Favorite Villain Lines

keiji_Maeda

May 9, 2012
maninahat" post="18.401067.16508903 said:
Chun-Li: "My father saved his village at the cost of his own life. You had him shot as you ran away! A hero at a thousand paces."
M. Bison: "I'm sorry. I don't remember any of it."
Chun-Li: "You don't remember?!"
M. Bison: "For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me... it was Tuesday."

quote]

This was MINE, damn your flawless spelling and good timing sir! Or madam. Or slimemonster...or....i don't know.

But well played.

Coppernerves

Oct 17, 2011
prophecy2514 said:
?Oh, so you think darkness is your ally? But you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn?t see the light until I was already a man, by then to me it was only blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me.? Bane - Dark knight rises

"I find your lack of faith in the force disturbing" Darth Vader
I loved Banes' voice, hearing the Dumbledoor/Aslan wise, kindly mentor voice, from a crazy villain... wonderfully creepy.

I don't remember lines very well, but at the moment mine would be:

"My own mother thought I was a monster... She was right of course, but it still hurt."
Princess Azula - Avatar: The Legend of Aang

Alhazred

May 10, 2012
Master Xehanort of the Kingdom Hearts series is a real magnificent bastard of a villain. You can expect great lines from his various incarnations whenever they appear, but his Heartless from the first game probably has the best (being voiced by Billy Zane helps). This is a little speech he gives at the beginning of the game, which is repeated just before the final battle.

"This world has been connected. Tied to the darkness. Soon to be completely eclipsed...
There is so much to learn. You understand so little...
A meaningless effort. One who knows nothing can understand nothing..."

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
"The moon is beautiful. It's a big silver dollar, flipped by god... and it landed scarred-side-up, see? So he made the world" -- Two-Face

"I used to want you dead, but now I only want you gone" -- GLaDOS

"I could have been the toast of Broadway, the talk of Hollywood... But, instead, I followed you to this soggy... bucket. When you needed my starlight, I illuminated you. But now I rot, waiting for an audience that doesn't. Ever. Come. I'm writing something for you, Andrew Ryan. It's a requiem" -- Sander Cohen

Zlatko Grom

Mar 2, 2012
"You travel within the glory of my memories, insect. I can feel your fear as you tread the endless expanse of my mind. Make yourself comfortable... before long I will decorate my home with your carcass."

Basically, anything from SHODAN. That voice acting was superb. Still gives me chills.

wickedmonkey

Nov 11, 2009
"I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools!" -- Jon Irenicus. The best baddie.

"For a time I considered sparing your wretched little planet Cybertron. But now, you shall witness it's dismemberment!" Unicron

"It's a pity you Autobots die so easily, otherwise I might have a sense of satisfaction!" Galvatron with Mr. Nimoy giving him his most sinister voice.

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair." -The Joker, The Dark Knight
"The truth, Walker, is that you're here because you wanted to feel like something you're not. A hero." -Col. John Konrad, Spec Ops: The Line
"Might controls everything! And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself." -Vergil Sparda, Devil May Cry 3
"S.T.A.R.S..." -Nemesis-T Type, Resident Evil 3
"Why create, when it will only be destroyed? Why cling to life, knowing that you have to die? None of it will have meant anything once you do." -Kefka Palazzo, Dissidia Final Fantasy
"I do all the wonderful things I do because I want to see the miserable look on the faces of people like YOU when you're wallowing in despair, dismay, grief, frustration, misery... all sorts of other unpleasant nouns." -Yuki Terumi, Blazblue Contiuum Shift
"I need you to hear this before what happens next. I can take care of her. We can have a family." -The Stranger, The Walking Dead
"For your destruction is the will of the gods. And I? I am their instrument!" -The Prophet of Truth, Halo 3
Code:
"REAPER? A LABEL CREATED BY THE PROTHEANS TO GIVE VOICE TO THEIR DESTRUCTION. IN THE END, WHAT THEY CHOSE TO CALL US IS IRRELEVANT, WE SIMPLY... ARE."
-Sovereign, Mass Effect

VeneratedWulfen93

Oct 3, 2011
"Another flawless victory, it makes one almost long for a loss....almost"- Lady Aurelia Malys.

"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE, SOULS FOR THE SOUL EATER!!!"- Kharn the Betrayer

"I will brook no threat to this nation, from you or anyone."- Loghain Mac Tir

"Gulp! you ate my scepter, you idiot!" -Ripto

"SIIIIIIIIIINDRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIII" -Chaos Lord Bale

"If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfrare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo down through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preforable to ignominy" -Fabius Bile

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
"SQUISHY LIES!"- Dr. Nefarious

Anything that Jubal Early from Firefly says, but mostly: "Well... here I am."

I know there are a few others, but nothing comes to mind at the moment.

Edit: I want to quote a bunch of Dr. Evil quotes, but I can't look any up at the moment.

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
NameIsRobertPaulson said:
Auron225 said:
The music for that fight was amazing. One of my favorite FF tracks of all time.
I completely agree if its the one I'm thinking of =P It's likely my favourite battle music ever.

Although he said that right before the third battle and this music is only used in the fourth/last one.

Yeah... I kinda love this game to bits X)

Avalanche91

Jan 8, 2009
"Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding. There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension. I am Sovereign."

"Our numbers will darken the sky above every world"

"Your words are as empty as your future. I am the vanguard of your destruction. You exist because we allow it....And you will die, because we demand it." -Sovereign, Mass Effect 1

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
Gearhead mk2 said:
"The truth, Walker, is that you're here because you wanted to feel like something you're not. A hero." -Col. John Konrad, Spec Ops: The Line
This game's definition of "Villain" is debatable...
"I never wanted to hurt anyone." "No one ever does, Walker."

Raika

Jul 31, 2011
"My WIFE... is not the issue here! I hope someday my wife will learn to live on her allowance, which is ample! But if she does not, that is her problem, not mine, just as the rug is your problem, just as every bum's lot in life is his responsibility, regardless of who he chooses to blame! I don't blame anybody for the loss of my legs. Some Chinaman took them from me in Korea, but I went out and achieved anyway! I cannot solve your problems, sir. Only you can!"
--Jeffrey Lebowski

Ishal

Oct 30, 2012
templar1138a said:
Only one is springing to mind.

"Perhaps you were expecting some surprise, for me to reveal a secret that had eluded you, something that would change your perspective of events, shatter you to your core. There is no great revelation, no great secret. There is only you." -Kreia/Darth Traya

In some ways, Kreia was a teacher to me in real life. She'll always stay in my brain for being the first well-rounded anti-villain I've ever encountered.

Ninja'd!

But yes. Kreia. God was she amazing. I don't know if I'd call her a villain persey.. but eh whatever

"I? Do you think I seek the death of all living things? There is no point to that, no victory found in such things. I do not want to win our 'war' like this, little jedi. When I win, I wish it to be because I was right, my teachings true."

and..

"One quickly learns that the Jedi code does not give all the answers. If you are to truly understand, then you will need the contrast, not adherence to a single idea. It is to surrender yourself, to make yourself a slave to a teaching or belief, that makes it so belief will always rule you."

Chris Avellone. One of THE best writers of our time in videogames.

also form Ace Combat: Zero

"Maybe we'll shoot each other down, that'd be a good way to go..." - Joshua Bristow (Wizard 1)

just something about that line, how he doesn't care if he goes down in flames as long as you do as well. Sadly poetic.

HanFyren

Dec 19, 2011
From Angel (from memory)
Angel - You people who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do.
Villain - But we won't care.

debtcollector

Jan 31, 2012
"Having problems? Here, sit down, have a drink....you look like a guy who takes himself too seriously. You know what I think? I think you need to lighten up." *Ignites Batman*--Scarecrow, Batman Begins

"Your kind feared the darkness, so we gave you light. You begged us for the Purge, and did it not come to pass? Now you spurn our counsel? You must KNOW YOUR PLACE."--Barthandelus, Final Fantasy XIII

"'Mommy, I want a Kick-Ass party!' Dumb little fucks..."--Frank D'Amico, Kick-Ass

"Ah, yes. What was it you said? "Yippee-ki-yay, ************ ."--Hans Gruber, Die Hard

"The next time we meet, I'll make the affair so excruciating you'll deafen yourself with the sound of your own screams."--Ghirahim, Skyward Sword

"Nothing can beat the sweet music of hundreds of people screaming in unison!"--Kefka Palazzo, Final Fantasy VI

EDIT: "INCONCEIVABLE!"-Vizzini, The Princess Bride

mParadox

Susurration
Sep 19, 2010
Country
Germany
Terminate421 said:
*handsome snip*
I can't believe I got ninja'd in the second post.

Goes to show how impressively evil Handsome Jack is.

My nominee: Vaas from Far Cry 3.