Favorite taunts while gaming

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
Was playing killing floor last night (free weekend on steam) and I encountered this creature that screams to cause damage. I promptly leveled my lever action rifle at her head and said "SILENCE" then I blew her head off and followed up with "I KILL YOU!"

Other then that after offing someone I like to say "Someone's not going home to see his kids."
Yeah I'm cold like that.

So what are some other good taunts you've heard?

TheDarkAngel

Sep 26, 2009
When someone starts raging just because they die once or twice I usually just end up saying:

"Cry me a river"

Usually makes them rage more which is sort of amusing.

Shadow Law

Feb 16, 2009
Whaaaaaa Whaaaaaa....cry baby! Love the heavy so much that I named brick in borderlands heavy.

Sipo

Jul 25, 2009
in halo i always liked saying "PULL UP UR PANTS U JUS BEEN RAPED!"...and if not i stick with the good ol fashioned T-bag.

AlphaOmega

Oct 10, 2008
Heavy's pistolfist; shame I use sandvich because killing people around corners with that is the best thing ever.

Gariom

Mar 20, 2009
I usually call someone something which is a combination of the word "dick", followed by any noun. Yep, I get a lot of questioning remarks.

ghalkhsdkssakgh

Jul 16, 2009
I don't generally have a favourite taunt, since I usually make them up on the spot. Whenever I play Smod with gore turned up though, you'll usually hear frequent cries of sadistic laughter and "MEAT!"

wikicated

Jun 7, 2009
"cry some more ha ha ha"
naw i really cant use that reference cause i havent played that game DX

i tend not to use a mic cept for rainbow six vegas and i tend to do all the dieing in that
game

so i dont really have a taunt but i have used "the noob just killed you!"

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
I prefer the Demoman's "Cheers Mate" Taunt. It's especially funny after I just blew some guy's straight to hell!