Favorite robots

the darknees abyss

Mar 29, 2012
The robot from the Robin Sparkles videos, bender from futurama, C3PO and R2D2 star wars duh and glados and wheatley portal.

Asclepion

Aug 16, 2011
The Chee from Animorphs.

An ancient race of sentient androids that look like a skeletal dog with interlocking steel and ivory plates, that can walk on their hind legs. They were created hundreds of thousands of years ago by a peaceful and highly advanced race of dog-like aliens called the Pemalites. The Pemalites were perfectly loving pacifists and they programmed the Chee, which means "friend" in the Pemalite language, never to allow a creature to come to harm.

Gmans uncle

Oct 17, 2011
Easy.
Jenny XJ9 from My Life as a Teenage Robot...
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31500000/XJ9-Jenny-jennys-sisters-from-my-life-as-a-teenage-robot-31573957-640-360.jpg
Neerly a decade and she's still my favorite robo-gal!
(That show was criminally underrated)

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
I expected more of this robot to appear in the thread. You monster.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
R-One-Oh-Seven.

Gotta love that state-of-the-art cardboard finish and dark lycra exterior.

SoranMBane

May 24, 2009
GLaDOS, ED-E, and Wheatley are clearly the three best robots ever:

It's probably a coincidence that two of them are giant adorable eyeballs.

Keith K

Oct 29, 2009
Gotta say I'm a Bender fan. I think Number 5 from Short Circuit deserves a mention for actually being a robot.

I also have fond memories of the sentient robots from Batteries Not Included. (I have no idea what they were called, if anything.)

King of Asgaard

Vae Victis, Woe to the Conquered
Oct 31, 2011
Tough choice.
It's a toss up between these:
  • GLaDOS
    EDI
    Harbinger
    Sovereign
    Legion
    Wheatley
    Data

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Well Aigis from Persona 3 and P4A has been mentioned but I really like Labrys and Shadow Labrys. I never thought I would actually like the new character actually. Well, I knew I was maining Shabrys online after her move list came out but that's different.

Yup. Best Robot EU.

And come on, Deathtrap from Borderlands 2. Any good Mechromancer should know the valve of a kickass robot friend. One that shoots lasers from his eyes.

I would love to say Mu-12 but she's not really a robot. She's this world ending death machine that exists only to destroy everything but she's definitely not a robot. She leaves nothing to the imagination after all... No metal there, unless you count the swords. Oh and the legs. Fuck. So maybe she is? But her non battle form has normal leg- FUCK IT

Though is Lambda a robot? Sort of? If Lambda could be considered one then Mu is only a step behind. Oh BlazBlue lore. You confusing son of a *****.

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
If my avatar wasn't enough of a give away, this guy right here.

That's right, good old Optimus Prime.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
Blame the nostalgia factor >_>

Ninja'd on Legion, Megas and Cyborg so here i am.

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
Aerosteam said:
I expected more of this robot to appear in the thread. You monster.
I don't really look at her as a robot, more of an AI.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
chozo_hybrid said:
If my avatar wasn't enough of a give away, this guy right here.

That's right, good old Optimus Prime.
Yea, it took way too much for President Prime to be mentioned here.

And R2 too. R2 is like the Casanova of robots. He fucked almost every ship in the Star Wars movies. Hell, he fucked Cloud City. I wonder if he ever got cyber herpes.

A Weakgeek

Feb 3, 2011
EstrogenicMuscle said:
What is amazing is how few people actually know Hatsune Miku's backstory that and she is canonically considered to be an android. Nonetheless, definitely one of the most famous gynoids ever.
That would be because 90% people who have heard of it, thinks it to be a japanese voice synthesizer, or a sex object.