Favorite Villain Lines

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
I could go all day, so I'll limit myself to one per category.

Comics:

'The detective is correct. This is not the way I do business. I need people to have faith in me, gentlemen. Faith that I'll reward those who serve me well... and punish those who do not.' -Mr. Negative, Spider Man

Movies:

'Would you like to see my mask? I use it in my experiments. Probably not too frightening, to a tough guy, like you, but these crazies... they can't stand it. They SCREAM and they CRY. Much as you are doing now.' -Dr. Jonathan Crane, Batman Begins

Animation:

[While the valley he's in is on fire and Dinobot has just said his name]
'Hmmm, my ears are burning! Yesssssss! Why, Dinobot! What a delightful surprise. Erm, where are we now? Oh yes. I have the golden disk. I have the power to control the future. And the only remaining obstacle in my path to unimaginable glory... is yourself. Exhausted. Damaged beyond recovery. DEFEATED.' -Megatron, Beast Wars

Video Games:

'You think yourself above the will of God? Deplorable... this is truly deplorable, Nikanoru. Death is only a start. There will be songs written about the beauty of the pain I will inflict upon you all!' -Deathevans, Breath of Fire 2

sagitel

Feb 25, 2012
"Now, a staple of the superhero mythology is, there's the superhero and there's the alter ego. Batman is actually Bruce Wayne, Spider-Man is actually Peter Parker. When that character wakes up in the morning, he's Peter Parker. He has to put on a costume to become Spider-Man. And it is in that characteristic Superman stands alone. Superman didn't become Superman. Superman was born Superman. When Superman wakes up in the morning, he's Superman. His alter ego is Clark Kent. His outfit with the big red "S", that's the blanket he was wrapped in as a baby when the Kents found him. Those are his clothes. What Kent wears - the glasses, the business suit - that's the costume. That's the costume Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us. And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent. He's weak... he's unsure of himself... he's a coward. Clark Kent is Superman's critique on the whole human race. Sorta like Beatrix Kiddo and Mrs. Tommy Plimpton"
bill in kill bill

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
It's not really a line, but just this whole song from Frollo in the Hunchback of Notre Dame. I feel like Disney took a huge risk in using this much religious imagery and sexual conflict together, but they really just hit it out of the park. There's nothing held back, it's honest and turbulent and at some points nearly terrifying.

Ken Sapp

Cat Herder
Apr 1, 2010
Vegosiux said:
"I'm too old, too tired, and in far too much of a hurry to play C.Y.A. with an "A" that hasn't seen P.T. since whisky tangoed a froxtrot."
~Admiral Emm, Schlock Mercenary [http://www.schlockmercenary.com/2012-09-23]

"Oh, You forgot something, didn't you? Back at the start, I said I was going to tell you about the time I almost died."
~The big bad whose name escapes me at the moment, Fallen
That would be Azazel. One of the best mind screw films of the nineties.

The other gem would be Wild Things.
Quote: "Before Medea sailed away on the Helios she killed king Creon and the princess, with what? A: A rock. B: Spear-gun or C: a bit of Poison." - Suzie

debtcollector

Jan 31, 2012
A few more.

"Death...is cold, Batman."--Mr Freeze, Arkham City

"Do not stand between the Nazgul and his prey."--The Witch-King of Angmar, The Return of the King

"Let us see how this story unfolds. I'm sure the ending will be...engaging."--The White Witch, Ni no Kuni

"Do you remember that name...they had for me...when I was at Internal Affairs? What was that name?" "I...I don't--" "Say it.......SAY IT!!" "Two-Face. Harvey Two-Face." "Why should I hide who I am?"--Harvey Dent, to Gordon, The Dark Knight

"If it's something that can be stopped, then just try to stop it! *Brings down the moon*"--Skull Kid, Majora's Mask

"We are merely passing through history. This...this is history. Do as you will."--Belloq, Raiders of the Lost Ark

"And lo! How brightly burned their lanthorn! Casts it back the shadow of Occurian design! Testament that man's fate shall be his alone!....On whose shoulders better to stand than those of the would-be gods?"--Dr. Cidolfus Demen Bunansa, Final Fantasy XII

rickaay15 said:
another i'm not sure where it's from;"tell what it is you cherish most...allow me the pleasure of taking it away from you"
That's Sephiroth from FFVII Advent Children. Your first one sounded very similar to it.

Nekron_X

Jan 30, 2011
"Tell me, what is it you fear most? what is it that will make you feel despair? If you feel so obliged to tell me, i will allow you to experience it again and again." -not sure where it came from...

another i'm not sure where it's from;"tell what it is you cherish most...allow me the pleasure of taking it away from you"

"how does it feel to stand on the very stones that ran with your parents' blood?
do you feel sad? full of rage? or does that outfit help bury your feelings?
hiding your true self. you're truly an extraordinary specimen.
i look foward to breaking you."-Hugo Strange Batman:AC

"Did i ever tell you the definition of insanity? insanity is....doing the exact same fucking thing over and over again, expecting shit to change.
that. is. crazy.but the first time somebody told me that,i don't know i thought they were bullshitting so boom, i shot him.
the thing is(chuckles) ok, he was right.and then i started to see it everywhere i looked, everywhere i looked all these fucking pricks everywhere
i looked doing the exact same fucking thing, over and over and over and over and over again.thinking, 'this time, it's gonna be different.
no,no,no please!this time, it's gonna be different.I am sorry i don't like the way you are looking at me!okay?you have a fucking problem in your head
,do you think i am bullshitting you?do you think i am lying? Fuck you!okay, fuck.you.it's okay man.i'm gonna chill hermano, i'm gonna chill.
the thing is, all right, thing is i killed you once already. and it's not like i am fucking crazy. it's okay. it's like water under the bridge....
Did i ever tell you, the definition of insanity?" - Vaas Far Cry 3

"- In order to meet you. To talk to you like this...to declare war on you."
Not on Anri - on the blade she was wielding.
"I'm so, so, so, so much in love with humans."
Izaya smiled slightly and reiterated what he said before.
"- How could I ever let a mere katana take my love away from me?"
This would be Orihara Izaya's declaration of war on Saika.
"Because all humans are - mine."

and many,many more.

Weealzabob

Jun 4, 2011
"I believe in something better than myself. A world without sin." The Operative from Serenity.

"I am Loki of Asgard, and I am burdened with glorious purpose." Loki from The Avengers. Also his rant at Black Widow is fantastic.

"The greater good." Hot Fuzz.

"Our so-called leaders prostituted us to the West... destroyed our culture... our economies... our honor. Our blood has been spilled on our soil. My blood... on their hands. They are the invaders. All U.S. and British forces will leave Russia immediately... or suffer the consequences." Imran Zakhaev, Call of Duty 4.

"I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty from Sherlock.

Those are some of my favorites that hadn't been posted.

Idsertian

Legacy
Apr 8, 2011
The only thing immediately springing to mind is this whole conversation:

Patrick Buck said:
"Human. You have changed nothing. That which you know as Reapers are your salvation through destruction."

Harbinger.
Fucking. Awesome.
Harbinger was good. Sovereign was better. :p

Also this:

TheLion

Apr 18, 2012
"Remember, the first and only reality of the Sith. There can only be two, and you are no longer my apprentice." - Darth Sidious.

"I will miss you Altair, you were my very best student."- Al Mualim

"Your body submits, your heart succumbs, so why does your mind resist?!" - Ansem, The Seeker of Darkness

"Preen and strut as you like, in the end we are the same: blood-thirsting carrion birds, hell-bent for revenge" - Gabranth

"When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die; there is no middle ground" - Cersei Lannister

"Dropped my guard, what are you talking about? This is what you call composure!" - Shishio

"Trial of humanity; the defense rests" - Sensui

wrightguy0

Dec 8, 2010
Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury
Signifying nothing. ? Macbeth

Shakespeare has created some great villains who's speeches stay with you and haunt you long after the players have bowed and the curtain has fallen, one of my favorites is the tomorrow soliloquy from act 5 scene 5 of Macbeth, it is especially chilling when delivered by a great actor, like Patrick Stewart http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZnaXDRwu84

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
It's questionable wether or not he qualifies as a villain, but...

"Of all the creatures in the vastness of the Universe, there is none like me. I was present at the birth of the Universe, and I shall be there at its end. Though I ravage worlds to live, I bear no malice toward any living thing. I simply do what I must to survive. And why must Galactus survive? For, no matter how many worlds I devour ... How many civilizations I destroy ... It is my destiny to one day give back to the Universe - Infinitely more than I have ever taken from it. So speaks Galactus!"
-Galactus

RobDaBank

Nov 16, 2011
Do you feel in charge?

But I gave you a small fortune!

And this gives you power over me? - Bane is GOD!!

Skillswords

Mar 25, 2009
A few spoilers

"When i die, bring me back as a penguin, i love penguins" - King of night-Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka
"If Yuki becomes friends with her... then yuki might fall in love with her... I'VE GOT TO KILL HER" Yuno - Mirai Nikki (she's a villain protagonist)
"And if da enemy takez da ground from underneath ya feet, YA TAKE IT ROIGHT BAK!" -Random gretchin, Warhammer 40,000
"Time to earn myself a BAD reputation" - pugna - DOTA2
"behold, my form of 800 years ago, MY MOST POWERFUL FORM! [dies]" - mr mosquito - soul eater
"my name's ender, i end things" - Ender - Megas XLR

UniversalRonin

Nov 14, 2012
'I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate you.' (Kefka- FFVI)

'Son of Jorel; Kneel before Zod.' (Zod- Superman 2.)

'Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me or you're nothing. Because we're just alike, you and I, except you're boring. You're on the side of the angels.' (Moriarty- Sherlock BBC series)

And finally-
'Do you know how much power I'd have to give up to be president?' (Lex Luthor- JLU Cartoons I forget which episode.)

In other slightly unrelated news:

Jun 16, 2010
Dr. McD said:
"I'm not a comic book villain. Do you seriously think I would explain my master stroke to you if there were even the slightest possibility you could affect the outcome?" Ozymandias, Watchmen.

"Wanna know how I got these scars?" Joker, The Dark Knight.

"When I said "deadly neurotoxin," the "deadly" was in massive sarcasm quotes. I could take a bath in this stuff. Put in on cereal, rub it right into my eyes. Honestly, it's not deadly at all... to *me.* You, on the other hand, are going to find its deadliness... a lot less funny." GLaDOS, Portal.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die." Roy Batty, Blade Runner.

"After that my guess is that you will never hear from him again. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone." Verbal Kent, The Usual Suspects.

"I hate warriors, too narrow-minded. I'll tell you what I do like though: a killer, a dyed-in-the-wool killer. Cold blooded, clean, methodical and thorough. Now a real killer, when he picked up the ZF-1, would've immediately asked about the little red button on the bottom of the gun." Zorg, The Fifth Element.

"Did I ever tell you about the definition of insanity?" Vaas, Far Cry 3.
Wow, 6/7 of those lines were already said. Talk about ninja'd.

Anyway, I'd say this is probably my favourite "evil speech":

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010

"Laugh, and grow fat."

~Fatman

Most powerful line ive ever heard. Stuck with me ever since.

Malty Milk Whistle

Oct 29, 2011
"I warned you not to trust me" - Littlefinger
"Do me a favour and DIE" - Handsome Jack
"One murder makes a villain, a million makes a hero" - not too sure who said that...

Lawbringer

Oct 7, 2009
"If you will not fight, then you will meet your destiny"
-Darth Vader, Return of the Jedi, whilst trying to kill his own son, who does not wish to hurt him.

"The thing is...I agree with everything you just said. But...unfortunately...you killed my mother..."
-Magneto, Xmen First Class, just before he
executes his lifelong nemesis in a rather gruesome fashion

"Betrayer. In truth it was I who was betrayed. Still I am hunted. Still I am hated. Now my blind eyes see what others cannot. That sometimes the hand of fate must be forced!"
and
"Imprisoned for ten thousand years. Banished from my own homeland. And now you dare enter my realm? You are not prepared..."
-Illidan (of Warcraft fame) monologue-ing

templar1138a

Dec 1, 2010
Ishal said:
But yes. Kreia. God was she amazing. I don't know if I'd call her a villain persey.. but eh whatever
That's why I call her an anti-villain. If an anti-hero is someone who does good deeds for the wrong reasons, then an anti-villain is someone who does bad ones for the right reasons. After all, Kreia wished to end the suffering caused by the Force.