Favorite Villain Lines

GameChanger

Sep 5, 2011
"You exist because we allow it. You will end, because we demand it." - Sovereign

"What's the most you ever lost in a coin toss? The most, you have ever lost in a coin toss. Call it." - Chigurh

And this whole conversation between Vidal and Garcés from Pan's Labyrinth:

Capitán Vidal: I'll make you a deal. If you can count to three without st-t-uttering you can go. Don't look at him look at me. Above me there is no one. Garces!
Garcés: Yes Captain?
Capitán Vidal: If I say this asshole can leave would anybody here contradict me?
Garcés: No one Captain. He can leave.
Capitán Vidal: There you have it. Count to three.
El Tarta: One...
Capitán Vidal: Good.
El Tarta: Two...
Garcés: Good - one more and you're free.
El Tarta: T-t-t-t-t...
Capitán Vidal: Shame.

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
Raika said:
"My WIFE... is not the issue here! I hope someday my wife will learn to live on her allowance, which is ample! But if she does not, that is her problem, not mine, just as the rug is your problem, just as every bum's lot in life is his responsibility, regardless of who he chooses to blame! I don't blame anybody for the loss of my legs. Some Chinaman took them from me in Korea, but I went out and achieved anyway! I cannot solve your problems, sir. Only you can!"
--Jeffrey Lebowski
Practically every one of his lines is spoken gold.

"The plane has CRASHED INTO THE MOUNTAIN!"

"Why is it that every time a rug is micturated upon in this fair city, I have to compensate the owner?"

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
"What fun is there in making sense?"- Discord (before he "turned good", I think it counts...)

"Why so serious?"- the Joker, The Dark Knight

KingCrInuYasha

Jan 17, 2011
"We are back to finish the job. And this time, no misguided idealists will stand in the way. Like your father, you lack the courage to do all that is necessary. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them, and stab them in the heart."
-Henri Ducard, Batman Begins

"Morals are for men, not gods."
-Gary Mitchell, Star Trek: The Original Series, "Where No Man Has Gone Before"

"Quiet, human. From now on, I am the one who makes the rules."
-Mewtwo, Pokémon: The First Movie

"The satellite is, at present, over... Kansas. Well, if we destroy Kansas, the world may not hear about it for years. Perhaps New York, with all that smut and traffic... might give them a chance for a fresh start. Washington, DC. Perfect. Since we have not heard from them, they will hear from us."
-Ernst Stavro Blofeld, Diamonds Are Forever

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
"It puts the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again." Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb, The Silence of the Lambs

"The trial never ends." Q, Star Trek: The Next Generation

"In chess, the pawns go first." Magneto, X-Men: The Last Stand

"Build me an army worthy of Mordor!" Sauron, The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

TheMann

Jul 13, 2010
Alright, movie time:

"I took Gotham's White Knight and I brought him down to our level. It wasn't hard. See madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push."
The Joker - The Dark Knight (Man, he had a lot of good ones.)

"But you do still care, don't you Mr. Murdoch? You see, I have become the monster you were intended to be."
Mr. Hand - Dark City

"You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frikkin' laser beams attached to their heads! Now, evidently my cycloptic colleague informs me that that can't be done. Uh, can you remind me what I pay you people for? Honestly throw me a bone here."
Dr. Evil - Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery

Okay, game time:

"Argh, this is so frustrating. Y'see, this is what I don't get about you bad guys. You know the hero's gonna win, but you just don't die quickly. Man, uh, example: This one guy in New Haven, right? City's burning, people are dying left and right, yada, yada, yada. This jackhole rushes me with a freaking spoon. Haha, a freaking spoon! And I'm dying laughing, right? So I scoop out his stupid little eyeballs with it, and his kids are all, 'waaahh!', and heh, heh, oooooh he can't even see where he's going and he's bumping into stuff, and oh... Anyway I don't know, maybe you had to be there. The moral is: You're a total *****."
Handsome Jack - Borderlands 2

"You selfish, misbegotten and unnatural child! You smelled the smoke. But you were in dreamland taking tea with your friends. You couldn't be bothered. Your room was protected and spared - while your family upstairs roasted in an inferno of incredible horror."
The Jabberwock - American McGee's Alice

"I don't think so, Admiral. You see, at this point... I'm pretty much the Queen ***** of the Universe. And not all of your little soldiers or space ships will stand in my way again."
Kerrigan - Starcraft: Broodwar

Mojo

Jun 2, 2011
Okay, I dint double check this thread so this might have been posted already, a lot of my favorites have already been.

"A man chooses, a slave obeys." -Andrew Ryan

"Ah, the child of Bhaal has awoken, it is time for more ... experiments." -Jon Irenicus
and
"Silence child, allow the fool to make his judgement." -Jon Irenicus

Machine Man 1992

Jul 4, 2011
"YOU ARE NOT SAREN. RUDIMENTARY CREATURES OF BLOOD AND FLESH. YOU TOUCH MY MIND, FUMBLING IN IGNORANCE, INCAPABLE OF UNDERSTANDING. I AM BEYOND YOUR COMPREHENSION. I AM SOVEREIGN. " -Sovereign, Mass Effect.

"HUMAN, YOU'VE CHANGED NOTHING. YOUR SPECIES HAS THE ATTENTION OF THOSE INFINITELY YOUR GREATER. THAT WHICH YOU KNOW AS REAPERS ARE YOUR SALVATION THROUGH DESTRUCTION...YOU HAVE FAILED. WE WILL FIND ANOTHER WAY. RELEASING CONTROL" -Harbinger, Mass Effect 2

"You may ask, why am I telling you all this. Well, when we meet, and I shoot you in the face, you'll understand why." Danik White, Dead Space 3

"Whoa! Hold yer fire, dandelion! Aren't you the least bit interested who i gave the order to? It's a doozy; Dead Echo. That puke-dick. Same one who killed my men, and your Final Echo squad."
" 'They died hard, those savage men. Like wounded wolves at bay! They were filthy, they were lousy, and they STANK! AND I LOVED THEM!' Thatssss...DOUGLAS MACARTHUR! A real war hero! Don't make like that anymore!"
"Keep coming, your not gonna like what you find! SURPRISE! Meet the elite Heavy Echo Squad: Forged from Satan's thorny black ASSHOLE!"
"I gave you washed up old coots some work! Well I'm sorry it ran counter to your moral compass, SISTER BLEEDING CROTCH!"
"Suck the tears off my dick, YOU UGLY MUD-FUCKERS!" -General Serrano, Bulletstorm

"Where's all this violence coming from? Is it the video games? I bet it was the videogames." The Radioman, Spec Ops: The Line

JagermanXcell

Oct 1, 2012
Persona 4

"You mean whats my motive? I don't really have one. I did it because I could and it was fun. All I did was put people in here, but I don't think the world's the killer either, all this place does is reflect people's thoughts. Soooo if thats the case then the real killers are the people from our world including you." - Adachi

And just about anything that comes out of Nolan's Joker's mouth.

Dangit2019

Aug 8, 2011
Cadance suddenly appears in the darkened hall, to whom Twilight murmurs "I'm sorry." The Princess gives a warm smile... before her eyes flash malevolently green.

Cadance: You will be.

DUN DUN DUUUUUN.

John Doe: I visited your home this morning after you'd left. I tried to play husband. I tried to taste the life of a simple man. It didn't work out, so I took a souvenir... her pretty head.

Innegativeion

Positively Neutral!
Feb 18, 2011
Obviously there are far too many to list in a single forum post, so I'll throw out an old favorite;

"The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge,
he sealed his fate...
Entrusting his future to the cards,
man clings to a dim hope.
Yet arcana is the means by which all is revealed.
Beyond the Beaten Path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

-Nyx, Persona 3

Oct 12, 2011
"I know people say I'd kill them as soon as look at the," whispered Teatime. "And in fact I'd much rather kill you than look at you, Mr. Lilywhite." Mr. Teatime in The Hogfather by Terry Pratchettt

"No matter how subtle the wizard, a dagger between the shoulder blades will tend to cramp his style." Vlad Taltos in Jhereg by Steven Brust

"I have come to help you. I've come to teach you how to be civilized!" R.F. in The Stand by Stephen King

"If the job's done well, life comes pouring out, doesn't it? Hot, steaming life, pouring out, splashing on the floor at your feet. Can you imagine how that's going to look, page-turner? Like a vessel of red ink dropped by a clumsy creator." The Demon Mister B in Mister B Gone by Clive Barker

Hyenatempest

Feb 9, 2013
"I'm going to kill you both. Then, I'm going to drain all your blood, take out your bones, put your body in a big chair with some elves and reindeer, and sit on your lap and tell you all the cool shit I want for Christmas." -clyde form army of two

"did you really think you could beat me?" *points sword at player* "No, I'm gonna cheat." *pulls gun and shoots* -The Boss and the leader of the Ronin Saints row 2

"I'm surprised you came alone." "I never said I would be alone" -lead of the brotherhood saints row 2

actually just everything from saints row 2

"You're here because you wanted to be something you're not. A hero" -spec ops: the line. final confrontation

Hyenatempest

Feb 9, 2013
Forgot a few

"I'm gonna kill you both, slice you open and go to an aerobics class waring your intestines for leg warmers!" - Clyde army of two

"The United States is a no-smoking nation. No smoking, no drinking, no drugs. No women - unless of course you're married. No guns, no foul language... no red meat." -Malloy Escape from L.A

" Two hoops, full court. Ten-second shot clock. Miss a shot, you get shot. Shot clock buzzer goes off before you shoot, you get shot. Two points for a basket, no three-point bullshit. All you gotta do is get ten points. That's it." Cuervo Jones Escape from L.A.

Coop: All right, squid! You tried to wreck the city - again, made me go to some alternate dimension where Jamie is a bigger creep than usual, and you got me locked in a jail with no food? It's go time!
Gorrath: [somewhat calmly] Are you talking to me?
Gorrath: [angrily] I'm on your side now, remember?
Coop: Oh, sorry. Force of habit, I guess. -Megas XLR

Hyenatempest

Feb 9, 2013
" Oh, yes. What was it you said to me before? "Yippie-ki-yay, ************." -Hans Gruber Die Hard

Sorry I'm having fun.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Like tears in the rain...

God I love that line. Blade Runner is a fantastic film.

Oct 30, 2010
"I'd kill for anything. To silence a grating to voice. To darken the light in eyes that dared look at me."

and

"I am Bane -- and I could kill you... but death would only end your agony -- and silence your shame. Instead, I will simply... BREAK YOU!"

--- Bane

"Whuh...Whuh...Not bad 'Crow. What other flavors you got?"

and

"Wait. What's that? "Knock knock" you say. Who's there? Why it's Robin, my dear! Robin who? "Robin Graves." Hehehhehehe"

--- Joker

"Harley Quinn: Ahem.
Joker: Go away, I'm busy.
HQ: Aww come on puddin'. Don't you want to rev up your Harley? Vroom vroom!"

BTAS: Mad Love

"Metron: I warn you one final time. Only a twelfth-level intellect has the slightest hope of surviving what you are about to experience.
Lex Luthor: Then I'm overqualified."

--- JLU: Destroyer

Grundy crush! -- Solomon Grundy

hino77

Mar 4, 2010
"Have you ever wondered why hope was included in pandora`s box, doctor?Could it be... That hope is the most terrible curse of all?" Keith Black from Project Arms. Great manga, with great villians

DJjaffacake

Jan 7, 2012
'Even when your kind appears to triumph, still we rise again. And do you know why? It is because the Order is born of a realization. We require no creed. No indoctrination by desperate old men. All we need is that the world be as it is.' Haytham Kenway

And on a lighter tone: 'I AM INVEEENCIBEL!' Boris Grishenko, Goldeneye.

Edit: Thought of two more:

'You lie and kill, in the service of liars and killers.' Loki, The Avengers (Assemble).

'You're off the edge of the map mate. Here be monsters.' Barbossa, Pirates of the Caribbean.

EditPt2: And some more:

'This is my Albion. Its cities will bow to my law...or they will burn. Its mountains will bend to my will...or they will fall. This is my Albion, its people will do as I say...or they will die. Its future will be as I decree, or it will end. I've seen what must be done and nothing will stand in my way. We will be greater and we will be stronger. No matter what sacrifices we must make. This is my Albion and I will see it destroyed before I surrender it.' Logan, Fable 3.

Sort of a villain protagonist: 'Rubber Dinghy Rapids bro!' Waj, Four Lions.