Favorite Sci-fi space vessel/captain?

YuheJi

Mar 17, 2009
Verlander said:
Well...

(For the full size comparison chart, go here: http://www.loganotron.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/comparison.gif - all kinds of geek awesome!)

Seriously though it may just be this...

Although my favourite Captain of all time would be him:
Yessss! I love Captain Sisko. Such a badass.
Though my favorite ship would probably be the White Stars from Babylon 5.

Lagslayer

Apr 18, 2011
1. Picard. He's always in control of the situation.
2. Han Solo because he's freaking HAN SOLO! Harrison Ford, can you do no wrong? (THAT movie does not count, because that was bad directing)
3.Kirk is great too, but doesn't have the demeanor of a captain a lot of the time.

Also, to you Sisko supporters, please tell me that's not your favorite Star Trek. I need to hear this.

ArtanisCreed

Jan 15, 2011
The Andromeda Ascendant was one of the coolest imo. Most ships from stargate. SDF-1, the Eagle 5 from spaceballs..lol

also most of the ships from EVE ONLINE

Shepard's Shadow

Don't be afraid of the dark.
Mar 27, 2009
My favorite ship is Battlestar Pegasus; it was so badass. My favorite Captain is Shepard, she is the best.

Aleos Vance

Jul 11, 2010
Hawk of Battle said:
monstersquad said:
Aleos Vance said:
monstersquad said:
Sholto Unwerth, master of the freighter Arethusa. Cookie for anyone who knows what I'm talking about
Touche, although I preferred Maxilla. But again, Mal and Serenity
Wow, that's good. Electro-knucks to you. Although for ship's names, you can't really beat the Hinterlight.
Really? Unwerth?? Really??! I've been reading this recently and so far all I've seen him do is get his arse kicked. The Hinterlight was much cooler. In a similar vein, I quite liked the Rubicon from Grey Knights, before it crashed into a planet. I'm learning never to get attached to ships in the 40k verse though.

As for the question, I can't decide between Enterprise D, Daedalus and Serenity and their associated captains, so I'll just say all of them.
Yeah, but tell me that Unwerth's antics didn't make you smile. I just find Maxilla's character fantastic, his Rennaisance noble appearence is just so wierdly interesting. That and he reminds me a bit of an unbelievably posh friend I have.

Manji187

Jan 29, 2009
cormacdffy said:
Malcolm Reynolds and Serenity :)
Most definitely! Ahh Firefly...such an amazing series...but so damn short. Maybe that's why it's so amazing though, it didn't get a chance to go stale.