Favorite taunts while gaming

Fudgo

Apr 11, 2009
I just like to repeatedly shoot the enemy's corpse after killing them. I learnt that trick from the AI in CoD4.

I_LIKE_CAKE

Oct 29, 2008
"You're adopted, you're parents don't even love you"

I don't really taunt while playing games, unless someone is being a douche, in which case I use childlike insults until they give up and bugger off.

General Ken8

May 18, 2009
I don't know if this is considered a taunt, but it's hilarious
In TF2, just be the spy and crouch and look up with your knife, and while still looking up, switch to the disguise case and crouch-walk around while facing up with the disguise case equipped.
It's pretty disturbing, but if you can pull it off on someone's death cam they'd probably die laughing

MrDarkling

Crumpled Ball of Paper
Oct 11, 2009
I like the taunts from SOCOM series like:
"BAH! You couldn't hit a bus in traffic!"

bioshockedcriticjrr

Sep 28, 2009
if it's in games it's gotta be the Medic from team fortress 2's: "That was Doctor Assisted Homocide" or the spy's "Alas... I never really was on your side" you godda love the taunts from team fortress 2

I don't usually taunt on my own time, but if I did it would be something to the effect of "hey, what's black and white and red all over? YOUR FACE, *****!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd prefer if none of you guys stole that but, what the hell it's the internet

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
Here's a little motivational phrase I might use at the start of a match in an FPS.
"Onward to victory and post traumatic stress disorder"

E-mantheseeker

Nov 29, 2008
While playing Brawl with my friends, anytime I land a good hit, sending another character off screen I love saying, "Hold that!"

Xanadu84

Apr 9, 2008
"Someone break out the plates...cause you just got served"

"Someone get the ice, cause you just got burned"

Hard to beat those 2.

Corven

Forever Gonzo
Sep 10, 2008
The Spy's spycrab taunt, what's nice about it is that it is rare, half the time he'll just flick a cigarette onto the ground.

Ebola Cereal

Oct 19, 2009
Sion_Barzahd said:
"Look ma' no face!" Heard the hillbilly on Gears 2 say it when he got a headshot, i've used it since.

Also yelling 'wheres my wife?!' as i chainsaw down enemies, but only when i play as Dom.
I got a giggle from that.

John_Galt

Jul 21, 2009
I love how the Spy insults his enemies after he backstabs them. Sometimes they seem like they've gone a little too far.

"Dear, who will replace the Soldier? Oh right, ANYONE! HAW HAW HAW!"