Hell!" it sounds so awesome.

Deadyawn

Jan 25, 2011
Men, we ran out here in to the middle of nowhere to stop those aliens getting their filthy hands on earth, and we found something they're so hot for they're scrambling over each other to get at it! Now I don't care if its gods own anti-son-of-a-***** machine or a giant hoola hoop, we are NOT gonna let them have it! What we will let them have is a belly full of lead and a pool of their own blood to drown in! AM I RIGHT MARINES! Sir yes sir! Mmmm hmmm, you're goddamn right I am! Now move it out, double time!

Sergeant Major Avery Johnson-Halo: Combat Evolved

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
Not all video game quotes, but here we go.

"We are Pain. We are God." - Pain, Naruto

Deus: No, you can't... I can't die! Not now! You don't have the right! I'm Deus! I am a god-
Garrus: Yeah, well, I'm an atheist. *blam*
- Garrus and Deus, Mass Effect: Interregnum fanfic

"So, Haggard had pretty much singlehandedly invaded a neutral country. Not the best move." - Preston Marlowe, Battlefield: Bad Company

"I have no idea why she spontaneously decided to exterminate the local Gazelle herd." - Stinthad, Let's Play Dwarf Fortress: Reveredtour

"Your forefathers wisely set aside their compassion. Steeled themselves for what needed to be done. I see now why they left you behind... You are weak, and Gods must be strong.." - The Prophet of Truth, Halo 3

"We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it." - Sovereign, Mass Effect

"Rise and shine, Mr Freeman... Rise, and shine. Not that I wish to imply you have been sleeping on the job..." - G-Man, Half-life 2

"This is the Garden of Kadesh. For thirteen generations we have protected it from the... unclean." - Kadesh Ambassador, Homeworld

"The Imperium. How mighty its aspect! How far-reaching its boundaries! As one world dies ten more are brought into the fold. Fear us, for we count the lives of planets, not men!" - Anonymous, Warhammer 40,000

"This is gonna be a real clustercuss for all of us." Mr Fox, Fantastic Mr Fox (that film was so clever...)

blind_dead_mcjones

Oct 16, 2010
"excellent speech my friend, 'gift of the silver tongue'. they say it is the mark of a good officer, and of a liar. Americans are too in love with the sound of their own voice to speak the truth" - revolver ocelot, metal gear solid 2

"rosenburg...rosenburg...Ahh, that bonkers ambulance chaser!! that guy could defend an innocent man all the way to death row *laughs* " - Kent Paul, GTA:Vice City

Tohuvabohu

Not entirely serious, maybe.
Mar 24, 2011
"We're not tools of the Government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing I was good at. But at least I always fought for what I believed in.... Snake.... Farewell."

/mantear :(