Favorite taunts while gaming

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
I don't have a favorite taunt. I have a favorite time while taunting, though, its probably a "you had to be there" moment.

Playing Gears of War, we were destroying this team, first to 19, it was 15 to 0. We ended up losing a round and they started taunting us, one of my teammates said, "Oh shit, guess I better plug my controller in now." Another said, "Goddamn, better turn on my TV." I said, "Man, I better plug my Xbox in." The last guy on my team just says, "Shit, you guys are making me go out and buy an Xbox now." We were cracking up.

It ended up being 19 to 1.

Zaksav91

Oct 16, 2009
Squid94 said:
I don't taunt. I don't want to be regarded as arrogant.
I'm with you on that. However, if the person had it coming then I come up with my own taunts that suit that person perfectly, based on their play style and what not. As long as they got what they deserved im happy. :)

Desert Tiger

Apr 25, 2009
MGO.

Knock someone out with a perfect head shot from the M2 trainquiliser hand gun.

Pick up their body.

Repeatedly push it against a wall, anally raping them.

Put them down, shoot them, then salute over their corpse.

Spacelord

May 7, 2008
I like to spam "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US" because it makes people cringe. :) Adding insult to injury.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
Depends. Against a computer (yes, I taunt AI), I tend to favor "Why? Because FUCK YOU!"

Against others...all about the situation. I typically just call out a move name, like Great Aether or Shining Wizard. I actually have a bigger collection of death cries than battle taunts.

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
the only time I taunt in a game is when I'm playing Brawl, I like to play as Game&Watch and never fight, instead I just sit back and use his really annoying little bell.

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
I only really taunt people on TF2, because there are animations for that specific purpose :D My fave has to be the Soldier's one, where he bashes his helmet with the shovel whilst screaming like a demon :D

The best taunt I ever saw was a guy playing as engi, at the end of the round if his team won, he would spam the engi's dance taunt, whilst playing Cotton Eye Joe [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDdlHmzIdn8] through his mic. It was glorious.

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
Any of the Raw vs Smack down Games. Once I was on top of the cell in hell in a cell, and i used the cry baby taunt so much i fell oof the cage. then i really cried.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
I wasn't aware that there was a game with better taunts than Team Fortress 2.

"Go ahead and build your tiny gun, THEN RUN!!!"
-Heavy TF2

A.I. Sigma

Sep 17, 2008
T-baggers I usually call 'fucking necrophiliacs.' That's all I have that's original, though. XD

curty129

Jul 24, 2009
Sipo said:
in halo i always liked saying "PULL UP UR PANTS U JUS BEEN RAPED!"...and if not i stick with the good ol fashioned T-bag.
Aren't you the hilariously stupid dick.

OT: "I think you should be apologizing to my bullets now. Breaking them with your body and such >:l"

And anything along those lines ;o

Sion_Barzahd

Jul 2, 2008
"Look ma' no face!" Heard the hillbilly on Gears 2 say it when he got a headshot, i've used it since.

Also yelling 'wheres my wife?!' as i chainsaw down enemies, but only when i play as Dom.